• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8520 users

New Patch Issues - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Hyp-The-Feared
Profile Joined April 2010
United States108 Posts
July 08 2010 06:09 GMT
#221
cant create custom games and cant play ladder. awesome blizzard. also when you search a ladder game and cancel it, game still thinks you are in a queue.
The-Feared
silencesc
Profile Joined July 2010
United States464 Posts
July 08 2010 06:12 GMT
#222
the #v#'s crash the game, and ffas don't work. It might be better to just wait until they fix it, because this is heartbreaking at the moment.
Real Men Proxy Gate | TEAM LIQUID HWITINGGGG!! PROUD MEMBER OF UC DAVIS CSL TEAM | "If you don't give a shit about what gum you eat, buy Stride" - Liquid`Tyler on SotG 4/19/2011
VictorianPark
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada15 Posts
July 08 2010 06:26 GMT
#223
guys... use your heads. why do you think you are stuck in endless loop when looking for games? Blizzard obviously made it that way so that people wouldnt play and crash or get hella bugged. Theres obviously a problem. grow up and stop crying over it. You can play TOMORROW. Heartbreaking? jesus... get a life.
Adrian_mx
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico1880 Posts
July 08 2010 06:34 GMT
#224
[/B]
Keep getting this :|
I SPAMMED!


[image loading]
我是冠军
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
July 08 2010 06:35 GMT
#225
I got some .MPQ error and now it's all buggy aswell as the problems finding people to play. 3:35am, going to bed.
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Drayne
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada239 Posts
July 08 2010 06:39 GMT
#226
Okay well, Holding shift in sc2 lags the game like hell ( for X reason )
Creating and joining a game is almost impossible..
I got weird GFX glitches playing from editor testing.
The grouping in rax,techlabs and reactors makes it really painfull sometimes (add a grouping option in hotkeys maybe?)
LionsFist
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia164 Posts
July 08 2010 06:39 GMT
#227
Thank god I have early dinner and a poker night to look forward too...
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
July 08 2010 06:41 GMT
#228
I keep getting this when I try to update:

Blizzard Updater was unable to read the file "Assets\Textures\portrait_symbiote_diffuse.dds". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown>--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the update. (The error code was 0.) : DecompressJob::Execute()


Too tired to care about installing this game anyway.

gg
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
frequency
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1901 Posts
July 08 2010 06:44 GMT
#229
Does anyone know if I can use the old Base.SC2Data file to change between servers? I downloaded the EU patch and I can't wait another 10 hours (yes, 475 meg @ 13kbs) to download the US one. If I'm unable to could someome please upload their US Base.SC2Data file for me? :D
www.twitter.com/marconofrio | marconofrio.tumblr.com
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
July 08 2010 06:54 GMT
#230
I know this isnt really a fix to the whole pre-paid time issue, but this is what I did. I still had one beta invite left over so I made a new bnet acct and logged in with that. If any of you having this problem have keys lying around you might want to do this rather than giving them to a friend. Who knows how long your acct will be "out of prepaid time".
DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
fallore
Profile Joined December 2009
United States143 Posts
July 08 2010 06:57 GMT
#231
anyone else got "You cannot enter the matchmaking queue because your status has been locked" ??
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
July 08 2010 07:12 GMT
#232
Since I can't create any games or join queues, I thought I'd play with the Qxc's build order tester some more. When I tried my screen went blank and informed me that what I was trying to display was "out of range". My monitor is old and can only display at max 1024x768. I had a similar problem when I first got the beta, but there was a fix for it on these forums that I searched for, found, and followed (dealt with editing a txt file). I can't seem to find it again, though.

