• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9616 users

New Patch Issues - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 29 Next All
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
July 08 2010 13:46 GMT
#281
On July 08 2010 22:41 ArtZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 22:37 uniquee wrote:
Well the home screen shows the number of games going on which is zero, until that number goes up, I wouldn't even bother.


Custom games number thou showing 500 games last hour on some maps I would like to know how people manage to create custom games?


Some people can. Here is what happened to me:

I was invited by a friend that could host, and i got it. We were able to play 1v1, against ai, w/e. Now I can host games(sometimes, if it doesn't work then I just relog and it works) I tried doing the same by inviting others and it isn't working. Trying to figure out why.
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
BluFenix
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States32 Posts
July 08 2010 13:49 GMT
#282
On July 08 2010 22:44 Razor[cF] wrote:
From anyone who IS able to play, did you download it via the EU or US patcher? I am a US player but I downloaded it via the EU portal, because I am impatient, and I am unable to play games at all. Wondering if its a trend.


Nope, I don't think that's the problem. I'm on US server and I DL'ed the US client, getting the same issue.
"The Phoenix always rises."
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 14:03:02
July 08 2010 13:53 GMT
#283
nevermind i solved my problem... Make sure you name the launcher "StarCraft II.exe"
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
July 08 2010 13:56 GMT
#284
Whats up with this searching for 10+ minutes? Any explinations yet?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 14:07:31
July 08 2010 14:06 GMT
#285
On July 08 2010 22:56 57 Corvette wrote:
Whats up with this searching for 10+ minutes? Any explinations yet?


Improved matchmaking. :/

I'm having the same issue, fwiw.
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
ComatoseSoul
Profile Joined June 2010
United States27 Posts
July 08 2010 14:07 GMT
#286
Has anyone been able to publish maps with the GE? I can connect to Battle.net from the game just fine, but the GE can't seem to connect.
Channel56k
Profile Joined June 2010
United States413 Posts
July 08 2010 14:14 GMT
#287
On July 08 2010 23:07 ComatoseSoul wrote:
Has anyone been able to publish maps with the GE? I can connect to Battle.net from the game just fine, but the GE can't seem to connect.


No still havent been able to publish or play.
"Do yourself a favor, and don't listen to me."
kingrenu
Profile Joined March 2010
United States29 Posts
July 08 2010 14:14 GMT
#288
The replay folder has changed in the SC2 Beta folder under My Documents, it's not under "Users" etc. But when I go to open replay from Phase 2, it says, "unable to open replay." Anyone know why this is or solved it yet?
We all have a little Korean in us.
NearlyDead
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States72 Posts
July 08 2010 14:33 GMT
#289
They really need to fix the 'no prepaid time left on your account' problem. It was one of the first posted, and was replied to by blue almost 11 hours ago now. This is ridiculous.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
July 08 2010 14:35 GMT
#290
On July 08 2010 23:33 NearlyDead wrote:
They really need to fix the 'no prepaid time left on your account' problem. It was one of the first posted, and was replied to by blue almost 11 hours ago now. This is ridiculous.

Why don't you just add more "SC Bux" to your Facebook account?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NearlyDead
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States72 Posts
July 08 2010 14:37 GMT
#291
On July 08 2010 23:35 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 23:33 NearlyDead wrote:
They really need to fix the 'no prepaid time left on your account' problem. It was one of the first posted, and was replied to by blue almost 11 hours ago now. This is ridiculous.

Why don't you just add more "SC Bux" to your Facebook account?


Oh I forgot it was like Farmville.

Fix'd!


+ Show Spoiler +
not.
roachy
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 14:40:14
July 08 2010 14:39 GMT
#292
My game just crashes when I try to start, or if it does start, I get in there and click options and it crashes...
================================================================================
StarCraft II Beta (B15976B)
Time: 2010-07-08 10:37:49.419
Exe: C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15976\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built: 2010-07-08 00:53:44.231
User: ******
Computer: ********
Version: 0.19.0.15976
Branch: branches/Beta2
Revision: 82351
Locale: enUS
=======================================================================

ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
occurred at 001B:009C0B20. The memory at '0x00000008' could not be written.



Anyone else getting this or anything close to this? I really just want to play haha, even if its just AI or something.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
July 08 2010 14:41 GMT
#293
On July 08 2010 23:39 roachy wrote:
My game just crashes when I try to start, or if it does start, I get in there and click options and it crashes...
================================================================================
StarCraft II Beta (B15976B)
Time: 2010-07-08 10:37:49.419
Exe: C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15976\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built: 2010-07-08 00:53:44.231
User: ******
Computer: ********
Version: 0.19.0.15976
Branch: branches/Beta2
Revision: 82351
Locale: enUS
=======================================================================

ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
occurred at 001B:009C0B20. The memory at '0x00000008' could not be written.



Anyone else getting this or anything close to this? I really just want to play haha, even if its just AI or something.


I got that same error after deleteing some mods in the program files/Starcraft 2/Mods folder
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
CubE.
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada39 Posts
July 08 2010 15:02 GMT
#294
For whatever reason I have manually downloaded the patch as I have always had to do, but when I open up the SC2 client it goes to 38% stops and says tracker is not responding even though I have all the files.

