• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

Nominate Someone to Win a Beta Key

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
April 16 2010 14:19 GMT
#1
[image loading]

RE: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119921

Please post your nominations here. It is ok to nominate yourself if you think you are deserving
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
April 16 2010 14:21 GMT
#2
does day9 have his own key yet or do he still play under zotacs acc?
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Mr.Pyro
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Denmark959 Posts
April 16 2010 14:22 GMT
#3
I think day9 has plenty of opportunities to play the beta honestly
P⊧[1]<a>[2]<a>[3]<a>tt | P ≝ 1.a.2.a.3.a.P
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
April 16 2010 14:22 GMT
#4
SkytoM -

why should i get one? first, becuase im first
second, i am a die hard eSport Fan, even enlisted in the austrian esport club ( i have a card ), ESL and so on. I nearly played every competitive game ever ( q3, cs, wc3, sc, ql ) and i am always striviing to become the best or be the best i can. please give me one, thank you TEAMLIQUID.
Bisu... ;-(
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
April 16 2010 14:22 GMT
#5
I wish I could nominate someone to get a new pc and a beta key.

Poor, poor spritelove <3
this game is a fucking jokie
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
April 16 2010 14:23 GMT
#6
Im nomitating myself as starcraft newby. i have played some starcraft bw on iccup but my highest points count was 1800 or something. if i get a key ill play everyday and visit this forum every day(not that im not doing that right now-.-)
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
April 16 2010 14:25 GMT
#7
I nominate Scara. KT fanboys fo life!!!

p.s. give me a friend invite k?
Woo Jung Ho
jgju
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 14:53:58
April 16 2010 14:26 GMT
#8
I nominate my good friend pikaaarrr :3, who has been my practice partner in bw since before I even knew how to use keyboard hotkeys. Obviously we've both learned a lot since then, and are now playing 2v2 at the D+/C- level in our first season on iccup.

On top of that, although both of us are relative newbies on TL, I have heard tell that he has already become an illustrious member of the kpop thread.

Of course he's been pining for a beta key ever since this whole thing started (we both spent half an hour yesterday F5'ing the fb page, to no avail), so I just thought I'd try to give something back for all the help he's given me :3
"For you biting zealots, here's a quote" - Lauryn Hill
Uriel_SVK
Profile Joined April 2010
Slovakia427 Posts
April 16 2010 14:29 GMT
#9
I nominate me
Genesis Brood
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States193 Posts
April 16 2010 14:29 GMT
#10
I nominate myself. I'm desperate for a key. I've been trying on facebook and failed but still continue to make attempts. I'll probably not make it in the Hotbid/Rich challenge, due to which I'm sleep deprived from staying up all night to solve clues. I play SC everyday and have plenty of time to play SC2 before graduation in a few months when I'll start working. I plan to game as much as possible before then.
I'll love you like I love the palm of my hand.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 14:35:10
April 16 2010 14:30 GMT
#11
Flamewheel92, dude dose alot around TL and defantly deserves a key
Hi IloveKT where you been man?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
hansonf
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1 Post
April 16 2010 14:31 GMT
#12
hey guys,

i am new to your portal and have only seen sc2 on my friends pcs, as i began to crie and also realizing that my english knowledge is very bad.
but if i get a key will do party all day long, and will play with a teamliquid commercial tag in sc2 :D


greets hansonf
Vidjunkie
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada7 Posts
April 16 2010 14:32 GMT
#13
I nominate myself, just in case not every posts here early enough ^ ^. I'm an avid RTS player, who has even though recently, found this awesome community of gaming on the internets. Glad to be a part of what is going on here. Cheers!
Vidjunkie.335
Dx Fx
Profile Joined March 2010
Russian Federation85 Posts
April 16 2010 14:33 GMT
#14
Well, i nominate myself since i cannot nominate anyone else on this forum, who i would want to nominate, because i don't know anyone here

Why would i deserve a beta key? Actually there is no reason... but on the other hand there is no reason as well not giving me a key. So it's completely in your hands if you will give me a key or not

I would be pretty happy to get one, but i guess everyone would be as well
Sn!per
[p]Drake
Profile Joined December 2009
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 16:50:58
April 16 2010 14:34 GMT
#15
I would like to shamelessly nominate myself.

I posted this the other day which seemed to get some positive reviews.



Original thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119629

I also made this lesser quality one prior to the TSL finals.



Original thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=113397

Maybe this is deserving of a beta key? I would really appreciate it. Getting one game at a time on my friends account = not cool.

Thanks TL!
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 14:36:18
April 16 2010 14:35 GMT
#16
I nominate myself. I need a beta key as a prize for a local tournament I am planning to run here in Philippines. AFAIK, there's only 4 of us here in Philippines who can access the beta and the beta-less Pinoy gamers are dying to get their hands on one.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 16 2010 14:35 GMT
#17
On April 16 2010 23:30 Scaramanga wrote:
Flamewheel921, dude dose alot around TL and defantly deserves a key

Fixed (and <3 for Scara)

And so to make my post not completely worthless: if the mods will deign to let me propose more than one name... I would like to nominate boesthius and snowdrift86 for their outstanding Live Report OPs, which are always the first things I check after logging into TL to begin the day.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Kallahad
Profile Joined July 2009
Brazil21 Posts
April 16 2010 14:36 GMT
#18
I nominate myself! I really need a key!! I'm almost dying!
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
April 16 2010 14:36 GMT
#19
hey TL.net

I nominate myself.
I suck at posting most of the time. but I love TL SOOOOO much. TL makes my Mondays/Tuesdays/Wednesdays and etc so much better to look forward to. I contribute back to the community by trying to suck less at posting, and sometimes i do getting good screenshots of live games and then post in the LR. >_<

and I love all mods. TL wouldn't be the same

and also, I'm a hawt asian chick (does that help?)

Chongu
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
April 16 2010 14:36 GMT
#20
I'd like to nominate myself!

I aim to be a good TL Netizen and help out, to the extent that I am able, with a key should I get one. Perhaps my wife and I will make funny commentaries, if should that happen they would be dedicated to the everlasting glory of Team Liquid
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 5m
INu's Battles
7h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
Replay Cast
18h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.