• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8999 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 101 Next
cAsaLocoS
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
July 08 2010 03:40 GMT
#401
Patiently waiting here in EU ^^
''He's gonna blink about as much as a guy with no eyelids''- Tasteless
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
July 08 2010 03:41 GMT
#402
-2 placement matches and counting.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
July 08 2010 03:41 GMT
#403
I just changed my profile picture ingame then I was able to join games. Coincidence? Maybe. Am I happy? YES. (downloading the maps right now though >.>)
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
July 08 2010 03:42 GMT
#404
I just finished a 1v1, no lag at all. I'm just pissed that I'm so rusty, I actually forgot my sc2 hotkeys several times during the game.
King takes Queen
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 08 2010 03:42 GMT
#405
I'm getting the "could not join the matchmaking queue because you are already in a queue". Anyone fix this?
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
July 08 2010 03:42 GMT
#406
I'm playing custom games with ppl -.-
1a2a3aPro
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada227 Posts
July 08 2010 03:42 GMT
#407
I am logged in but I cannot create or join a game. Anyone else with this issue?
FroZeNN
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States165 Posts
July 08 2010 03:42 GMT
#408
hell yeayh!!!!
"More GG More Skill" - WhiteRa
Disposition
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada77 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 03:43:25
July 08 2010 03:43 GMT
#409
I guess everyone was pressuring them so much they knew these problems existed, and still released it. :D

Click to enlarge

[image loading]
opkoad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States28 Posts
July 08 2010 03:43 GMT
#410
I've been getting the "already in a matchmaking queue" error for almost 20 minutes. Going to try some AIs I guess.
Alleyway Jack
Profile Joined June 2010
United States43 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#411
Does anyone know of any way to obtain a key this late into the beta?
magicmanx3
Profile Joined April 2010
United States33 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#412
Yeah I can not create or join.... Creating seems to lock up the game not allowing me to join anything else. Try and start with a ladder match and it will download like 6 things then i found i could at least join the ladder
When your only tool is a hammer all your problems start looking like nails
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#413
after playing 3 1v1 in ladder, i tried to play 2v2 with a friend with no dice. then i tried to make a custom game and CANT. then i realized that the 1v1 button is not-clickable -_-
fuck lag
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#414
Can anyone confirm that phase 1 replays do not play in phase 2 please? I have a couple more replays to fraps before i get the patch if it is the case.
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
srj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada134 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#415
On July 08 2010 12:42 1a2a3aPro wrote:
I am logged in but I cannot create or join a game. Anyone else with this issue?

I'm experiencing this =(
bellaisa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States117 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#416
^^ date is 5/21/10
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#417
Nice to hear that the beta is up... but I'm stuck typing my rough draft for my English class. Why did I choose to take summer classes...
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#418
On July 08 2010 12:42 1a2a3aPro wrote:
I am logged in but I cannot create or join a game. Anyone else with this issue?


I'm getting the same problem, but don't why this is . I've tried rebooting the game and it still isn't working properly. What a buzzkill.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#419
If you wait for the custom game to come up you should be able to play an AI with no lag (=.
meCa
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada58 Posts
July 08 2010 03:44 GMT
#420
Alright well, while we wait for the servers to come "back" up, I think we can all tell our little story of how we reacted when we saw this thread.

I was sitting downstairs watching "Salvage, Code: RED" on discovery channel. Its a show about how they salvage ship wrecks for money.

Anyways, I was on my iPhone, on TL, refreshing the Beta Servers status thread periodically just in case. And then I see this thread. I close the TV and run so fast up the stairs that I trip and hurt my knee. I continue to creep up the stairs and get to my computer as fast as I can like a little boy on Christmas day.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King68
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 44m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.