• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:49
CEST 03:49
KST 10:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

Ladder locked? - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 35 Next All
MurdeR
Profile Joined May 2004
Argentina89 Posts
May 21 2011 19:10 GMT
#281
any official link? will be fixed soon?

Im top 20 European diamond with 102-39 score and im in a winning streak against mid masters since 50 games ago... so yes there might be a problem with ladder...
Comunidad Argentina de SC2: www.latingamers.net
Gulzt
Profile Joined August 2009
Netherlands275 Posts
May 21 2011 19:24 GMT
#282
There is a blue responds on SEA:
http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/127572807
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
May 21 2011 19:31 GMT
#283
So I guess next patch will be next tuesday according to that thread post. O_O
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
May 21 2011 20:08 GMT
#284
I've been grinding games for no reason...
The Notorious Winkles
chaokel
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia535 Posts
May 21 2011 20:11 GMT
#285
On May 22 2011 05:08 rysecake wrote:
I've been grinding games for no reason...


for fun?

plus its not like you didnt raise your MMR, its just a delayed promotion until the patch. Thats if you actually are over the promotion stage.
Maffe
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden133 Posts
May 21 2011 20:13 GMT
#286
Aw. I have too. I'm glad they are fixing it though.
im this and what is 12
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
May 21 2011 20:15 GMT
#287
Is the patch coming this tues (24th) or the following one (31st)?
Vandalman
Profile Joined May 2011
United States66 Posts
May 21 2011 20:45 GMT
#288
On May 20 2011 17:59 Demonace34 wrote:
I don't think everyone is bugged, but something has happened lately where some people and teams are playing way out of their leagues (bronze playing against diamond...etc) and not being demoted or promoted. Wonder if that hotfix actually is the problem.


This has been happening to me in 1v1, I am a high gold league playing all plat and mostly very high plat and this past week I have been matched up against two low bronze level players. Seemed extremely odd.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
May 21 2011 20:49 GMT
#289
On May 22 2011 04:24 Gulzt wrote:
There is a blue responds on SEA:
http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/127572807


He was addressing the "not yet ranked" hotfix, not the league lock.
Moderator
DennyR
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany379 Posts
May 21 2011 20:54 GMT
#290
A friend of mine is playing the account I was smurfing on and he is pretty bad. He got demoted once(after placementmatch) but now he sits in plat with 3-50 or something. Even tho he started winning again recently he still is plat.
hyrenfreak
Profile Joined April 2011
United States23 Posts
May 21 2011 20:56 GMT
#291
same thing is happening to me i am still in bronze but i've been playing gold players the last week or so and im still in bronze looks like forever bronze
Morphs
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands645 Posts
May 21 2011 21:43 GMT
#292
People are constantly quoting that 'side-effect' post of blizzard about the "Not Ranked" bug.. it's getting old. So far no blue responses on the ladder lock yet..
Avean
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway449 Posts
May 21 2011 22:44 GMT
#293
On May 22 2011 05:49 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 04:24 Gulzt wrote:
There is a blue responds on SEA:
http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/127572807


He was addressing the "not yet ranked" hotfix, not the league lock.


Yeah but the league lock is a side-effect of the hotfix that was applied.
I read it like that.
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
May 22 2011 01:10 GMT
#294
On May 22 2011 04:31 Odien wrote:
So I guess next patch will be next tuesday according to that thread post. O_O


It'll probably just be one of those small patches that fix a couple bugs, I would guess.
EZR-Aeron
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand64 Posts
May 22 2011 01:13 GMT
#295
Does the amount you have in your bonus pool affect your promotional chances?
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
May 22 2011 01:19 GMT
#296
Well that explains why I've been playing pure top 5 diamond and master league players for the past week, winning with a 75% win rate and yet I'm still in platinum. It also explains why I've played 1 silver and one bronze between two games against diamonds. I hope when it's fixed I am promoted. I've been working so hard for it.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Helios.Star
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States548 Posts
May 22 2011 01:30 GMT
#297
On May 22 2011 10:19 Ben... wrote:
Well that explains why I've been playing pure top 5 diamond and master league players for the past week, winning with a 75% win rate and yet I'm still in platinum. It also explains why I've played 1 silver and one bronze between two games against diamonds. I hope when it's fixed I am promoted. I've been working so hard for it.


Yeah I thought it was weird also how my games would go vs plat, vs diamond, then vs silver or gold. Guess this explains it.
Thergal
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4 Posts
May 22 2011 11:12 GMT
#298
I'm bronze, i've been facing gold and some plat these past days, i even faced a master and i have yet to see a promotion, i have been beating silver comfortably now for a while wich i'd say i would be well over the limit of how much i would need - although i am not entirely sure about it but it just all seems to me like there's something wrong, i am over 1500 points now aswell i hardly face any bronze, ugh !
TR
Profile Joined February 2011
2320 Posts
May 22 2011 12:19 GMT
#299
Anyone know when they are going to fix this?
Inex
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria443 Posts
May 22 2011 12:33 GMT
#300
Well I was playing a few days ago vs some platinum guy and I am high diamond facing masters now. Anyhow my MMR probably settled to high diamond, since I had a few loosing sprees against masters, so no promotion for me even if this is fixed.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 59
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9586
JimRising 691
ViBE163
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS74
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1305
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 11m
INu's Battles
10h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 11m
Replay Cast
21h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.