• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 113

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 405 Next
K9GM3
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands116 Posts
December 06 2011 18:43 GMT
#2241
On December 07 2011 01:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 01:44 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 07 2011 01:28 joen05 wrote:
On December 07 2011 01:23 knuffen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


A little bit confusing since I think it was a nice game, maybe because I won.



Maybe he perceived your "gg" as an offensive gg. Just my thought though.


He gg'ed after his opponent, not before.

But I'm also thinking that it's more of a compliment, not BM.


His opponent didn't gg...

Sure he did. He said "great". As in "great game".

Has to be what he meant ;D
No, I don't want your number.
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
December 06 2011 19:18 GMT
#2242
On December 07 2011 03:13 Klakins wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This one has some pretty offensive language.

I do love the people that put spaces in between their swear words, eg f uck off you nigg er,
because they haven't figured out how to turn the profanity filter off.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
December 06 2011 19:31 GMT
#2243
On December 03 2011 07:47 Tamburlaine wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Lemme tell you about a friend of mine
His name's icyGremlin check him out


[image loading]

Alright, pretty standard opening. Of course, Jinro didn't all-in the protoss player, but rather, took a ninja expansion.

[image loading]

Not even sure what Gremlin's going on about here.

[image loading]

Just lost 19 probes and a sentry to two banshees (and only killed one banshee) and down by a base? Better tell my opponent he's awful!

[image loading]

Jinro is, of course, merciful. But Gremlin - down 82 supply before Jinro's first actual attack - is confident. Don't worry, folks. He's got this shit.

[image loading]

Oops.

[image loading]
28 probes and one sentry. To two banshees. One of which survived the whole game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Game was played on Jinro's stream yesterday; he gave us the replay link afterwards.

Oh my god, I lol'd so hard.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
December 06 2011 19:41 GMT
#2244
On December 07 2011 04:18 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 03:13 Klakins wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This one has some pretty offensive language.

I do love the people that put spaces in between their swear words, eg f uck off you nigg er,
because they haven't figured out how to turn the profanity filter off.


They do that so that their opponents (who they're BMing) see the curse words... they don't know if their opponents have the language filter on or off

But it does always look hilarious lol.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Demnogonis
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland80 Posts
December 06 2011 19:52 GMT
#2245
Some time ago somebody told me playing against me would be hate crime and left instantly. I'm not even sure what that means, I figured it has to do with the avatar (that constipated-looking black guy from the campaign) but still? Of course others simply like to call you a Jew, cotton-picker or whatnot.

I also love these people who get so mad about standard Terran play, all that "noob you have no tactique only build 1 unit", you know what they like to say, Terran only build Marines! I always like that, MMMGV = 1 unit.

Some 4v4 random's have been epic. There was this one guy who would ping everything, play p. bad and then OMG!!! at everything constantly. I asked him to stop pinging, he'd complain and OMG more and ping more, then I told him I'm going to kill his base if he won't stop. Then he got into ping frenzy and some random ally helped me destroy everything he had. Then he stopped pinging but complained like nobody's business some ten in-game minutes.

Still, even while it's all funny, I wish I could turn the chat completely off, I don't like useless chatter on my screen.
This, I command!
knuffen
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden8 Posts
December 06 2011 20:39 GMT
#2246
On December 07 2011 03:43 K9GM3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 01:51 marvellosity wrote:
On December 07 2011 01:44 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 07 2011 01:28 joen05 wrote:
On December 07 2011 01:23 knuffen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


A little bit confusing since I think it was a nice game, maybe because I won.



Maybe he perceived your "gg" as an offensive gg. Just my thought though.


He gg'ed after his opponent, not before.

But I'm also thinking that it's more of a compliment, not BM.


His opponent didn't gg...

Sure he did. He said "great". As in "great game".

Has to be what he meant ;D


Well feels like i need to explain it a little, I just killed of his last 2 mining bases, all of his drones, spawning pool, roach warren and his hive tech. So he said "Great" somewhat ironic I guess so I just said gg since I knew the game was over.
.DrK
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada326 Posts
December 06 2011 20:48 GMT
#2247
volumez: never seen mass marine marauder from a silver league terran before?
oh wait thats every game i play versus you retards

*checks profile*

Most played race: Terran & is top 8 silver.

hmm...

WhyldCard
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 22:31:20
December 06 2011 22:09 GMT
#2248
[image loading]

People I play just love referencing dicks I just don't quite get it.
Edit: all the red dots are manner missile turrets.
Being spoofy, playing goofy.
Gigaschatten
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany79 Posts
December 06 2011 23:50 GMT
#2249
I played vs DeadGeoRob.313 on EU server (i am high masters) and received the following flames from this guy:

