• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7391 users

Beta Key Self-Nominators - Page 96

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 99 Next
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 08:21:28
April 19 2010 08:06 GMT
#1901
On April 18 2010 08:07 KinkyZergling wrote:
A fun competition? dude this is a blood thirst over a beta key, I'm Sure some people are dieing to get their hands on one, and i wouldn't be surprised if fowl play pops up. Regardless your attacks on some of these new guys is quite saddening


FOWL PLAY. 'Ware the chickens in our midst...

edit - O you are banned Didnt see that.
edit2 - and that was like 50 pages ago wtf. That is what I get for reading a window I opened a few hours ago.
ModeratorGodfather
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 11:24:41
April 19 2010 10:46 GMT
#1902
Just woke up. How many were left at the end?

edit: checking, seems like 25 if the "double team opt out one" counts if I go by ETT's count
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
April 19 2010 10:49 GMT
#1903
Please don't close this thread! this has been the most beautiful thread in ages!
Now let's start with whine!

XD

I am sorry no-one gets the key..i really hoped that you could do it..but..oh well..at least someone showed himself not selfish

(also if i am not really sure anyone could be definde selfish for this issue)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 10:55:57
April 19 2010 10:53 GMT
#1904
I also just woke up lol. I stayed up till 11 then went to sleep. I had nightmares about accidentally opting-out out of tiredness.

edit: I just counted, looks like 25 people. I also changed my mood. I now feel like the king of the world! [image loading]
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
April 19 2010 10:58 GMT
#1905
Well, I wish i wasnt forced opted out, 2pm KST is 2am ADT, I fell asleep... I guess im too late??
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
nglt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States187 Posts
April 19 2010 11:01 GMT
#1906
no one won anyway
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 11:07:46
April 19 2010 11:06 GMT
#1907
why am i crossed out? i re-opt in in time!!

On April 19 2010 12:04 SkytoM wrote:
I am also reconfirming my opt-in.

Bisu... ;-(
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 11:25:20
April 19 2010 11:08 GMT
#1908
On April 19 2010 20:06 SkytoM wrote:
why am i crossed out? i re-opt in in time!!

Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 12:04 SkytoM wrote:
I am also reconfirming my opt-in.


Oh sorry, ok adding.

edit: you shouldn't have mentioned this
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 11:12:30
April 19 2010 11:11 GMT
#1909
On April 19 2010 19:58 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Well, I wish i wasnt forced opted out, 2pm KST is 2am ADT, I fell asleep... I guess im too late??

Yes you are. I almost fell asleep just typing the damn thing! Lol. I can't even remember what I put. I was struggling to make my mind think straight and type "opt in".

edit:Hot_Bid how many keys were there?
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 11:26:30
April 19 2010 11:22 GMT
#1910
Unfortunately too many of you guys stayed in the contest, so no keys will be awarded the list.

edit: the final result was actually way closer than I thought it would be, most on staff were predicting 50+ remaining
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 11:25:42
April 19 2010 11:24 GMT
#1911
WHAT! Aww man! Please tell me this is just some Really, REALLY late April fools joke and we will still all get keys! I couldn't have just stayed up to 11:30pm for nothing!

edit: I got that from percy jackson series The Last Olympian.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Stopdroproll
Profile Joined March 2010
United States101 Posts
April 19 2010 11:25 GMT
#1912
lololol
But at what cost?
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
April 19 2010 11:25 GMT
#1913
On April 19 2010 20:22 Hot_Bid wrote:
Unfortunately too many of you guys stayed in the contest, so no keys will be awarded the list.


haha epic one-liner ending an epic thread :D

tbh i really expected this...
http://twitter.com/jhNz
Stopdroproll
Profile Joined March 2010
United States101 Posts
April 19 2010 11:26 GMT
#1914
Who gave the notion that it was 25 keys? A little optimistic.
But at what cost?
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 19 2010 11:26 GMT
#1915
On April 19 2010 20:24 3FFA wrote:
WHAT! Aww man! Please tell me this is just some Really, REALLY late April fools joke and we will still all get keys! I couldn't have just stayed up to 11:30pm for nothing!

edit: I got that from percy jackson series The Last Olympian.


You didn't expect it coming? Even with the reference :<
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 19 2010 11:27 GMT
#1916
On April 19 2010 20:26 Stopdroproll wrote:
Who gave the notion that it was 25 keys? A little optimistic.

There were 26 people opted in at the deadline, because I missed SkytoM's confirmation.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prozen
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States338 Posts
April 19 2010 11:27 GMT
#1917
Ah well, it was expected. Thanks for the opportunity anyway, Hot_Bid.
To transcend beyond greatness, you must become greatness itself.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 19 2010 11:27 GMT
#1918
On April 19 2010 20:27 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 20:26 Stopdroproll wrote:
Who gave the notion that it was 25 keys? A little optimistic.

There were 26 people opted in at the deadline, because I missed SkytoM's confirmation.


I would laugh so hard if there were 25 keys.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Stopdroproll
Profile Joined March 2010
United States101 Posts
April 19 2010 11:29 GMT
#1919
The actions of those who opted out were lost in vain.
But at what cost?
Celesti
Profile Joined April 2010
69 Posts
April 19 2010 11:41 GMT
#1920
On April 19 2010 20:29 Stopdroproll wrote:
The actions of those who opted out were lost in vain.


The first guy that opted out probably did it incase the situation was reversed i.e. those who opt out actually win the keys. Everyone that stayed in did the right thing. You gain nothing from opting out. You can either gain a key or gain nothing from staying in therefore staying in is the best action.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever385
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 66
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur509
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 14m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.