• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8798 users

Funny opponent quotes. - Page 45

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 70 Next
Darklance
Profile Joined August 2010
22 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 21:30:27
October 03 2010 21:18 GMT
#881
This was a couple weeks back, in patch 1.0

This is from a diamond player that nowadays should be around 1.2k.
After I stopped his mass reapers early aggression and breached his base...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Slago
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada726 Posts
October 03 2010 21:19 GMT
#882
Funniest thing that happened to me is i found a practice partner in a KOTH thing on a stream, he was way worse but I added him cause he wanted tips, I beat him 10 straight, than the chat window pops up.

Him:Man zerg is so fucking OP
Me:well vikings suck vs muta
Him:well what am i supposed to do, thors fucking suck vs mutas
Me:how so?
Him:durr magic box
Me:just mix in a like 20 rines with the thor, than you can't magic box
Him:well still I couldn't expand quick like you
Me:Just wall and expo in your base like TLO does
Him:dude do you have any idea how to play terran
Me:yeah just one base all in
Him:3 rax isn't an all in dumbass
Me:with no expo?
Him:man just stfu, I actually play legit people
Me:Since when was hatch first macro not legit?
Him:dude your so bad
Me:I'm diamond your gold, I should beat you everygame
Him:dude, I play rank 1 diamonds all the time and win, I just don't ladder that much
Me:I checked your match history, you lost to a silver........
Him:fag
This player is ignoring you!
Me:alright
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of... ah forget it
Fen-X
Profile Joined April 2010
France18 Posts
October 03 2010 22:35 GMT
#883
This one didn't want to be misunderstood, he left because he was angry. First time I see an announced rage quit.

[image loading]
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
October 03 2010 22:43 GMT
#884
Stago that's hilarious Some people are unbelievable
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
TheFinalWord
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia790 Posts
October 03 2010 22:58 GMT
#885
On October 04 2010 06:19 Slago wrote:
Him:dude, I play rank 1 diamonds all the time and win, I just don't ladder that much
Me:I checked your match history, you lost to a silver........
Him:fag
This player is ignoring you!
Me:alright
LOL.

Just so everyone knows, the best place to find massive rage is in phantom custom games. Hilarious every game.
Bondator
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland120 Posts
October 04 2010 00:00 GMT
#886
This game was fought towards the end of the beta. I was (mis)placed to gold, and the opponent was platinum, iirc. The game progressed into a situation where I had wall of warp gates and a few cannons/colos/templars at my natural but wasn't able to move out any time soon.

He expanded like crazy, and got gigantic lead. But he just kept throwing his 200/200 roach&hydra army at my door, which did virtually nothing for him. I expanded to both of the islands which he also failed to take down.

Once I got my protoss ball of death going on, I pretty much just walked over him.

[image loading]


He even whispered to me right after the game:

Him: LOL gold
Me: yeah?
Player is ignoring you!
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520440/1/Bondator/
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 02:41:44
October 04 2010 00:04 GMT
#887
[image loading]

Trash talks after a 4warpgate fail!
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

He pulled probes from gas... could it be?

[image loading]

Got a zeal, 2 stalkers on the way, he hasn't managed to get in, I should be okay...

[image loading]

Sure enough - there are his gates :D

[image loading]

So much for your unstoppable korean strategy eh?

[image loading]

Obviously the proper response to this is to expand. Thanks for clearin the path bud!

[image loading]

Yea good luck with that.

[image loading]


[image loading]
Jukebox Joe
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom358 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 14:20:20
October 05 2010 14:13 GMT
#888
I just had a good one, my first case of BM. It was ZvT on Xel'Naga Caverns.

Me: gl hf
Him: hi you go muts
Him: like any skillless zerg
Me: haha

He then proceeded to bunker rush me, which I delayed with drones long enough to get some lings out to stop it.

I normally play relatively passively, but this game I just turned up the aggression and didn't let him rest for a minute, constantly baneling busting and harassing with zerglings, then pushing in with roaches, didn't once use mutas. Of course he already had a load of missile turrets up to stop my non existent mutalisks, so he got rolled and rage quit. Guess I'm not just any skill less zerg.

Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
October 05 2010 14:21 GMT
#889
On September 23 2010 06:04 Fanciful wrote:
You: first off dont interupt the math lesson


omg. When I read through this I actually had to lol in RL!!

"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
October 05 2010 14:32 GMT
#890
On September 20 2010 01:24 manicsquare wrote:
Just had a game where i just did the pvt macro style from day9 daily 168
him: w/e fu l2p you suck and i bet i'm higher plat then u.


this made me seriously nearly spill my drink all over the keyboard

another story, 1v1:

blistering sands, PvP, he goes 2 gate into robo, I 4 gate (because PvP on blistering is just too annoying); I kill him when he has just one immortal out and tries desperately to get his colossus, which I denied

he: "4 gate is a nice skill toi have" (leaves....)

dunno, I thought it was hilarious how fast this catches on
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
DamageInq
Profile Joined April 2010
United States283 Posts
October 05 2010 19:24 GMT
#891
Begining of the game (ZvP)-
Zerg Player: GG, Zerg sucks it's impossible to win.
Me: Ever watch FruitSeller or Idra? There are a lot of players doing good with Zerg.
Z: Those are old, Zerg sucks now
Me: Protoss and Terran were both nerfed pretty hard, Zerg is really strong when played right.

