• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 115

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 405 Next
LambtrOn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States671 Posts
December 11 2011 06:13 GMT
#2281
On December 11 2011 15:04 MagmaRam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 12:36 BeeNu wrote:
On December 09 2011 15:31 Indrium wrote:
I know I shouldn't have goaded the guy, but it produced something magical.

He was complaining in game the whole time as well, so that's why I responded like I did.

[image loading]


wait...so, Zergs did 9/11?


No, it was clearly the Terran playing Arabs. The Zerg-playing Americans aren't smart enough.

Does this make Europe Protoss?

No. Japan is protoss, you know, since Japan is the future.
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
December 11 2011 11:23 GMT
#2282
Just played a ZvZ where I opened roach, did a bit of poking with 5 roaches and a few slings, and messed it up and lost my whole army right as my hatchery finished. Held the counterattack and won in the midgame by dropping his main repeatedly.

After game:

Him: "you f***ing piece of trash, what a joke, put down a hatchery before 20 food you piece of shit n***er"

I checked the replay, and his hatchery went down at 25 food..... hahahahahahaha
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Vega152
Profile Joined September 2010
United States70 Posts
December 11 2011 14:25 GMT
#2283
After a game where I was ahead by 30 food and 10-15 workers all game (ahead by 60 food right before last engagement):

[image loading]
Paper: Rock is balanced, nerf Scissors!
danakaz
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark84 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 16:21:30
December 11 2011 16:18 GMT
#2284
Played a PvZ on Antiga shipyard. I went FFE and didn't do a great job of scouting, so I was somewhat surprised when 6-7 roaches shows up at my ramp. In panic I throw down a ton of cannons, and after a while I get the roach infestation rooted out. Then this happens:
[image loading]
I assume he means camping, but what does he expect when he roach rushes. And I wouldn't call it camping, as much as holding on for dear life.
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
December 12 2011 01:23 GMT
#2285
On December 12 2011 01:18 danakaz wrote:
Played a PvZ on Antiga shipyard. I went FFE and didn't do a great job of scouting, so I was somewhat surprised when 6-7 roaches shows up at my ramp. In panic I throw down a ton of cannons, and after a while I get the roach infestation rooted out. Then this happens:
I assume he means camping, but what does he expect when he roach rushes. And I wouldn't call it camping, as much as holding on for dear life.

Loooooool, this one is great. I love how he uses an FPS term to describe simcity at your natural.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Bedrock
Profile Joined October 2010
United States395 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 07:06:40
December 12 2011 07:06 GMT
#2286
Just played a PvZ on Shakuras. Started off double stargate phoenix (8) and harassed his bawls off, saw his comp the entire time.. roach/hydra denied, roach/ultra denied.. denied extra bases on low ground.. then I got this sexy message..

[image loading]

I tried to message him to say that was the best BM I've received so far, but I was put on ignore
eSports or die tryin'
Chicken Chaser
Profile Joined July 2010
United States533 Posts
December 12 2011 09:27 GMT
#2287
[image loading]

I found out the Blizzard Cup was starting right when I started a game. So I decided to end it early with an 8 pool and drone pull.
Veritoss
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 09:01:37
December 12 2011 20:32 GMT
#2288
ok this time it's funny

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
yeah
LuckstYle
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany181 Posts
December 12 2011 20:35 GMT
#2289
offensive gg? mannerd.
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
December 12 2011 21:14 GMT
#2290
On December 12 2011 18:27 Chicken Chaser wrote:
[image loading]

I found out the Blizzard Cup was starting right when I started a game. So I decided to end it early with an 8 pool and drone pull.

dood messaging someone after you 8 pool them is bm.... -_-
Orracle
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 23:44:03
December 12 2011 23:43 GMT
#2291
On December 13 2011 05:32 Veritoss wrote:
ok this time



Don't think this thread is about posting your own BM.
VaderZerg
Profile Joined November 2011
United States17 Posts
December 13 2011 05:27 GMT
#2292
[image loading]
Veritoss
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 17:46:21
December 13 2011 08:22 GMT
#2293
On December 13 2011 08:43 Orracle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:32 Veritoss wrote:
ok this time



Don't think this thread is about posting your own BM.

i was not the one who bm'ed there.. i am this veritoss ^_^

and yes was offensive gg, cause he had only one base left and his empty main and no more army.. and i had all my army..
means: game over....
and for me it was a gg even from him tho.. so i wanted to tell him he played good.. cause it was a nice game..
and if you look close to it he typed "!@#$ TARD" .....so..... think what you want.. i found it damn funny and i nearly p****d in my pants because of that rofl

but i guess that will be pointed out as bm from me anyways -__- c'mon guys^^
yeah
Cortza
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
South Africa328 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 17:24:49
December 13 2011 17:24 GMT
#2294
Came across this in a 2v2 game. Not your usual piece of BM but quite funny nonetheless.[image loading] I laughed...
shockaslim
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1105 Posts
December 13 2011 17:30 GMT
#2295
This happened when I was playing on EU when I used a cloaked banshee against him....

[image loading]
Dirty Deeds...DONE DIRT CHEAP!!!
xrapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1644 Posts
December 13 2011 17:39 GMT
#2296
I got to say, some of these guys are the most hilarious trolls I've ever seen. These lines are just priceless and I give them mad props for bein' hard enough to say them.

"rot in hell with your family" "nice twin towers, oh wait they're in rubble like the rest of your country" "reported for blink hack"

Seriously rolling on the floor-- some of these guys are grade a trolls. Keep em comin'

Everyone is either delusional, a nihlilst, or dead from suicide.
Hemula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation1849 Posts
December 13 2011 17:46 GMT
#2297
On December 09 2011 07:14 mortalwombat wrote:
[image loading]

This was a strange one.

You will be a loser forever.

Rough translation.
Than he tried to swear using english words he knows. :3
MelodyBW
Profile Joined November 2011
Ukraine154 Posts
December 13 2011 17:47 GMT
#2298
On December 13 2011 14:27 VaderZerg wrote:
[image loading]


Your intention was to say "good luck have fun good going", right?
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
December 13 2011 17:50 GMT
#2299
I saw that this thread had recent posting, nestled between naniwa vs nestea threads, and assumed that someone had just taken a screen shot of that game and posted it here.
TimMitchell
Profile Joined April 2011
32 Posts
December 14 2011 18:55 GMT
#2300
On December 14 2011 02:30 shockaslim wrote:
This happened when I was playing on EU when I used a cloaked banshee against him....

[image loading]


Does he think he could get away with doing "wacky strats" against any other race playing standard?
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 44m
Replay Cast
22h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.