• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

[Q&A] Official NASL Thread - Page 83

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 100 Next
Before you post, read the title of this thread slowly and out loud.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
March 22 2011 22:23 GMT
#1641
On March 23 2011 07:20 MorNin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:18 Xeris wrote:
LOL! :D



-_-' is more appropriate rotfl!!!!!


Not a huge deal , it was pretty funny though :D!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
March 22 2011 22:23 GMT
#1642
I'm a bit on the fence with some of the picks, but can't really say anything until the other 35 are announced
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 22:25:50
March 22 2011 22:25 GMT
#1643
I also wonder since Moon got the nod will Grubby?

I think no... but he would bring in a good chunk of viewers

The thing with Grubby is he's a professional and a genuine talent.
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
March 22 2011 22:25 GMT
#1644
--- Nuked ---
MorNin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States443 Posts
March 22 2011 22:25 GMT
#1645
So im hoping tomorrow we will see 16-20 The Faster the better!!!!
BTW Would of been nicer to do a TSL style cast of the Invs
Mungosh
Profile Joined February 2011
365 Posts
March 22 2011 22:26 GMT
#1646
The Cruncher pick seems weird, I wonder how it will look after Idra eats him alive in TSL.
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
March 22 2011 22:27 GMT
#1647
On March 23 2011 07:23 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:20 MorNin wrote:
On March 23 2011 07:18 Xeris wrote:
LOL! :D



-_-' is more appropriate rotfl!!!!!


Not a huge deal , it was pretty funny though :D!



Does that mean tomorrow and the day after we'll see the names we already know?
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
March 22 2011 22:27 GMT
#1648
On March 23 2011 07:25 chonkyfire wrote:
I also wonder since Moon got the nod will Grubby?

I think no... but he would bring in a good chunk of viewers


Moon has earned semi-decent results in GSL and reached the final of IEM. Grubby has done... I hope they don't invite him solely based on his WC3 fame.

urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
March 22 2011 22:27 GMT
#1649
On March 23 2011 07:23 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:20 MorNin wrote:
On March 23 2011 07:18 Xeris wrote:
LOL! :D



-_-' is more appropriate rotfl!!!!!


Not a huge deal , it was pretty funny though :D!

So, out of curiosity, are we going to see 6-15 listed the next two days or skip straight to 16-20 tomorrow?
Who dat ninja?
feanor1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1899 Posts
March 22 2011 22:28 GMT
#1650
On March 23 2011 07:27 chonkyfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:23 Xeris wrote:
On March 23 2011 07:20 MorNin wrote:
On March 23 2011 07:18 Xeris wrote:
LOL! :D



-_-' is more appropriate rotfl!!!!!


Not a huge deal , it was pretty funny though :D!



Does that mean tomorrow and the day after we'll see the names we already know?

More likely they just release 1 of those names per day and 4 we don't know so they keep getting all dem page views
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
March 22 2011 22:29 GMT
#1651
Who are Darkforce and Cruncher? Weird picks.. hopefully they're saving all the Koreans to be released at one time or something.. not lookin good!
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
March 22 2011 22:29 GMT
#1652
On March 23 2011 07:27 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:25 chonkyfire wrote:
I also wonder since Moon got the nod will Grubby?

I think no... but he would bring in a good chunk of viewers


Moon has earned semi-decent results in GSL and reached the final of IEM. Grubby has done... I hope they don't invite him solely based on his WC3 fame.



Moon was pretty awful in GSL. He got the invite for viewers.

I don't think grubby will get an invite though
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
NotSupporting
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1998 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 22:33:13
March 22 2011 22:30 GMT
#1653
On March 23 2011 07:21 feanor1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:19 RogueStatus wrote:
Why don't you just come out and say, if you are not top 50 in the world, or even close for that matter, don't even bother.. That's the message that is being sent to Avilo. Avilo, just like Shew, probably won't be in the top 50 league. Somebody should do a showmatch though.

Um they do say that is the caliber of player that they are looking for. The top 50 is a very subjective thing. I could see around 100 people having a decent claim that they are somewhere within that top 50. So they allowed people to apply to see who was interested in playing, who people were interested in seeing, and went from there in choosing their top 50


The release video for NASL does say "the greatest players the world has ever seen", are Avilo and Shew two players that match that description? I don't think so. What does worry me slightly is the fact that there is only one Korean in the first 15 while players like ClouD, CaTz, Cruncher and DarkForce in my opinion are not/no where near good enough to be in NASL.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
March 22 2011 22:31 GMT
#1654
Yay! I am really excited that qxc is playing. Once that guy starts training more I think he will be a serious contender. KawaiiRice as well! Throw in Drewbie and there will be all my terran heroes.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
March 22 2011 22:31 GMT
#1655
On March 23 2011 07:29 chonkyfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:27 Sein wrote:
On March 23 2011 07:25 chonkyfire wrote:
I also wonder since Moon got the nod will Grubby?

I think no... but he would bring in a good chunk of viewers


Moon has earned semi-decent results in GSL and reached the final of IEM. Grubby has done... I hope they don't invite him solely based on his WC3 fame.



Moon was pretty awful in GSL. He got the invite for viewers.

I don't think grubby will get an invite though


Moon improved so much. i do agree he was awful at first. He improved so much even doing amazingly at iem
TL+ Member
aoe2fan
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden700 Posts
March 22 2011 22:31 GMT
#1656
On March 23 2011 07:29 chonkyfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 07:27 Sein wrote:
On March 23 2011 07:25 chonkyfire wrote:
I also wonder since Moon got the nod will Grubby?

I think no... but he would bring in a good chunk of viewers


Moon has earned semi-decent results in GSL and reached the final of IEM. Grubby has done... I hope they don't invite him solely based on his WC3 fame.



Moon was pretty awful in GSL. He got the invite for viewers.

I don't think grubby will get an invite though


Or 2nd place at IEM World Championship
setzer
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3284 Posts
March 22 2011 22:32 GMT
#1657
On March 23 2011 07:25 chonkyfire wrote:
I also wonder since Moon got the nod will Grubby?

I think no... but he would bring in a good chunk of viewers

The thing with Grubby is he's a professional and a genuine talent.


Big difference is Moon has actually done something in SC2 whereas Grubby has only recently became a full time player. If people are going to get in based only on popularity then Artosis deserves it much more than Grubby does.
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
March 22 2011 22:33 GMT
#1658
On March 23 2011 07:31 aoe2fan wrote:


Or 2nd place at IEM World Championship



Yeah I saw. I already said he looked good at IEM.

The point is of the koreans that applied, some that were denied probably deserve a spot over moon, but we'll see who got invites
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
Clare
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States372 Posts
March 22 2011 22:34 GMT
#1659
Will we see 15-20 tomorrow, Xeris, or will you just announce the ones that we already know?
The dashboard melted but we still had the radio.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
March 22 2011 22:34 GMT
#1660
I'll confirm those first 15 now
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft380
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4263
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
JimRising 431
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe231
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1223
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 36m
INu's Battles
12h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
Replay Cast
23h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.