After game-
Z: That's what I'm talking about, I played way better than you and lost. Learn to play a non-imba race scrub."

He never connected the creep between his natural and main, had like 29 drones before massing hydras vs my 2 base collosi build lol.
"Scissors are OP. Rock is fine." -Paper
Rotemetoot
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 22:13:36
October 05 2010 21:47 GMT
#892
On May 19 2010 09:34 cartoon]x wrote:
I just got BMed after going 14 pool 16 hatch and some noob zerg tried to 1 base ling/baneling me. I scouted it, put down a baneling nest of my own, and held him off after he ran all his lings into my banelings. and he says:

fastlikeacat: so many bad players
fastlikeacat: haha
me: like u?
fastlikeacat: all they know how to do is be fags and turtle
fastlikeacat: you're lucky i didn't push you earlier
fastlikeacat: but next time i will
me: oh ok
me: bye noob
fastlikeacat: just push you with 8 lings
fastlikeacat: and nigger fuck you in the asshole
fastlikeacat: lol
fastlikeacat: i might be a noob
fastlikeacat: but i'm a noob that gets laid.
fastlikeacat: never forget that.
me: lol
fastlikeacat: your value in life isn't starcraft idiot
me: ur dumb dude
me: just leave
fastlikeacat has left the game

then he PMs me:
fastlikeacat: i mnight be dumb
but i get laid
hahaha
nerd idiot.
pussy means more than starcraft... learn that.
fastlikeacat has reconnected.
fastlikeacat has disconnected.
fastlikeacat: i bet you have like 50 gigs of porn on your computer how did you fit starcraft on there?
haha
faggot.

this shit just cracks me up


Hahahahahah

fastlikeacat: i bet you have like 50 gigs of porn on your computer how did you fit starcraft on there?
haha
faggot.


This will be my signature.

or this bold segment : "IT'S A FUCKING POINT AND CLICK ADVENTURE FOR YOU WHILE I HAVE TO WORK MY ASS OFF. SO BALANCED"
Terran smells a little bit like an easy cheesy gimmicky noob race invented by Activision/Blizzard to feed the pride of american suburbian weak nerds that think they are vikings... I came here to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of kick and gum
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
October 05 2010 22:48 GMT
#893
Made lings and won

"well played purp, szszszszszszszszszszszszszsz"
zugzug
Rotemetoot
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 00:41:01
October 05 2010 23:48 GMT
#894
It's not totally on topic but if you guys want I could share a few of my bans (and permaban) from Battle.net

Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: Friday, 3 September 2010 15:09:20 o'clock UTC (32 days, 8 hours ago)
Ban Reason: "!@#%^ ZERG NOOBS YOU DONT HAVE SKILL OKAY! EVEN IF YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make Terran a lot more of a micro race, this is imba. Because we have to use the units and walk them to the other base in a certain style while I am already BUSY IN MY BASE with making units and thinking through many of my strategies. This is just total nerf. They make the zerg race even easier and the Terran race even harder. I am very very 1337 at this game and those Zerg newbies just want to "click hatcherie, right click my base" I want it to be acknowledged that I am so good and not that I seem without skill cus Zerg just "roach-masses" "a click" on my base.. Zerg players are just totally hypnotised in having skill and Blizzard helps them keeping that illusion up. D: D: D: D: D:" (<= This was trolling and mocking)

Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: Saturday, 28 August 2010 14:15:50 o'clock UTC (38 days, 9 hours ago)
Ban Reason: so you make statements like you uncontrollably sh1t all over your floor...

Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: Friday, 3 September 2010 15:07:04 o'clock UTC (32 days, 8 hours ago)
Ban Reason: "I have a new idea, I call it the 6pool droner So basically you go for 6 pool when your pool finishes you que up lings, then you run to your sisters laundry basket, sniff her string, quickly take your clothes off and put it on, fart in it as much as possible, send in your drones together with your lings to attack your opponent since it was an all in anyway, take the string off while the lings are running towards his base, and when you start attacking, complain to your father that your sister's string smells like farts."

Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: Saturday, 4 September 2010 08:43:19 o'clock UTC (31 days, 14 hours ago)
Ban Reason: "!@#% ZERG NEWBEES!!"

Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: () (<= This was the perma-ban, and this was before they stealth-nerfed the ultralisk )
Ban Reason: This shows how it is all f4ggotly orchestrated that queeerf4ggots can feel good about themselves with Terran. Hahaha, keep giving them lollipops blizzard, another game or life in general will hit hard with the facts HAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: Saturday, 28 August 2010 14:58:03 o'clock UTC (38 days, 8 hours ago)
Ban Reason: "and woop you are h0mosexual"

I think there are more bans but this is what is mentioned.

