• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

New Patch Issues - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 29 Next All
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
July 08 2010 13:09 GMT
#261
On July 08 2010 22:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
"could not join matchmaking because you're because you're already in queue"

!@##@%$!!!!!!!

yes same problem as me
are you from eu playing on us or from us playing on us?
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Calamity
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada161 Posts
July 08 2010 13:11 GMT
#262
On July 08 2010 22:06 MorroW wrote:
i cant create games or join games from party or find game in ladder
when i try ladder it looks like this
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9693/namn1.jpg

could this be because im from EU playing on US or is it a general problem?


The US servers have this problem. A lot of other people including me have experienced it and being in "queue" and not being able to join or create custom games. Apparently, blizzard is working on it but it's like 6 am in Cali right now so :/ we might need to wait six hours or even a day to get it fixed.

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=25026453157&sid=5000
Betaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
k!llua
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia895 Posts
July 08 2010 13:11 GMT
#263
I downloaded the patch off the EU servers by editing the realmlist file.

I can connect to BNET just fine, but I can't join any games, custom or ladder.

Sometimes it just gives me the "you are already in a matchmaking queue" - even though I just opened up SC2.

Other times I click on find a game and it never finds one.

Is there a way I can force SC2 to redownload the patch, or is this a BNET bug?
my hair is a wookie, your argument is invalid
Tookie22
Profile Joined May 2010
United States187 Posts
July 08 2010 13:11 GMT
#264
On July 08 2010 22:09 Hann1bal wrote:
I am getting the same issue as morrow and kzr22. I'm running Mac OSX on US servers. I see a few players are able to play on their streams. Anyone know how they're doing it? Is this unique to US servers?

im pretty sure everyone streaming is on other servers i dont think anyone can play us
"Its a race between software designers to create more idiot proof software and the universe to create bigger idiots. So far the universe is winning"
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 13:20:25
July 08 2010 13:11 GMT
#265
Alright guys, I've found out that after joining a friends game via invite I can now host my own games! So add me as friend(SLinGGD 658), message me your id number(found when you click add friend) and then I can invite you to my game so that you can host your own games!

EDIT: SWEET JESUS STOP SPAMMING ME PEOPLE OHH GOD.

Also, I've tried it with 2+ other people and it seems it isn't working. Sorry for false alarm =( Dunno why it worked for me.
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
Calamity
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada161 Posts
July 08 2010 13:13 GMT
#266
On July 08 2010 22:09 Hann1bal wrote:
I am getting the same issue as morrow and kzr22. I'm running Mac OSX on US servers. I see a few players are able to play on their streams. Anyone know how they're doing it? Is this unique to US servers?


There are only a few that could play it, I'm sure why though, maybe they were they were the first few hundred or thousand to get into battle net?

If you can wait a few hours, then wait for Blizzard to fix it. Much better than pressing F5 non-stop :D
Betaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2010 13:16 GMT
#267
On July 08 2010 22:11 kzr22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 22:09 Hann1bal wrote:
I am getting the same issue as morrow and kzr22. I'm running Mac OSX on US servers. I see a few players are able to play on their streams. Anyone know how they're doing it? Is this unique to US servers?

im pretty sure everyone streaming is on other servers i dont think anyone can play us

The US is the only server up..

Still getting game time here fml
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ArtZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
49 Posts
July 08 2010 13:19 GMT
#268
It expands search for 30 minutes here already Cant even join any custom game or create one. "Server UP" but can't play yet...

btw. where do you find the character code for adding friend without email?
k!llua
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia895 Posts
July 08 2010 13:22 GMT
#269
they have to give the character code to you i think.
my hair is a wookie, your argument is invalid
Atrops
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States32 Posts
July 08 2010 13:22 GMT
#270
I am unable to play both online and offline via custom maps like everyone did during the beta downtime now, and I am unable to use the Starcraft 2 editor, because I can't authenticate because everytime I try to log in I get the "You have used up all your prepaid time for the game" error
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
July 08 2010 13:23 GMT
#271
and now I can't make games again. Well, last time I try helping people HAHA.
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
BluFenix
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States32 Posts
July 08 2010 13:23 GMT
#272
Confirming that it seems there is a disconnect between the client processing a custom game (or any game, for that matter) and the server actually launching a command. I attempted to create a custom game and then hit "create game." The game didn't freeze but normally it sends me right to the lobby, which didn't happen in this case.

