• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8279 users

2nd wave invites coming in tonight

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
February 23 2010 02:47 GMT
#1
Several people have reported getting their invites tonight. Supposedly the remaining Blizzcon 08 attendees are all getting in. I figured I'd make a new thread so that people casually browsing can see it instead of dig deep into other threads.
pieisamazing
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1234 Posts
February 23 2010 02:48 GMT
#2
uuugghhh... cake contest.. no key... raging

ok ill stop posting
connoisseur
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
February 23 2010 02:49 GMT
#3
This is a bad night in terms of homework for this news to come.

F5ing like crazy (:
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
February 23 2010 02:50 GMT
#4
Just got mine, yay
Vexki
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia36 Posts
February 23 2010 02:50 GMT
#5
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?
SirNeb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States243 Posts
February 23 2010 02:52 GMT
#6
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


is the opt-in on by default? who knows..
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
February 23 2010 02:52 GMT
#7
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


I have all of those except WoW and I didn't get in. Maybe I should subscribe to WoW.
Kantutan
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1319 Posts
February 23 2010 02:53 GMT
#8
Same here :\
stumpster
Profile Joined September 2009
United States67 Posts
February 23 2010 02:53 GMT
#9
Bracing for incoming awesome, I really hope we get more TLers in!
-HellZerg-
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 02:54:35
February 23 2010 02:54 GMT
#10
I opted-in for sc2 beta like 2 hours ago... Will I get the invite? x( Ugh.
We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 02:55:20
February 23 2010 02:55 GMT
#11
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


what the

good luck if it's true!
:O
RiGun
Profile Joined February 2010
Argentina155 Posts
February 23 2010 02:55 GMT
#12
God damn it, it's all over again, I can't withstand this again
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 23 2010 02:56 GMT
#13
On February 23 2010 11:55 choboPEon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


what the

good luck if it's true!


Good luck! I hope you stream if your any good
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
FREEloss_ca
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada603 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 03:02:10
February 23 2010 02:56 GMT
#14
How do we know if we get it? Will the client download just appear on the main page of our battle.net account?

I have nearly every Blizzard game on my account, and I have a superbly badass new computer...I also ONLY checked of starcraft as games I want to Beta test. T_T
"Starcraft...It just echos brilliance and manliness." - Tasteless
ohN
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1075 Posts
February 23 2010 02:57 GMT
#15
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
God I want a key so bad..
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
February 23 2010 02:58 GMT
#16
On February 23 2010 11:56 FREEloss_ca wrote:
How do we know if we get it? Will the client download just appear on the main page of our battle.net account?


Yes, the client will appear on your bnet account.
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
February 23 2010 02:58 GMT
#17
Has anyone from the US gotten a key today from opt in?
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
February 23 2010 02:58 GMT
#18
god RIGHT when i stopped checking my email nonstop
Free Palestine
]TP[-EnvoY
Profile Joined December 2002
Netherlands4 Posts
February 23 2010 02:58 GMT
#19
wtf they release keys very weird, hypocryticals.
i opt-in like july '09 and and added all games except WoW . z_Z
Conquer but dont Triumph!
RiGun
Profile Joined February 2010
Argentina155 Posts
February 23 2010 02:58 GMT
#20
I guess I'll go to sleep early and see if I have it by tomorrow, else my F5 key is likely to die within one hour.
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33284
Bisu 3114
Shuttle 1800
Hyuk 1221
EffOrt 783
Mini 691
Larva 371
Soma 285
firebathero 251
ZerO 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 116
Sexy 99
hero 96
Last 80
Hyun 51
Killer 40
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 37
PianO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 32
Pusan 32
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 24
sorry 20
zelot 14
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8233
qojqva1766
Dendi779
Counter-Strike
fl0m2722
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes1034
Liquid`Hasu584
Lowko452
Other Games
singsing2263
B2W.Neo1336
Beastyqt553
Livibee224
Hui .213
Liquid`VortiX141
KnowMe103
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King86
elazer75
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)17
Mlord1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• poizon28 15
• Adnapsc2 9
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8549
• WagamamaTV254
League of Legends
• Jankos1875
Other Games
• Shiphtur104
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 1m
INu's Battles
21h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.