• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9784 users

2nd wave invites coming in tonight - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Selenium
Profile Joined February 2010
24 Posts
February 23 2010 02:59 GMT
#21
So did I just miss the second chance of beta? T_T
cyberspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada955 Posts
February 23 2010 03:00 GMT
#22
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


Wow, I have everything too. Still no invite.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pacer
Profile Joined July 2008
Canada38 Posts
February 23 2010 03:00 GMT
#23
Both of my Blizzcon 2008 keys arrived 1hr 20mins ago!
]TP[-EnvoY
Profile Joined December 2002
Netherlands4 Posts
February 23 2010 03:00 GMT
#24
On February 23 2010 11:58 RiGun wrote:
I guess I'll go to sleep early and see if I have it by tomorrow, else my F5 key is likely to die within one hour.


your right, same here... nn
Conquer but dont Triumph!
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 23 2010 03:01 GMT
#25
On February 23 2010 12:00 Pacer wrote:
Both of my Blizzcon 2008 keys arrived 1hr 20mins ago!


envy, what a thrill to have two of them!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
February 23 2010 03:01 GMT
#26
On February 23 2010 12:00 Pacer wrote:
Both of my Blizzcon 2008 keys arrived 1hr 20mins ago!


Wanna be a pal and share? =P lol
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
February 23 2010 03:01 GMT
#27
A guildmate of mine in WoW just got his opt in. I'm listening to him on vent right now and it destroys my soul. I don't think he has ever played an RTS before.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
February 23 2010 03:01 GMT
#28
waiting my key... so excited...
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 23 2010 03:02 GMT
#29
On February 23 2010 12:01 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
A guildmate of mine in WoW just got his opt in. I'm listening to him on vent right now and it destroys my soul. I don't think he has ever played an RTS before.


More of my just died a little
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
February 23 2010 03:03 GMT
#30
damn what time do they start emailing people,gonna get my F5 fixed
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
February 23 2010 03:03 GMT
#31
On February 23 2010 12:01 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
A guildmate of mine in WoW just got his opt in. I'm listening to him on vent right now and it destroys my soul. I don't think he has ever played an RTS before.


This makes me so sad. Oh well. The WoW players are where the money is after all
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
February 23 2010 03:03 GMT
#32
On February 23 2010 12:01 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
A guildmate of mine in WoW just got his opt in. I'm listening to him on vent right now and it destroys my soul. I don't think he has ever played an RTS before.

tell him to be a friend and share it with you after he inevitably gets confused and frightened by sc2, like a small animal, perhaps a hamster, or gerbil.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
caution.slip
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States775 Posts
February 23 2010 03:04 GMT
#33
On February 23 2010 12:00 Cyberspace1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


Wow, I have everything too. Still no invite.



ditto...maybe they're not dong with the emails yet
Live, laugh, love
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 23 2010 03:05 GMT
#34
no invite, fml

blizzard why must you torment me so -_-
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
February 23 2010 03:05 GMT
#35
I've got WoW, Diablo 2 +LOD, WC3+FT, and Starcraft Anthology attached to my Battle.net account, and I opted in like way back when they started letting people; no key though. T_T
FREEloss_ca
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada603 Posts
February 23 2010 03:06 GMT
#36
It hurts my insides to know WoWtards are attempting to beta test this game. But then again, this game needs to appeal to everyone, not just hardcore Starcraft fans. Blizzard wants the opinions of all of its customers.
"Starcraft...It just echos brilliance and manliness." - Tasteless
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 23 2010 03:06 GMT
#37
On February 23 2010 12:01 fAnTaCy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:00 Pacer wrote:
Both of my Blizzcon 2008 keys arrived 1hr 20mins ago!


Wanna be a pal and share? =P lol


Communist!

:D
:)
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 23 2010 03:07 GMT
#38
On February 23 2010 12:05 Graham wrote:
I've got WoW, Diablo 2 +LOD, WC3+FT, and Starcraft Anthology attached to my Battle.net account, and I opted in like way back when they started letting people; no key though. T_T


So you have been a opt-inee for 5 days? I think the rest of us did opt-in way back in early 2009
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
February 23 2010 03:08 GMT
#39
On February 23 2010 12:07 Lobbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:05 Graham wrote:
I've got WoW, Diablo 2 +LOD, WC3+FT, and Starcraft Anthology attached to my Battle.net account, and I opted in like way back when they started letting people; no key though. T_T


So you have been a opt-inee for 5 days? I think the rest of us did opt-in way back in early 2009


Oh no, I opted-in way back when they first released that beta profile settings page on battle.net.
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
February 23 2010 03:08 GMT
#40
On February 23 2010 12:03 TheAntZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:01 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
A guildmate of mine in WoW just got his opt in. I'm listening to him on vent right now and it destroys my soul. I don't think he has ever played an RTS before.

tell him to be a friend and share it with you after he inevitably gets confused and frightened by sc2, like a small animal, perhaps a hamster, or gerbil.


As his GM I threatened to Gkick him. He happily complied and I expect to be playing sometime within a day or two :D
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee148
Sick131
Maynarde127
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt375
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 28m
Stellar Fest
8h 28m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.