• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 116

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 405 Next
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
December 14 2011 20:21 GMT
#2301
On December 13 2011 14:27 VaderZerg wrote:
[image loading]


On December 09 2011 07:14 mortalwombat wrote:
[image loading]

This was a strange one.


+1 for these two. They were actually funny. Lots of the BM screenshots in this thread are just standard : \
alpsay
Profile Joined December 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 20:27:00
December 14 2011 20:25 GMT
#2302
--- Nuked ---
Kharnage
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia920 Posts
December 15 2011 01:07 GMT
#2303
I played 5 PVP in the last week and I lost 3 of them to proxy 2 gate, so immediately after putting my gateway down i'm scouting proxy locations now.
Especially on shattered temple.

Message Log
00:06 [All] Kharn: gl hf
03:50 [All] THERMAL: nice map hack
03:53 [All] THERMAL: reported
03:55 [All] Kharn: scouted tosser
03:59 [All] Kharn: watch repla
04:11 [All] Kharn: sif proxy gat
04:13 [All] Kharn: lame
04:21 [All] THERMAL: get cancer
04:29 [All] Kharn: lol
04:29 [All] THERMAL: has left the game!
04:36 [All] Kharn: really?

he actually tryed to trick me into leaving first by double pausing and then saying 'has left the game' and halting all his probes.

That's awesome.
HeavenS
Profile Joined August 2004
Colombia2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 03:01:46
December 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#2304
lol i just played a 27 min tvp high out of my mind and this happened. cracked me up, i had whole map and he says i won cuz of misclicks rofl.
+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Im cooler than the other side of the pillow.
Gonnster
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1 Post
December 15 2011 09:43 GMT
#2305
Forgot about this old replay i had until i saw this thread! Myself, Weitlander, and Powurz are on one team with the other dudes on the opposing team in a 3v3. I had very shifty internet back then so it randomly cuts out for a few minutes at a time. Our opponents are all terran and 2 of the 3 worker rush. We hold it off but about 4 minutes in I dc from the match. (Sorry if the chatlog makes this post way too long.)

00:04:02 - milkpuff to ALL: pp
00:04:02 - SithLordClit to ALL: I'M SO MADEEEE
00:04:02 - milkpuff to ALL: plug pulla
00:04:02 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: lol
00:04:02 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: noob
00:04:02 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: pp
00:04:02 - powUrz to ALL: nah, he DCs
00:04:02 - milkpuff to ALL: dud its ok
00:04:02 - SithLordClit to ALL: He direct currents?
00:04:02 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: its okay 2 b made
00:04:02 - milkpuff to ALL: every1 rag quotes
00:04:05 - SithLordClit to ALL: PRO
00:04:09 - SithLordClit to ALL: FINISHED HIM
00:04:17 - milkpuff to ALL: total nubcoke
00:11:55 - SithLordClit to ALL: PRO
00:11:57 - SithLordClit to ALL: MANUEVER
00:12:02 - SithLordClit to ALL: RIGHT INTO TORENTS

After it finally becomes apparent my team is gonna win 2v3 one guy sneaks off and makes about 5 CC's to float and stall the game:

