• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8160 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 101 Next
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#421
Wow, we've been waiting for so long and it seems Battle.net is really broken

This isn't good so close to release.
Ghier
Profile Joined June 2010
99 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 03:45:21
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#422
On July 08 2010 12:44 Alleyway Jack wrote:
Does anyone know of any way to obtain a key this late into the beta?


this
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#423
omg so many visual changes... but I'm just so happy to play.... I love SC!
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#424
On July 08 2010 12:44 zoLo wrote:
Nice to hear that the beta is up... but I'm stuck typing my rough draft for my English class. Why did I choose to take summer classes...


Summer session 1 ended 4days ago, hell yeah just as planned haha
Loser777
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
1931 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#425
Darjn, I wanted to get better at brood war before losing shape again.
6581
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#426
First person to fix the matchmaking queue problem gets a gigantic high-five.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#427
sigh... figures the day I leave for 4 days beta comes up after I've already left. Had I known it was coming back today I wouldn't have left.
truckerdaves
Profile Joined June 2010
United States66 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#428
every time a game loads, i get dropped right at the beginning. WTF??? someone please help?
I would engage you in a battle of wits, but i dont want to fight an unarmed man. lol
zergporn
Profile Joined April 2010
Estonia156 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#429
any idea how to switch login server anyone?
i have US acc but have no idea how to switch to it while EU down.
the game changes as you get higher
Disposition
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada77 Posts
July 08 2010 03:45 GMT
#430
On July 08 2010 12:44 bellaisa wrote:
^^ date is 5/21/10


Yeah that confused me too, but it shows an edit, so I'm not sure it that would change the date or not.

Link

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=25026453157&sid=5000
ltsmash
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#431
On July 08 2010 12:44 LSP wrote:
Alright well, while we wait for the servers to come "back" up, I think we can all tell our little story of how we reacted when we saw this thread.

I was sitting downstairs watching "Salvage, Code: RED" on discovery channel. Its a show about how they salvage ship wrecks for money.

Anyways, I was on my iPhone, on TL, refreshing the Beta Servers status thread periodically just in case. And then I see this thread. I close the TV and run so fast up the stairs that I trip and hurt my knee. I continue to creep up the stairs and get to my computer as fast as I can like a little boy on Christmas day.


I was sitting in front of my computer monitor on Team Liquid spamming F5 literally since about 11 this morning.
specialization is for insects
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#432
On July 08 2010 12:44 VoodooSteve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 12:42 1a2a3aPro wrote:
I am logged in but I cannot create or join a game. Anyone else with this issue?

I'm experiencing this =(


I'm still experiencing this, I have relogged twice and restarted my computer to no avail.

Matchmaking thinks I'm already in a queue.

Custom games won't let me click the "create" or "join" buttons.

good vibes only
Yoda123
Profile Joined May 2010
United States47 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#433
wtb working placement matches only 2 and after them no placement lol... good ol blizz
kaisr
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada715 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#434
On July 08 2010 12:39 Shurimpu wrote:
Can't make/start/join any games T_T Says "Not available while downloading."

Anybody else have this problem? If it's not just me, then it's okay :3


Im having this problem
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#435
So I was untrusting of bnet's ability to not drop me so I tested out the new AI's. After I won, it said "Computer wishes to forfeit, do you accept?" or something like that. I pray to God that's not a standard feature on the ladders. I don't want to lose a game and then be forced to stay in it. So I'm a bit fearful right now. :/
susySquark
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1692 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#436
On July 08 2010 12:46 Meta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 12:44 VoodooSteve wrote:
On July 08 2010 12:42 1a2a3aPro wrote:
I am logged in but I cannot create or join a game. Anyone else with this issue?

I'm experiencing this =(


I'm still experiencing this, I have relogged twice and restarted my computer to no avail.

Matchmaking thinks I'm already in a queue.

Custom games won't let me click the "create" or "join" buttons.



same here. seems to be happening to a lot of people over on the bnet forums too
maniac1122
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States111 Posts
July 08 2010 03:46 GMT
#437
On July 08 2010 12:42 iEchoic wrote:
I'm getting the "could not join the matchmaking queue because you are already in a queue". Anyone fix this?

this
twitch.tv/maniac1122 go follow please
Fumble
Profile Joined May 2010
156 Posts
July 08 2010 03:47 GMT
#438
I just finished my first placement match so you definately can play games. However my game was very laggy.
cAsaLocoS
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
July 08 2010 03:47 GMT
#439
patching now in europe (again?)
''He's gonna blink about as much as a guy with no eyelids''- Tasteless
Backpack
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 08 2010 03:47 GMT
#440
whats the deal with placement matches?
"You people need to just generally care a lot less about everything." -Zatic
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.