00:04 [All] DeaDGeoRob: wow
00:08 [All] Gigaschatten: glhf
00:08 [All] DeaDGeoRob: as if u play random like bitch
00:13 [All] Gigaschatten: :D
00:20 [All] Gigaschatten: im your bitch :D
00:27 [All] DeaDGeoRob: your also a pedophile apparently
00:31 [All] DeaDGeoRob: good to know
00:32 [All] Gigaschatten: i dont think so
00:36 [All] DeaDGeoRob: clearly...
00:39 [All] DeaDGeoRob: your case is amazing
00:43 [All] Gigaschatten: but its okay
00:46 [All] Gigaschatten: i will report you
00:52 [All] DeaDGeoRob: yes
00:57 [All] DeaDGeoRob: the paedophile reporting the child
00:59 [All] DeaDGeoRob: thats a first
01:01 [All] DeaDGeoRob: pervert
02:57 [All] DeaDGeoRob: gj
02:58 [All] DeaDGeoRob: nice micro
11:38 [All] DeaDGeoRob: well you're persistant
14:00 [All] DeaDGeoRob: ufucking shit all-inning mother fucker
14:03 [All] DeaDGeoRob: u deserve to burn somewhere
14:04 [All] DeaDGeoRob: fuckign cunt
16:39 [All] DeaDGeoRob: worst storms ever
16:42 [All] DeaDGeoRob: and u still fucking win
16:42 [All] DeaDGeoRob: wow
16:46 [All] DeaDGeoRob: way to get carried by your race
16:47 [All] DeaDGeoRob: fucking scrun
16:49 [All] DeaDGeoRob: scrub

Here's the replay:
http://drop.sc/69595

That guy is part of a clan which want to go pro and even run some tourneys. I still wish Dead Gaming all the best.

Regards,
Gigaschatten
I said good day, sir! Axe-actly!
bpat
Profile Joined September 2011
United States157 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 00:09:48
December 07 2011 00:06 GMT
#2250
Some dude beat me with only marines TvP (due to a really bad blink from me), and proceeded to rant about how bad I was that lost to marines, because he thought they were the most underpowered unit in sc2 (rofl)

Edit: This was while ago, and I don't have the replay, so sorry about not having a pic or exact quote
twoliveanddie
Profile Joined January 2010
United States2049 Posts
December 07 2011 05:37 GMT
#2251
[image loading]
NoisyNinja
Profile Joined February 2011
United States991 Posts
December 07 2011 06:52 GMT
#2252
On December 07 2011 14:37 twoliveanddie wrote:
[image loading]


I can't tell, are you the bm'er, the bm'ee? Which one are you in the game (name wise)?
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
December 07 2011 07:06 GMT
#2253
On December 07 2011 15:52 NoisyNinja wrote:
I can't tell, are you the bm'er, the bm'ee? Which one are you in the game (name wise)?

It doesn't matter, they're both as bad as each other. So many people continuing to post their own stupid BM.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 07 2011 12:44 GMT
#2254
On December 07 2011 16:06 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 15:52 NoisyNinja wrote:
I can't tell, are you the bm'er, the bm'ee? Which one are you in the game (name wise)?

It doesn't matter, they're both as bad as each other. So many people continuing to post their own stupid BM.

Actually if the poster was one of those people it would have messages starting with "You:"
This is probably from some chat channel where two people BM each other and he just posted it here.
haffy
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom430 Posts
December 07 2011 15:36 GMT
#2255
Not really that bad bm, but thought it was funny because he seemed to be getting angrier as the game went on.

[image loading]
Lysenko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Iceland2128 Posts
December 07 2011 16:55 GMT
#2256
I felt a little bad for this guy, he was pretty behind. His harass did some damage but I was in a position to rebuild afterward, and he just couldn't catch up.

[image loading]

Cheating the system!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 17:41:31
December 07 2011 17:37 GMT
#2257
This is an interesting one. lol. Played this guy on ladder a few times.

He did not like my mind games. and "micro"

Read bottom up per pic. But The pics are in the right order going down.

[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]




And what upset him so much was Mutas to his third, Burrowed Dropped roaches in his main.

And Burrowed roaches with Banelings to his 2nd.
Monophonic
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 22:31:41
December 07 2011 22:31 GMT
#2258
I love it when people lose then tell me I'm bad player.

http://drop.sc/70299

Look at chat tab ^
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
December 08 2011 00:54 GMT
#2259
On December 03 2011 07:47 Tamburlaine wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Lemme tell you about a friend of mine
His name's icyGremlin check him out


[image loading]

Alright, pretty standard opening. Of course, Jinro didn't all-in the protoss player, but rather, took a ninja expansion.

[image loading]

Not even sure what Gremlin's going on about here.

[image loading]

Just lost 19 probes and a sentry to two banshees (and only killed one banshee) and down by a base? Better tell my opponent he's awful!

[image loading]

Jinro is, of course, merciful. But Gremlin - down 82 supply before Jinro's first actual attack - is confident. Don't worry, folks. He's got this shit.

[image loading]

Oops.

[image loading]
28 probes and one sentry. To two banshees. One of which survived the whole game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Game was played on Jinro's stream yesterday; he gave us the replay link afterwards.


Could you please give a link to the vod for this match? I'm having a hard time finding it.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
December 08 2011 00:57 GMT
#2260
On December 07 2011 14:37 twoliveanddie wrote:
[image loading]

why are you posting this here? read the op b4 u post
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5179
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 43m
Replay Cast
22h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.