--

This is one of the 3 posts that didn't get deleted which was an obvious trolling post:

I love playing Terran, especially against Zerg, cus I'm really good in strategie games and I really love every game. I always figure out my strategies and never use one strategy in excess.
One game I go hellions, the other I go reapers, or I go in a combination of marines and marauders, and all the Zerg players do is roaches roaches roaches, or banelings....

It seems like Zerg doesn't take much skill to be good at. Like Platinum Zerg players are actually silver Terran players, knowwhatImean?

This doesn't really matter and is a great way to balance the game.
But then why does Blizzard punish good players even more by making the tanks less effective?

If Zerg "noob-masses" Roaches or zerglings/banelings I should at least have an option to counter that properly...

Lol you zerg players will soon just have to click on your hatchery and right click on my base for a win... And I have to come up with 1337 defense only to overcome that...

I don't want to flame but get some skill instead of whining about patches that make my Terran less good.



I think it's a funny read from a time I was very frustrated (which is pretty normal when Terran players tell you that all is balanced and you need to l2p with their 10 apm), I bettered my life a little bit with meditation and good behaviour so I don't troll like this anymore. :D <3


Terran smells a little bit like an easy cheesy gimmicky noob race invented by Activision/Blizzard to feed the pride of american suburbian weak nerds that think they are vikings... I came here to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of kick and gum
Jackafur
Profile Joined February 2010
United States116 Posts
October 06 2010 00:40 GMT
#895
I probably shouldnt post this. Considering how often I let my anger get to me and bm people. I'm actually surprised someone hasnt shown up in this thread and posted somthing about me. To those Ive BM'd. I'm sorry. I just raged. With that said.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
October 06 2010 00:49 GMT
#896
On October 06 2010 09:40 Jackafur wrote:
I probably shouldnt post this. Considering how often I let my anger get to me and bm people. I'm actually surprised someone hasnt shown up in this thread and posted somthing about me. To those Ive BM'd. I'm sorry. I just raged. With that said.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


DRAAAAAAMMMMAAAAAAAA HEEERRRRREEEEE!!!!!!
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
manicsquare
Profile Joined June 2010
176 Posts
October 06 2010 01:09 GMT
#897
On October 05 2010 23:32 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2010 01:24 manicsquare wrote:
Just had a game where i just did the pvt macro style from day9 daily 168
him: w/e fu l2p you suck and i bet i'm higher plat then u.


this made me seriously nearly spill my drink all over the keyboard

another story, 1v1:

blistering sands, PvP, he goes 2 gate into robo, I 4 gate (because PvP on blistering is just too annoying); I kill him when he has just one immortal out and tries desperately to get his colossus, which I denied

he: "4 gate is a nice skill toi have" (leaves....)

dunno, I thought it was hilarious how fast this catches on


Srry about your keyboard and what was the guys name cuz if it was some what recently it might have been me becauze i was on a 12 game losing streak and PvP is my worst MU so I was raging.
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
October 06 2010 06:43 GMT
#898
On October 06 2010 09:40 Jackafur wrote:
I probably shouldnt post this. Considering how often I let my anger get to me and bm people. I'm actually surprised someone hasnt shown up in this thread and posted somthing about me. To those Ive BM'd. I'm sorry. I just raged. With that said.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


LOL Let me just state, that that is NOT ME. I would not say that stuff hahaha. Pretty funny though
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
DrQton
Profile Joined September 2010
United States17 Posts
October 06 2010 14:39 GMT
#899
i played a match on lost temple last night where i was protoss my opponent a zerg player spawned below me

towards the end of the game he broke down my wall with mass speedlings ultralisks and mutas and i was holding on with 3/1 stalkers. i was able to hold on and save the majority of ym probes with some decent blink micro. at this point i figured i killed his whole army so i went to push him..long story short i took out his main his natural, 5-6 ultralisks 20+ speedlings with about 15 stalkers and 7 zealots the beauti of it was when i went to ill his 3rd at the gold he says

"since when did mass stalker beat mass ultralisk"
"fag"
15 minutes later his friend pms me telling me hes still raging
the void ray is just a giant drill
CaptainFwiffo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States576 Posts
October 06 2010 15:53 GMT
#900
I was playing 4v4 Funday Monday last night, and we got a funny response:

Teammate 1: "Phoneix!"
Teammate 2: "Baneling!"
Me: "Immortal!"
Teammate 3: "Sentry!"
Opponent 1: "penis boper"

Was laughing so hard I got supply blocked on my second pylon.
"Even though they don't drink milk, milk comes out of their nose, disturbingly." - Tasteless
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 60
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Sea.KH 55
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1135
Counter-Strike
fl0m3195
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns39535
singsing2474
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi555
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord57
Trikslyr48
Chillindude17
Khaldor15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV515
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis3009
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1419
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 43m
OSC
9h 43m
Replay Cast
9h 43m
OSC
22h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.