• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7157 users

New Patch Issues - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
chekthehek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States279 Posts
July 08 2010 16:40 GMT
#321
On July 09 2010 01:33 PLxDratewka wrote:
For those of you who did login to b.net this morning and were unable to join game…. Is that fix now ??? need to know so I can make decision if I need to live work early today ;-)



no, i cant play at all right now even though i was able last night
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 08 2010 16:42 GMT
#322
On July 09 2010 01:40 chekthehek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 01:33 PLxDratewka wrote:
For those of you who did login to b.net this morning and were unable to join game…. Is that fix now ??? need to know so I can make decision if I need to live work early today ;-)



no, i cant play at all right now even though i was able last night


Thank you, That’s means that I will stay at work full day…
ShadowV
Calamity
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada161 Posts
July 08 2010 16:43 GMT
#323
Can people play custom games though? Ever time I click on join game, it downloads the map and nothing happens. I can't try it again since it's grey out after that.
Betaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
chekthehek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States279 Posts
July 08 2010 16:45 GMT
#324
On July 09 2010 01:43 Calamity wrote:
Can people play custom games though? Ever time I click on join game, it downloads the map and nothing happens. I can't try it again since it's grey out after that.



this is whats happening to me as well, my friend just told me he is playing custom games without a problem,,,
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 08 2010 16:45 GMT
#325
I am having lots of issues at the moment. It either will not light up the "Find Game" Buttons, it won't show ANY buttons, it will infinitely search for an opponent, it just won't do anything when I click find game, or it will say that it cannot put me in queue because I am already in queue.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 16:46:26
July 08 2010 16:45 GMT
#326
On July 09 2010 01:43 Calamity wrote:
Can people play custom games though? Ever time I click on join game, it downloads the map and nothing happens. I can't try it again since it's grey out after that.


had that sometimes before the beta went down,always had to relog to get it working again. good to know the bugs survived/grew in that month!
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
th3b3t0
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico29 Posts
July 08 2010 16:53 GMT
#327
is the matchmaking fixed? because someones said it is.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
July 08 2010 16:54 GMT
#328
On July 09 2010 00:11 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 22:44 Razor[cF] wrote:
From anyone who IS able to play, did you download it via the EU or US patcher? I am a US player but I downloaded it via the EU portal, because I am impatient, and I am unable to play games at all. Wondering if its a trend.

Had the same problem you did (unable to join/create), then I left my account logged in for a couple of hours as I went out running/dinner, came back and it worked.

Same deal for TLO. Seems they are accepting people in waves or something?

Wow this worked, I tried everything else, but nothing else worked. I left my computer sitting on the starting screen of beta for an hour, came back, and could play games. Thanks Jinro!
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
eckolove
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico66 Posts
July 08 2010 16:54 GMT
#329
On July 09 2010 01:53 th3b3t0 wrote:
is the matchmaking fixed? because someones said it is.

i still cant play a minute ago..
eckolove
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico66 Posts
July 08 2010 16:56 GMT
#330
On July 09 2010 01:54 Newguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 00:11 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 08 2010 22:44 Razor[cF] wrote:
From anyone who IS able to play, did you download it via the EU or US patcher? I am a US player but I downloaded it via the EU portal, because I am impatient, and I am unable to play games at all. Wondering if its a trend.

Had the same problem you did (unable to join/create), then I left my account logged in for a couple of hours as I went out running/dinner, came back and it worked.

Same deal for TLO. Seems they are accepting people in waves or something?

Wow this worked, I tried everything else, but nothing else worked. I left my computer sitting on the starting screen of beta for an hour, came back, and could play games. Thanks Jinro!

ill try this..O,O
TheFinalWord
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia790 Posts
July 08 2010 17:05 GMT
#331
If anyone is having problems with being in queue, just wait outside of starcraft check ever 30-1hr and it should fix itself. Happened to me and 2 friends.
Wayfarer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States7 Posts
July 08 2010 17:07 GMT
#332
I get a greyed-out bar when I try to start a placement match. When I hover over the button, it says "cannot start game while downloading." Are other people getting the same message?
Powster
Profile Joined April 2010
United States650 Posts
July 08 2010 17:11 GMT
#333
Well wasnt able to do placement matches since it went up.. but my queue thing fixed so tried again and after 5 minutes found a game. yay.. (i patched with EU realmslist thought it wasnt working cuz of that)
Hyp-The-Feared
Profile Joined April 2010
United States108 Posts
July 08 2010 17:15 GMT
#334
ladder just fixed for me... try now! had queue prob.
The-Feared
ScytheMan01
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States114 Posts
July 08 2010 17:18 GMT
#335
"You have used up your prepaid time for this account. Please visit Battle.net Account Management purchase more to continue playing."

Visited battle.net account, says I'm good till the beta closes. please help!
Trope
Profile Joined June 2010
United States40 Posts
July 08 2010 17:23 GMT
#336
works for me now
TheBrumak
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2 Posts
July 08 2010 17:42 GMT
#337
On July 09 2010 02:18 ScytheMan01 wrote:
"You have used up your prepaid time for this account. Please visit Battle.net Account Management purchase more to continue playing."

Visited battle.net account, says I'm good till the beta closes. please help!


I'm having this same problem and I have no idea how to fix it.
NEWB
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2010 17:45 GMT
#338
On July 09 2010 02:42 TheBrumak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 02:18 ScytheMan01 wrote:
"You have used up your prepaid time for this account. Please visit Battle.net Account Management purchase more to continue playing."

Visited battle.net account, says I'm good till the beta closes. please help!


I'm having this same problem and I have no idea how to fix it.

This is one of the first problems reported
And blizzard as far as i can tell hasnt made a move to fix it other than having people email them saying they have the problem
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Win.win
Profile Joined March 2010
United States230 Posts
July 08 2010 17:46 GMT
#339
matchmaking is now working for me. check again if you had the "you are already in the queue" issue.
SC2 Team Inflow: http://inflowgaming.net/
Biochemist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1008 Posts
July 08 2010 17:47 GMT
#340
I just played 14 games in a row, so after 12 hours of not working at all it looks like it has suddenly started working. HOWEVER:

I was running on ultra settings in phase 1. Now I have to set it to low before my computer can handle big battles again. What the hell, the game looks even worse than SC1 on low settings
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1095
SteadfastSC876
ComeBackTV 790
TaKeTV 618
IndyStarCraft 237
Rex121
EnkiAlexander 77
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 876
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech151
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 61
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39240
Shuttle 805
Mini 432
Rush 197
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 38
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Rock 19
Sacsri 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc10373
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1495
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1524
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt483
Mlord227
XBOCT221
DeMusliM210
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe130
C9.Mang0110
XaKoH 99
QueenE96
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 13
summit1g9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV277
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix6
• 80smullet 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur351
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 12m
Online Event
17h 12m
FEL
22h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.