It seems to be trying to download sc2-1.0.0.6068-1.0.0.6181-x86-Win-enUS-bnet-base.part even if I delete this file (suggested on the forums) it doesn't do anything.

Anyone any ideas?
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 15:07:50
July 08 2010 15:07 GMT
#295
On July 09 2010 00:02 CubE. wrote:
For whatever reason I have manually downloaded the patch as I have always had to do, but when I open up the SC2 client it goes to 38% stops and says tracker is not responding even though I have all the files.

It seems to be trying to download sc2-1.0.0.6068-1.0.0.6181-x86-Win-enUS-bnet-base.part even if I delete this file (suggested on the forums) it doesn't do anything.

Anyone any ideas?


Not sure if you meant that you already tried it. If so sorry for posting this useless info.
But try disabling peer-to-peer from it.

The updater does not have the option to disable peer-2-peer so you have 2 choices.

1. Start the beta downloader, disable peer-2-peer in preferences, close it.

2. Create a new .reg file , add the following and register it:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Blizzard Downloader]
"Disable Peer-to-Peer"=dword:00000001
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 15:11:59
July 08 2010 15:11 GMT
#296
On July 08 2010 22:44 Razor[cF] wrote:
From anyone who IS able to play, did you download it via the EU or US patcher? I am a US player but I downloaded it via the EU portal, because I am impatient, and I am unable to play games at all. Wondering if its a trend.

Had the same problem you did (unable to join/create), then I left my account logged in for a couple of hours as I went out running/dinner, came back and it worked.

Same deal for TLO. Seems they are accepting people in waves or something?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
CubE.
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada39 Posts
July 08 2010 15:13 GMT
#297
On July 09 2010 00:07 Piski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 00:02 CubE. wrote:
For whatever reason I have manually downloaded the patch as I have always had to do, but when I open up the SC2 client it goes to 38% stops and says tracker is not responding even though I have all the files.

It seems to be trying to download sc2-1.0.0.6068-1.0.0.6181-x86-Win-enUS-bnet-base.part even if I delete this file (suggested on the forums) it doesn't do anything.

Anyone any ideas?


Not sure if you meant that you already tried it. If so sorry for posting this useless info.
But try disabling peer-to-peer from it.

The updater does not have the option to disable peer-2-peer so you have 2 choices.

1. Start the beta downloader, disable peer-2-peer in preferences, close it.

2. Create a new .reg file , add the following and register it:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Blizzard Downloader]
"Disable Peer-to-Peer"=dword:00000001


I have not tried disabling p2p I don't know how too.

Where once I start the downloader can I access preferences?
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 08 2010 15:20 GMT
#298
On July 09 2010 00:13 CubE. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 00:07 Piski wrote:
On July 09 2010 00:02 CubE. wrote:
For whatever reason I have manually downloaded the patch as I have always had to do, but when I open up the SC2 client it goes to 38% stops and says tracker is not responding even though I have all the files.

It seems to be trying to download sc2-1.0.0.6068-1.0.0.6181-x86-Win-enUS-bnet-base.part even if I delete this file (suggested on the forums) it doesn't do anything.

Anyone any ideas?


Not sure if you meant that you already tried it. If so sorry for posting this useless info.
But try disabling peer-to-peer from it.

The updater does not have the option to disable peer-2-peer so you have 2 choices.

1. Start the beta downloader, disable peer-2-peer in preferences, close it.

2. Create a new .reg file , add the following and register it:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Blizzard Downloader]
"Disable Peer-to-Peer"=dword:00000001


I have not tried disabling p2p I don't know how too.

Where once I start the downloader can I access preferences?


The updater where your stuff gets stuck doesn't have that option. You have to start download the beta using the beta downloader (StarCraft_2_Beta_enUS.exe or something like that) and then go view -> preferences -> unmark the p2p and cancel the download by closing the program. Then start your sc2 again so it will start the updater.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
July 08 2010 15:23 GMT
#299
On July 09 2010 00:11 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 22:44 Razor[cF] wrote:
From anyone who IS able to play, did you download it via the EU or US patcher? I am a US player but I downloaded it via the EU portal, because I am impatient, and I am unable to play games at all. Wondering if its a trend.

Had the same problem you did (unable to join/create), then I left my account logged in for a couple of hours as I went out running/dinner, came back and it worked.

Same deal for TLO. Seems they are accepting people in waves or something?

So leaving it logged in for a long time fixes the error? I guess I'll try that, hoping to play some later today.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 15:44:47
July 08 2010 15:28 GMT
#300
im having some problems with using my location hotkeys. the hotkey menu tells me that f8-f11 are my location hotkeys. the hotkey menu also tells me f9 is achievements, f10 is options menu, and f11 is messages. could someone please explain how the hell im supposed to use my location hotkeys. pressing them in game brings up the menus, only f8 works.

also i started off with only 2 placement matches, now im stuck at zero. help?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft516
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft516
SpeCial 100
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 156
Noble 82
Hyuk 58
NaDa 50
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm136
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Counter-Strike
taco 30
minikerr24
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox495
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4306
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g7951
FrodaN1599
Coldzera 825
shahzam558
JimRising 471
C9.Mang0311
KnowMe163
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King45
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21271
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 30m
Online Event
10h 30m
FEL
15h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.