• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6686 users

Funny opponent quotes. - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 70 Next
paperhat
Profile Joined October 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 17:13:28
October 06 2010 17:13 GMT
#901
I was doling out a bit of the grief on a player as the game kept waiting for him during a 4v4.

We also were featuring FaceBones and JimRaynor(both great names)

[image loading]

[image loading]

I kind of felt bad about it afterward as it was his second game on the ladder...but seriously...make sure you can run the game before you play!

I love the Zerg!
MenacingVitamin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States50 Posts
October 06 2010 17:56 GMT
#902
I love how this thread is titled "Funny Opponent Quotes" and reads more like "Look at me being an asshat".
AZbadfish
Profile Joined September 2010
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 20:56:55
October 06 2010 18:19 GMT
#903
My favorite to happen to me so far:

I play as random and spawned as Terran, the other player was also Terran. Map is scrap station.

He worker rushes me and kills my supply depot scv so I'm short one. I load up 5 scvs and float my cc to the island. After it lands i start making more scvs and build a rax. What he did was run his scvs back to his main and load them up into his cc and floated it to the island. He landed and unloaded and started attacking my scvs with his! he only had 5 and i had 7 or 8 by this point and a marine. we both know he's going to lose so this happens:

him - you f***ing p*ssy
me - lol? you're the one worker rushing...
him - yeah but you're the one who ran away like a p*ssy

he leaves, i lol some more

edit: also, I tend to cheese if I've had a string of frustrating losses. I've only cannon rushed once and felt so bad I apologized before he quit. But once I spawned as Terran and it was another tvt. I went quick cloakshees and rushed him with two. He said "I would say gg but ur a d*ck". I thought that was pretty funny and a correct assessment.
That is the baddest f*cking rainbow I've ever seen!
Terrorcore
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada132 Posts
October 07 2010 22:02 GMT
#904
[image loading]

This one just happened. Got a good laugh out of it for some reason...
Jukebox Joe
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom358 Posts
October 07 2010 22:07 GMT
#905
On October 08 2010 07:02 iFoughtTheLaw wrote:
[image loading]

This one just happened. Got a good laugh out of it for some reason...


That's pretty amazing
BluFenix
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 22:36:26
October 07 2010 22:35 GMT
#906
Just got this little gem here:


[image loading]


Probably tell what's going on there. Roaches ftw!
"The Phoenix always rises."
sTsCompleted
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States380 Posts
October 08 2010 00:31 GMT
#907
lol not a rage but still pretty funny. i was bored so i built an extra orbital in my base and kept on scanning the zerg's base. one of the scans he takes all his lings/roaches and kills his queen. i say WTF lol? he says:

That weird thing started popping up as SOON as i got my queen. so i killed it.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 08 2010 02:16 GMT
#908
After securing the gold, my opponent sent out mass banshee and vikings so I intercepted them with my observer and my opponent pulled back but I blinked into his army and took out his army. He responded by posting:

Lay off the SC2, you damn korean

I found this post to be very humorous and complimenting because I didn't think my play was very good to be called korean.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
October 08 2010 04:43 GMT
#909
"good job, scrub, that's annoying"- then quit

and

"sick rush, faggot fox"
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
October 08 2010 04:56 GMT
#910
[image loading]
CyberPitz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States428 Posts
October 08 2010 05:35 GMT
#911
On October 08 2010 07:35 BluFenix wrote:
Just got this little gem here:


[image loading]


Probably tell what's going on there. Roaches ftw!

Seems like something I'd say when I'm really drunk
Quochobao
Profile Joined October 2010
United States350 Posts
October 08 2010 17:45 GMT
#912
Him: GL HF
Me (trying to be a smart aleck): what does that mean?
Him: means I love you
Me (lol): dude I have a gf
Him: I bet she cant suck a dick like i do
Him: slurp
Me: lmaooooooooo
Him: dont get too horny now. u got a game to play.

It's just so funny because I'm the one who planned to be funny in the first place. But he out-fun me!
Best or nothing.
jjun212
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada2208 Posts
October 08 2010 18:10 GMT
#913
lol

i met some guy named

GTL

immediately; i said gym tan laundry. ahaha

then "alrite; we got a situation"
tackklee
Profile Joined September 2010
United States270 Posts
October 08 2010 23:45 GMT
#914
[image loading]
[image loading]


Me beating ACERGAME 1900+ terran with 50 apm calling zerg 'no skill' lol.
nGBeast
Profile Joined July 2010
United States914 Posts
October 08 2010 23:55 GMT
#915
I'm still waiting for the day when I'm in one of these screenshots lol
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
October 09 2010 00:11 GMT
#916
My favorite I've gotten:
Me: gl hf
Him: NOPE

:D
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
rederoin
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands51 Posts
October 09 2010 12:58 GMT
#917
[image loading]

[image loading]
What is this I don't even
rifterstarfish
Profile Joined April 2010
29 Posts
October 09 2010 13:11 GMT
#918
Me: gl hf
Them: I HATE YOU
Ah! You scared me!
whohastheredpill
Profile Joined September 2010
42 Posts
October 09 2010 13:26 GMT
#919
On October 09 2010 08:55 nGBeast wrote:
I'm still waiting for the day when I'm in one of these screenshots lol


me too ! thats why i keep reading these.., i thought for sure by now i would be here somewhere!
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikalo Tesla
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 09 2010 13:31 GMT
#920
I've actually been BMed about half my ladder wins... pretty pathetic, honestly. Can't remember any funny ones though.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.