blAke - A Terrans Story :: on Zippyshare
I put it up into the OP as well.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
blAke - A Terrans Story :: on Zippyshare I put it up into the OP as well. | ||
|
Anima4
Australia59 Posts
| ||
|
MutatedMiracle
Canada80 Posts
| ||
|
Xaoz
Germany146 Posts
I like it. | ||
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
thanks for all your great feedback. Because almost everyone told me to keep it up, I'm already writing a new song. I hope to get it done sometimes this weekend or next week. I'll open up a new thread for the song (if I'm allowed to do that) or you can subscribe to my channel (I only started working on it, because I'm a Web Designer in non-starcraft world I will soon make it prettier). http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life (I actually wanted blAkeStarCraft, but it was already taken ) | ||
|
Jaxx
Slovakia758 Posts
| ||
|
FireFish
Denmark228 Posts
| ||
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
On July 23 2011 06:06 FireFish wrote: wow that was epic (: GJGJGJGJ wow, that was some delayed feedback :D thanks though, go check out my new one too! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=246223 | ||
|
IIIOmegaIII
Sweden319 Posts
| ||
|
Hatefiend
United States127 Posts
![]() fantastic story, lyrics, and song. | ||
|
Keap
United States214 Posts
good song though haha | ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3699 Posts
:p I'd hope you live in West, otherwise I'd doubt you would know the Hip Hop mixtape series for up-and-coming local artists I'm referencing (: | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Mini Light Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 B2W.Neo1008 Beastyqt211 Hui .199 ArmadaUGS193 KnowMe124 QueenE107 Mew2King91 Trikslyr67 ToD49 Dewaltoss41 ZerO(Twitch)19 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|