• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:42
CEST 18:42
KST 01:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8440 users

APM Guilty Pleasure.. - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
intergalactic
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada428 Posts
July 05 2010 09:42 GMT
#81
On July 05 2010 18:38 Santriell wrote:
6-pool.
zerglings.

I win.


Yeah...no.

If you value your soul, do not look into the eye of an horse
inTheMood
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway128 Posts
July 05 2010 09:54 GMT
#82
On July 05 2010 09:34 rbkl wrote:
(5) Select Hacthes
(s) select larva
repeat


I tried this but combined with boxing drones... Don't do it!

Lost count of how many times I managed to box all drones -> hit "S" followed by alot of frustration >_<
DIMAGA | Ret | mOOnGLaDe | Hero | White-Ra | DRG | Dragon | Snute
Stato
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom51 Posts
July 05 2010 12:10 GMT
#83
On July 05 2010 18:54 inTheMood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 09:34 rbkl wrote:
(5) Select Hacthes
(s) select larva
repeat


I tried this but combined with boxing drones... Don't do it!

Lost count of how many times I managed to box all drones -> hit "S" followed by alot of frustration >_<



holy shit i feel your pain, thats why i just spam 234 hahaha
BigDatez
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada434 Posts
July 06 2010 04:08 GMT
#84
Non spamming player with control rated at 120 APM > a spamming player who even only seldom loses control at an APM of 240+ (mainly due to apm spamming)

my APM is about 160 midgame with only random spamming early game up until theres actually something to do.
Video games > sex (Proven fact)
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
July 06 2010 04:10 GMT
#85
Spamming the right-click to move my guys around when I know that 1/100th of the clicks is required.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Naraka
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada21 Posts
July 06 2010 04:14 GMT
#86
I spam my hatch, scout OL and drones at the start of the game occasionally. I find it does help me keep focused a bit. After about 20 supply or so I stop "padding" my apm altogether.
We have evolved...
Pablols
Profile Joined August 2009
Chile519 Posts
July 06 2010 04:15 GMT
#87
i never do that :S
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
July 06 2010 04:23 GMT
#88
Do 6e6e6e6e6e6e6e6e and make tiny boxes around each probe or multiple probes
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
pencilcase
Profile Joined September 2007
United States330 Posts
July 06 2010 04:24 GMT
#89
Try moving the mouse cursor around and selecting minerals and workers individually. This should help increase mouse accuracy.
HolyOnes
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia52 Posts
July 06 2010 07:54 GMT
#90
I don`t really do this, I might get my scv to do donuts while i am waiting for 20 minerals to build something i suppose.

Oh! I play bejeweled blitz on Facebook i suppose i could call that mouse accuracy and apm =/
Its not you its me 0_o
zhul4nder
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States189 Posts
July 06 2010 07:55 GMT
#91
voidray fazing :3.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=134124
beat me. hard.
Deleted User 72834
Profile Joined April 2010
247 Posts
July 06 2010 08:00 GMT
#92
--- Nuked ---
sikyon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1045 Posts
July 06 2010 13:37 GMT
#93
I'm going to sound lazy but I don't do it. I find that if I try and keep my APM up I'll exhaust myself, and not be able to throw down chain games.

I don't know why but SC2 is just exhausting when I play it... it feels like I'm going to have a heart attack sometimes from the pressure (no I'm not fat or in danger of dying)
TheNomad
Profile Joined April 2010
United States134 Posts
July 06 2010 13:44 GMT
#94
To warm up my keyboard hand I hotkey each worker early on (while trying to double up on close mineral patches) and I try to hit above 1200 apm with spamming 1-6 as fast as I can, I only do it for the first 10-15 seconds to get my hand warmed up.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
July 06 2010 13:47 GMT
#95
Besides worker boxing early game, I have a habit of going through sets of actions twice (like 1a2a3a1a2a3a). BW used to be not as responsive :/
:)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1186
ComeBackTV 1091
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex152
EnkiAlexander 75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 152
ProTech133
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44134
Bisu 1527
Shuttle 605
EffOrt 497
Larva 371
Mini 360
Soma 280
BeSt 242
Rush 187
ZerO 111
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 108
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 66
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 30
Trap 24
Bale 18
Terrorterran 16
Shine 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8315
qojqva1663
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1457
FrodaN1059
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS182
KnowMe136
XaKoH 106
QueenE89
Mew2King74
XBOCT74
C9.Mang070
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 32
• Hinosc 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3815
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 18m
Online Event
18h 18m
FEL
23h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.