I ended up logging in and going to options, where I switched from windowed(fullscreen) to Fullscreen w/ a forced resolution of 1024x768 and that seems to have fixed things as far as playing the build tester offline. However, it didn't help with online play. I'm posting this to document the issue and one of its workarounds.
JDMojo
Profile Joined June 2010
United States30 Posts
July 08 2010 07:13 GMT
#233
On July 08 2010 15:06 Deindar wrote:
So randomly, I can't get any replays to work. Just says "unable to open replay."

also, I'm working off the mac version so maybe that's the problem, but I've actually never been able to open a replay by dragging it onto the SC2 icon. It just opens the game normally, as if I had double-clicked the icon. any help is appreciated


Unless you are trying to watch a replay that was created tonight, I'm pretty sure Blizzard already stated multiple times that old replays would not work once Phase 2 begins.
Nitron
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore177 Posts
July 08 2010 07:28 GMT
#234
On July 08 2010 15:09 Hyp-The-Feared wrote:
cant create custom games and cant play ladder. awesome blizzard. also when you search a ladder game and cancel it, game still thinks you are in a queue.


exact same problems as you.
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 08 2010 07:35 GMT
#235
On July 08 2010 16:12 Tadzio wrote:
Since I can't create any games or join queues, I thought I'd play with the Qxc's build order tester some more. When I tried my screen went blank and informed me that what I was trying to display was "out of range". My monitor is old and can only display at max 1024x768. I had a similar problem when I first got the beta, but there was a fix for it on these forums that I searched for, found, and followed (dealt with editing a txt file). I can't seem to find it again, though.

I ended up logging in and going to options, where I switched from windowed(fullscreen) to Fullscreen w/ a forced resolution of 1024x768 and that seems to have fixed things as far as playing the build tester offline. However, it didn't help with online play. I'm posting this to document the issue and one of its workarounds.


What you did before was probably changing the width and height to 1024 and 768 in My Documents\Starcraft II Beta\Variables.txt
If that doesn't work you would be better off posting on the bnet forums about it.
I'll call Nada.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
July 08 2010 07:48 GMT
#236
On July 08 2010 15:54 nemahsys wrote:
I know this isnt really a fix to the whole pre-paid time issue, but this is what I did. I still had one beta invite left over so I made a new bnet acct and logged in with that. If any of you having this problem have keys lying around you might want to do this rather than giving them to a friend. Who knows how long your acct will be "out of prepaid time".

Knowing Blizzard, I'm guessing they'll fix it at midnight on the 18th.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Toiletjuice
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 09:18:15
July 08 2010 09:16 GMT
#237
Hey guys, I am getting the following error after having downloaded the latest patch:

"The game installation is corrupt, because no installed languages could be found. Please reinstall the game. If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (SetLanguage)"

The error pops up at 70%, when the patcher attempts to install the downloaded content. I am using the EU client, I tried to change the locale from EU to US to see if it could possibly make the patcher install, but that didnt work.

Ive looked around for a solution to this, but I cannot find any. I would happily re-download the patches if I weren't on a really slow connection, but I thought I would come ask here first if anyone knows how to fix this without having to re-download everything. I tried to reinstall the game and copy over the patches into the new game directory, but it still gives the same error. Does anyone know a solution to this error, or will I have to re-download the patches?
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
July 08 2010 09:16 GMT
#238
does everyone still have to do 5 placement matches? I logged on to see that I have only 2 available and I can't actually play them.
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
July 08 2010 10:01 GMT
#239
On July 08 2010 16:28 Nitron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 15:09 Hyp-The-Feared wrote:
cant create custom games and cant play ladder. awesome blizzard. also when you search a ladder game and cancel it, game still thinks you are in a queue.


exact same problems as you.


Seems like it's happening to a lot of people. Same with me... makes me really sad, I really wanted to play again
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Aberu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States968 Posts
July 08 2010 10:15 GMT
#240
500k+ users on BNET, and then it tells me 0 games being played. Yeah I think this might be happening to EVERYONE.
srsly
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko88
SpeCial 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23597
firebathero 2391
Bisu 761
Hyuk 639
Horang2 439
BeSt 211
Larva 196
EffOrt 142
Mini 134
Light 127
[ Show more ]
Soma 115
Leta 103
Rush 78
ZerO 68
Killer 67
Barracks 67
ToSsGirL 53
Pusan 47
soO 46
Sexy 38
Sharp 38
Aegong 31
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Mind 23
sorry 22
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 12
zelot 11
Mong 11
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 180
XaKoH 170
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1150
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns40428
singsing1781
olofmeister1045
B2W.Neo148
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH57
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 26m
OSC
11h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 26m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.