thank you all very much 
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
thank you all very much ![]() | ||
|
zmansman17
United States2567 Posts
Join club terran lol | ||
|
StoRm_res
Switzerland891 Posts
On July 12 2011 08:15 zmansman17 wrote: Also, sounded like you really didn;t like DTs :D Join club terran lol or club zerg ^^ great song, good job man =) | ||
|
Archas
United States6531 Posts
I can see that you have a lot of talent and potential, though. If/when you make another rap, I expect to be amazed. That's why you shouldn't take my negative response to mean that I'm dismissive of your production; indeed, I eagerly await your next work to see how you cam improve. ![]() | ||
|
RyanRushia
United States2748 Posts
| ||
|
Kleinmuuhg
Vanuatu4091 Posts
| ||
|
seoul_kiM
United States545 Posts
| ||
|
Antedelerium
United States224 Posts
| ||
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
EDIT: btw: have to go to sleep now, it's late right here l8a! | ||
|
TheSaddestPanda
United States61 Posts
| ||
|
DuckS
United States845 Posts
| ||
|
KaiserJohan
Sweden1808 Posts
| ||
|
babishh
Canada965 Posts
| ||
|
coolyou
United States958 Posts
| ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
I honestly thought it would be something really cheap. Well, let's be honest, it's no pro production, it still smells of amateurism, but not that much! Thumbs up! | ||
|
PaPoolee
Netherlands660 Posts
good work hope to see more to come. | ||
|
Whole
United States6046 Posts
| ||
|
Ertu
Greece686 Posts
| ||
|
Ares[Effort]
DEMACIA6550 Posts
| ||
|
Steveling
Greece10806 Posts
I'd like to hear this voiced by tempo, I think his flow is more suited for stuff like this. | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech152 Rex BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Mini Light Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 B2W.Neo1008 Hui .193 Liquid`VortiX164 ArmadaUGS145 Beastyqt131 KnowMe121 QueenE107 Mew2King76 ToD54 Trikslyr50 Dewaltoss35 ZerO(Twitch)17 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|