00:49:28 - Weitlander to ALL: OMG you suck dog balls
00:49:33 - milkpuff to ALL: dude
00:49:34 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: yea bby
00:49:37 - SithLordClit to ALL: Sho made.
00:49:42 - milkpuff to ALL: dont be made at his made skillets
00:49:53 - milkpuff to ALL: juz coz ur a fuken banana dont men u a bandanda
00:49:56 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: mlg pro bro hear
00:50:01 - Weitlander to ALL: having fun wasting all this time?
00:50:07 - milkpuff to ALL: dude r u jelis?
00:50:13 - milkpuff to ALL: team boner breaker will break ur bonner
00:50:15 - SithLordClit to ALL: U ned more time 2 lib?
00:50:30 - milkpuff to ALL: hint: check ur anus for the rest of teh cum and senders
00:50:40 - SithLordClit to ALL: YO DUDE DON'T GIVE IT AWAY
00:50:52 - milkpuff to ALL: y i giv it away 2 ur momb ever1 sunday
00:51:09 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: maek it reign
00:51:14 - SithLordClit to ALL: Just because she likes Church don't mean she like Churchill
00:51:15 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: mineralz
00:51:23 - milkpuff to ALL: dud wonstein churchhall socks
00:51:34 - SithLordClit to ALL: Nuh huh.
00:51:48 - milkpuff to ALL: he got balls on his brain and cokes in his month
00:52:02 - milkpuff to ALL: big leathery, meaty sandwich wednesday and a baking soda on teh side
00:52:07 - SithLordClit to ALL: Yeah he's guyQ is like a million
00:52:13 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: be bak 2morrw guise
00:52:13 - milkpuff to ALL: well
00:52:15 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: going 2 bed
00:52:18 - SithLordClit to ALL: Me 2
00:52:20 - SithLordClit to ALL: Tired.
00:52:21 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: nite
00:52:22 - SithLordClit to ALL: TTYL
00:52:23 - milkpuff to ALL: im giong on vacation
00:52:28 - milkpuff to ALL: ccya in teh pajamas
00:52:43 - milkpuff to ALL: fuck yeah sippin on semen colada and getting a message for my sour bake
00:53:06 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: ps ur mom told me 2 sey hei
00:53:19 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: she da wet newdle
00:53:27 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: if u no wut i men
00:53:30 - milkpuff to ALL: im guna tuch u
00:53:37 - milkpuff to ALL: in ur drems
00:55:00 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: LAO
00:55:21 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: hey duds u evr seen a semen
00:55:36 - powUrz to ALL: no they onle liv in sumbareens
00:55:44 - milkpuff to ALL: sumthyme i drema about dreams
00:55:46 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: they liv in ur as!!!!!!!!!!!!!
00:55:57 - milkpuff to ALL: wow dud r u stupot? u canned even spill proportionately
00:56:04 - milkpuff to ALL: r ur mentally retireded?
00:56:11 - milkpuff to ALL: bad gramer sux
00:56:21 - SithLordClit to ALL: Yeah I hate grimer
00:56:27 - milkpuff to ALL: fuck digimunn
00:56:33 - SithLordClit to ALL: Fucking digmug
00:56:57 - milkpuff to ALL: NESQIICUK SOCIKS
00:57:03 - milkpuff to ALL: THE SNESQUICK
00:57:08 - milkpuff to ALL: BE7 THE NGS8
00:57:11 - milkpuff to ALL: NGS82
00:57:14 - milkpuff to ALL: N47
00:57:15 - milkpuff to ALL: I MEAN
00:57:18 - milkpuff to ALL: N48
00:57:19 - BRMAPLESTORY to ALL: mgs sux
00:57:21 - milkpuff to ALL: WUT DA FUCK
00:57:27 - SithLordClit to ALL: Just got to 333, half way thar.
00:57:27 - milkpuff to ALL: DUD MGS IS SO KAWAI
00:57:34 - milkpuff to ALL: MANGO SEDU *(n{_+++*

This replay was from around September of 2010 and we still laugh about and quote lines from it hope you enjoy it.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2011 21:15 GMT
#2306
"You lost to mass ravens, double proxy base and mass hatchery noob" -My ally in a 3v3, TTZvPPT.