After that, the only way to be able to try again is to logout and log back in. But then the same problem occurs.
"The Phoenix always rises."
Razor[cF]
Profile Joined April 2010
United States46 Posts
July 08 2010 13:28 GMT
#273
Sorry that happened Kletus, thanks for trying to help.

UserID: Unknown
# 303
Nuclear Launch Detected!
Calamity
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada161 Posts
July 08 2010 13:32 GMT
#274
On July 08 2010 22:23 BluFenix wrote:
Confirming that it seems there is a disconnect between the client processing a custom game (or any game, for that matter) and the server actually launching a command. I attempted to create a custom game and then hit "create game." The game didn't freeze but normally it sends me right to the lobby, which didn't happen in this case.

After that, the only way to be able to try again is to logout and log back in. But then the same problem occurs.


I'm having a very similar experience. The way mine works is that I'm able to click on create a game or join a game buttons once. It'll open the downloading tab quickly and close. After that, my create a game and join a game are like un-clickable and i'm left in the lobby. I can't press the buttons again until i've restarted the client.
Betaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Metroshica
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
July 08 2010 13:32 GMT
#275
It's not just an error unique to the EU, I'm in the US and I'm getting it as well
uniquee
Profile Joined May 2010
Latvia16 Posts
July 08 2010 13:37 GMT
#276
Well the home screen shows the number of games going on which is zero, until that number goes up, I wouldn't even bother.
meow
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 13:50:33
July 08 2010 13:39 GMT
#277
On July 08 2010 22:09 MorroW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 22:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
"could not join matchmaking because you're because you're already in queue"

!@##@%$!!!!!!!

yes same problem as me
are you from eu playing on us or from us playing on us?


US playing on US...

Edit: strangely I can search for 2v2s........I want 3 people to also search for 2v2 so we can reset the error.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 14:04:52
July 08 2010 13:41 GMT
#278
SLinGG 658, message me ONLY IF YOU ARE USING US CLIENT/PORTAL

EDIT: This doesn't seem to matter =(.
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
ArtZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
49 Posts
July 08 2010 13:41 GMT
#279
On July 08 2010 22:37 uniquee wrote:
Well the home screen shows the number of games going on which is zero, until that number goes up, I wouldn't even bother.


Custom games number thou showing 500 games last hour on some maps I would like to know how people manage to create custom games?
Razor[cF]
Profile Joined April 2010
United States46 Posts
July 08 2010 13:44 GMT
#280
From anyone who IS able to play, did you download it via the EU or US patcher? I am a US player but I downloaded it via the EU portal, because I am impatient, and I am unable to play games at all. Wondering if its a trend.
Nuclear Launch Detected!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko482
ProTech137
Rex 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50024
Bisu 1856
Horang2 1183
Hyuk 483
BeSt 454
Soma 400
Mini 333
EffOrt 329
Light 299
Larva 261
[ Show more ]
Rush 128
ZerO 125
Mong 99
Barracks 80
Leta 77
Sea.KH 59
Snow 55
ToSsGirL 49
Pusan 47
Mind 37
Shinee 37
Aegong 28
JYJ 26
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3335
XaKoH 361
Counter-Strike
Fnx 36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1331
Khaldor1053
Other Games
gofns36497
singsing2250
olofmeister1296
B2W.Neo350
hiko275
Livibee185
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
14m
OSC
9h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 14m
Online Event
22h 14m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.