"WOW SO original, reactive, and amazingly micro'ed. I have never seen such a profound and special tactics strategy! YOU ARE IN NEED OF APPLAUSE!!!" -Someone didn't like the double 6pool.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 03:08:49
December 17 2011 03:06 GMT
#2307
8 pooled, did a little damage, went hydras, lost to collosi.
Note: He didn't have or use blink. In the final battle he basically a-moved because of superior army size and composition.
After game chat:

Gaia: WHAT HAPPENED SIR
You: well to start
it was a ZvP, so i lost
Gaia: YEAH
You: second of all
it lagged
Gaia: YOU SHOULD'VE WON
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You: what?
Gaia: LAGGED FOR ME TO
TO
TOO
You: i didnt say that
I said
that it was ZvP, so I lost
Gaia: AND ALSO IT'S HARDER FOR PROTOSS WHEN IT LAGS
FFS
BLINKS
ETC
ZERG YOU JUST 1 A
You: that is a basic way of life when its ZvP
Gaia: WITH HYDRAS
DUH
You: ..
no actually
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: I was trying to micro and then
sir?
sir?
are you ok?
Gaia: YOU DID A 7 POOL SCRUB
You: that was 8 pool
Gaia: YOU CAN'T MICRO HYDRAS
TOO SLOW
You: and there is a reason
Gaia: IF ANYTHIGN THE LAG HELPS
You: that I did that
Gaia: FOR HYDRA MICRO
You: what?
no
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHA
NOT ON CREEP
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You: I was trying to spread my hydras and try to
focus collosi
sir?
are you ok
?
Gaia: YEAH THE LAG AFFECT ME MOVING COLLUSSI AND BLINKING MORE
THAN SPREADING SLOW AS UNITS
IT'S LIKE MICROING A OV VS A ZERGLING
You: what?
no...
Gaia: LAG DOESN'T AFFECT THE OV MICRO RIGTHT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: what
/no
the whole point is that both sides have to imcro
micro
in order to win
and
that was not overlord vs zergling micro
unless you were the overlord
at the point that I attacked, there was no way I could have won that
lag just made it worse
sir? are you there?
Gaia: IN A GAME
You: oh sorry
Gaia: GG
You: coincidentially, my game just finished
Gaia: I THOUGHT SO
I'M A FUCKING MIND READER
You: no
I think
that you added me to your friends list
Gaia: NO
You: and then stalked the amazing tosh portrait i have
Gaia: IT JUST HAPPENS I FINISHED MY GAME AS WELL
You: until I finished the game
Gaia: CHECK MATCH HISTORY
You: cool, your game was 4 minutes long?
Gaia: YUP
ZERG CHEESED AND LEFT
NO JK
HE HAD TO GO
You: yeah I see that
congrats
Gaia: I KNOW RIGHT
CONGRATS GAIA
You:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Predguin
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 04:09:34
December 17 2011 04:01 GMT
#2308
2v2 with a friend, we're in top plat and we both play protoss

so this is our first game of the day and we're up against a zerg/terran -- we exchange the typical gl hf and whatnot. and as we all know it's not good to let two protoss players max out/get their death balls rolling. I eventually had a lot of HTs and a good 3-3-3 upgraded gateway mix and my buddy had colossi and other support forces. in all honesty they really should've been harassing or dropping, and the terran didn't even do it with his massive marine march.

for some reason they opt to spam marines and roaches, and as we all know those are highly conducive to winning games against versatile forces and getting high 200-300 units lost by the end of the game. the terran even takes the gold extremely early, but this doesn't seem to convince him to make anything other than marines and some medivacs

so we crush their attempted assaults about three times and just push and win.

so the terran player (teal) says (as his and purple's combined mix of tier 1 units are melting in the face of extended thermal lances and psionic storms)
+ Show Spoiler +

Terranosarus: i hope the both of you (you[sic])
Terranosarus: get run over by a bus
Terranosarus: protoss losers


it's been a while since we've been BMed like that so I decided to message him after the game for threatening my safety in an urban environment

i was so pissed
+ Show Spoiler +

interestingly he continued his tirade on hoping that i would be run over by automobiles, and even suggested that i play in traffic. luckily i have a laptop so i can go do that.
[image loading]


interestingly he continued his tirade on hoping that i would be run over by automobiles, and even suggested that i play in traffic. luckily i have a laptop so i can go do that.

+ Show Spoiler +
WAIT SO THEY WERE TOP DIAMOND 2V2?
[image loading]




LuckstYle
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany181 Posts
December 17 2011 13:34 GMT
#2309
doing 3gate pressure build, he fucks up and leaves.
this happend:


immi: Platinium
i understand
why u do that
well

You: its good build? 3 gate pressure?

immi: learn to play newbie
i didnt not
4g pressure
fucking newbi
3G pressure

You: i did
3 gate

immi: fucking stupid newb

You: lol

immi: u bad
die to caner
die to cancer
noob platinium
get aids and die nb
Platinium ahha
fucking faggit
faggot

You: why are u so mad?

The player is ignoring you.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 13:40:23
December 17 2011 13:36 GMT
#2310

it's been a while since we've been BMed like that so I decided to message him after the game for threatening my safety in an urban environment

Please don't do that in general, although it was pretty funny this time. BTW you were worse than him.
Anyway, I have another BM story. I 6pooled in a 2v2 while my ally reaper rushed, and it did devastating damage because they didn't wall. One guy leaves without a word, then the other guy starts freaking out.
Legion: you peices of !@#$
Legion: does this make you feel good?
Me: Yes, it does.
Me: What about you, teal? [ally]
Ally to allies: awesome
Ally to ALL: Terrible
Legion has left the game!
After the game...

Legion: Does this make you feel good?
Legion: Is it worth putting down other people instead of focusing on the betterment of yourself?
Me: Try walling next time, it will raise morale.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sn0wM4
Profile Joined April 2011
Bulgaria68 Posts
December 17 2011 13:38 GMT
#2311
On December 17 2011 12:06 TehTemplar wrote:
8 pooled, did a little damage, went hydras, lost to collosi.
Note: He didn't have or use blink. In the final battle he basically a-moved because of superior army size and composition.
After game chat:

Gaia: WHAT HAPPENED SIR
You: well to start
it was a ZvP, so i lost
Gaia: YEAH
You: second of all
it lagged
Gaia: YOU SHOULD'VE WON
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You: what?
Gaia: LAGGED FOR ME TO
TO
TOO
You: i didnt say that
I said
that it was ZvP, so I lost
Gaia: AND ALSO IT'S HARDER FOR PROTOSS WHEN IT LAGS
FFS
BLINKS
ETC
ZERG YOU JUST 1 A
You: that is a basic way of life when its ZvP
Gaia: WITH HYDRAS
DUH
You: ..
no actually
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: I was trying to micro and then
sir?
sir?
are you ok?
Gaia: YOU DID A 7 POOL SCRUB
You: that was 8 pool
Gaia: YOU CAN'T MICRO HYDRAS
TOO SLOW
You: and there is a reason
Gaia: IF ANYTHIGN THE LAG HELPS
You: that I did that
Gaia: FOR HYDRA MICRO
You: what?
no
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHA
NOT ON CREEP
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You: I was trying to spread my hydras and try to
focus collosi
sir?
are you ok
?
Gaia: YEAH THE LAG AFFECT ME MOVING COLLUSSI AND BLINKING MORE
THAN SPREADING SLOW AS UNITS
IT'S LIKE MICROING A OV VS A ZERGLING
You: what?
no...
Gaia: LAG DOESN'T AFFECT THE OV MICRO RIGTHT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: what
/no
the whole point is that both sides have to imcro
micro
in order to win
and
that was not overlord vs zergling micro
unless you were the overlord
at the point that I attacked, there was no way I could have won that
lag just made it worse
sir? are you there?
Gaia: IN A GAME
You: oh sorry
Gaia: GG
You: coincidentially, my game just finished
Gaia: I THOUGHT SO
I'M A FUCKING MIND READER
You: no
I think
that you added me to your friends list
Gaia: NO
You: and then stalked the amazing tosh portrait i have
Gaia: IT JUST HAPPENS I FINISHED MY GAME AS WELL
You: until I finished the game
Gaia: CHECK MATCH HISTORY
You: cool, your game was 4 minutes long?
Gaia: YUP
ZERG CHEESED AND LEFT
NO JK
HE HAD TO GO
You: yeah I see that
congrats
Gaia: I KNOW RIGHT
CONGRATS GAIA
You:

Why are you posting your own BM and balance whine.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 13:41:26
December 17 2011 13:40 GMT
#2312
On December 17 2011 22:38 Sn0wM4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2011 12:06 TehTemplar wrote:
8 pooled, did a little damage, went hydras, lost to collosi.
Note: He didn't have or use blink. In the final battle he basically a-moved because of superior army size and composition.
After game chat:

Gaia: WHAT HAPPENED SIR
You: well to start
it was a ZvP, so i lost
Gaia: YEAH
You: second of all
it lagged
Gaia: YOU SHOULD'VE WON
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You: what?
Gaia: LAGGED FOR ME TO
TO
TOO
You: i didnt say that
I said
that it was ZvP, so I lost
Gaia: AND ALSO IT'S HARDER FOR PROTOSS WHEN IT LAGS
FFS
BLINKS
ETC
ZERG YOU JUST 1 A
You: that is a basic way of life when its ZvP
Gaia: WITH HYDRAS
DUH
You: ..
no actually
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: I was trying to micro and then
sir?
sir?
are you ok?
Gaia: YOU DID A 7 POOL SCRUB
You: that was 8 pool
Gaia: YOU CAN'T MICRO HYDRAS
TOO SLOW
You: and there is a reason
Gaia: IF ANYTHIGN THE LAG HELPS
You: that I did that
Gaia: FOR HYDRA MICRO
You: what?
no
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHA
NOT ON CREEP
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You: I was trying to spread my hydras and try to
focus collosi
sir?
are you ok
?
Gaia: YEAH THE LAG AFFECT ME MOVING COLLUSSI AND BLINKING MORE
THAN SPREADING SLOW AS UNITS
IT'S LIKE MICROING A OV VS A ZERGLING
You: what?
no...
Gaia: LAG DOESN'T AFFECT THE OV MICRO RIGTHT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: what
/no
the whole point is that both sides have to imcro
micro
in order to win
and
that was not overlord vs zergling micro
unless you were the overlord
at the point that I attacked, there was no way I could have won that
lag just made it worse
sir? are you there?
Gaia: IN A GAME
You: oh sorry
Gaia: GG
You: coincidentially, my game just finished
Gaia: I THOUGHT SO
I'M A FUCKING MIND READER
You: no
I think
that you added me to your friends list
Gaia: NO
You: and then stalked the amazing tosh portrait i have
Gaia: IT JUST HAPPENS I FINISHED MY GAME AS WELL
You: until I finished the game
Gaia: CHECK MATCH HISTORY
You: cool, your game was 4 minutes long?
Gaia: YUP
ZERG CHEESED AND LEFT
NO JK
HE HAD TO GO
You: yeah I see that
congrats
Gaia: I KNOW RIGHT
CONGRATS GAIA
You:

Why are you posting your own BM and balance whine.

I'm not Gaia...
If you mean the "it was ZvP so I lost" just know that I'm a protoss player.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 17 2011 13:45 GMT
#2313
No no, it's obviously very bm of you to make units in zvp, let alone hydras. (^_^')
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 17 2011 13:46 GMT
#2314
On December 17 2011 22:45 Probe1 wrote:
No no, it's obviously very bm of you to make units in zvp, let alone hydras. (^_^')

Oh, ok, I guess I'll just 12 drone rush when I play ZvP then.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
December 17 2011 13:47 GMT
#2315
On December 17 2011 22:40 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2011 22:38 Sn0wM4 wrote:
On December 17 2011 12:06 TehTemplar wrote:
8 pooled, did a little damage, went hydras, lost to collosi.
Note: He didn't have or use blink. In the final battle he basically a-moved because of superior army size and composition.
After game chat:

Gaia: WHAT HAPPENED SIR
You: well to start
it was a ZvP, so i lost
Gaia: YEAH
You: second of all
it lagged
Gaia: YOU SHOULD'VE WON
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You: what?
Gaia: LAGGED FOR ME TO
TO
TOO
You: i didnt say that
I said
that it was ZvP, so I lost
Gaia: AND ALSO IT'S HARDER FOR PROTOSS WHEN IT LAGS
FFS
BLINKS
ETC
ZERG YOU JUST 1 A
You: that is a basic way of life when its ZvP
Gaia: WITH HYDRAS
DUH
You: ..
no actually
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: I was trying to micro and then
sir?
sir?
are you ok?
Gaia: YOU DID A 7 POOL SCRUB
You: that was 8 pool
Gaia: YOU CAN'T MICRO HYDRAS
TOO SLOW
You: and there is a reason
Gaia: IF ANYTHIGN THE LAG HELPS
You: that I did that
Gaia: FOR HYDRA MICRO
You: what?
no
Gaia: HAHAHAHAHA
NOT ON CREEP
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You: I was trying to spread my hydras and try to
focus collosi
sir?
are you ok
?
Gaia: YEAH THE LAG AFFECT ME MOVING COLLUSSI AND BLINKING MORE
THAN SPREADING SLOW AS UNITS
IT'S LIKE MICROING A OV VS A ZERGLING
You: what?
no...
Gaia: LAG DOESN'T AFFECT THE OV MICRO RIGTHT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER
You: what
/no
the whole point is that both sides have to imcro
micro
in order to win
and
that was not overlord vs zergling micro
unless you were the overlord
at the point that I attacked, there was no way I could have won that
lag just made it worse
sir? are you there?
Gaia: IN A GAME
You: oh sorry
Gaia: GG
You: coincidentially, my game just finished
Gaia: I THOUGHT SO
I'M A FUCKING MIND READER
You: no
I think
that you added me to your friends list
Gaia: NO
You: and then stalked the amazing tosh portrait i have
Gaia: IT JUST HAPPENS I FINISHED MY GAME AS WELL
You: until I finished the game
Gaia: CHECK MATCH HISTORY
You: cool, your game was 4 minutes long?
Gaia: YUP
ZERG CHEESED AND LEFT
NO JK
HE HAD TO GO
You: yeah I see that
congrats
Gaia: I KNOW RIGHT
CONGRATS GAIA
You:

Why are you posting your own BM and balance whine.

I'm not Gaia...
If you mean the "it was ZvP so I lost" just know that I'm a protoss player.


/doh
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 13:51:22
December 17 2011 13:49 GMT
#2316
12 drone rush is the most manner rush of all rushes. Your opponent will buy you flowers!

I don't have any good BM. I bought an EU account recently and played one game in practice league (I skipped it when the game came out and kinda wanted to see what it was like.. I know it was shitty of me). Lot of healthy bm there but what I was doing was wrong in the first place so I shouldn't really laugh at them.

edit: I didn't save it but I did get a long tirade for this one
Opp: gg
You: I claim this win FOR AMERICA.

Ensuing chat log was everything you'd imagine ヽ(´ー`)ノ
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
jupiter6
Profile Joined December 2011
205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 14:08:04
December 17 2011 14:05 GMT
#2317
On December 13 2011 14:27 VaderZerg wrote:
[image loading]

i actually agree with it, never understood why people write gg before game even starts Oo
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
December 17 2011 14:19 GMT
#2318
Saying gg at the beginning of a game is not bad mannered. especially if its preceded by "gl hf"
its just saying you hope its a good game :/
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 17 2011 15:30 GMT
#2319
Holy shit it's two little letters. Man I typed glhfggnore I must be the antichrist.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
InvXXVII
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada242 Posts
December 17 2011 15:40 GMT
#2320
On December 17 2011 23:19 PassiveAce wrote:
Saying gg at the beginning of a game is not bad mannered. especially if its preceded by "gl hf"
its just saying you hope its a good game :/


Gg stands for good game remember? Theres no bad time to wish ur opponent a good game. Plus White-Ra does it too.
A good loser is still a loser.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 44m
Replay Cast
22h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.