• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7079 users

2nd wave invites coming in tonight - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Roulette36
Profile Joined October 2009
United States55 Posts
February 23 2010 03:28 GMT
#61
On February 23 2010 12:27 eMbrace wrote:
I got my email (blizzcon 08 key here).

I'm almost in tears.


did you just recieve it?
magz4
Profile Joined December 2009
United States9 Posts
February 23 2010 03:29 GMT
#62
On February 23 2010 12:27 eMbrace wrote:
I got my email (blizzcon 08 key here).

I'm almost in tears.

Strange. I didn't even get one and I'm drowning in saltiness right now.
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
February 23 2010 03:29 GMT
#63
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


So do i and i opted in like the first day you could and i aint got shit!

ffs!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
February 23 2010 03:29 GMT
#64
I can't keep F5'ing.

Every time I do it makes me sad
eMbrace
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1300 Posts
February 23 2010 03:30 GMT
#65
On February 23 2010 12:28 Roulette36 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:27 eMbrace wrote:
I got my email (blizzcon 08 key here).

I'm almost in tears.


did you just recieve it?


email is from 20 minutes ago
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 23 2010 03:30 GMT
#66
So opt-in AND beta keys confirmed for tonights invites?
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
February 23 2010 03:31 GMT
#67
On February 23 2010 12:29 SnowFantasy wrote:
I can't keep F5'ing.

Every time I do it makes me sad



ye totally destroys ones soul. no one knows our pain... being heavily dissappointed evry few secs ...
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
February 23 2010 03:31 GMT
#68
On February 23 2010 12:30 eMbrace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:28 Roulette36 wrote:
On February 23 2010 12:27 eMbrace wrote:
I got my email (blizzcon 08 key here).

I'm almost in tears.


did you just recieve it?


email is from 20 minutes ago


Which means the e-mails are still coming out.. cross your fingers everyone

gl hf
pieisamazing
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1234 Posts
February 23 2010 03:32 GMT
#69
shox ilu
connoisseur
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
February 23 2010 03:33 GMT
#70
Do they start sending out the emails to Europeans at this hour to torture us =(?
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 23 2010 03:33 GMT
#71
On February 23 2010 12:27 eMbrace wrote:
I got my email (blizzcon 08 key here).

I'm almost in tears.


Embrace it!

See what I did there
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
snorlax
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States755 Posts
February 23 2010 03:33 GMT
#72
Friend got a blizzcon key and an Opt in Key :D
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
February 23 2010 03:33 GMT
#73
On February 23 2010 12:13 Graham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:11 Terranist wrote:
i'm so paranoid that my theory is that there isn't enough portrait room on the manage games section to accommodate the beta because being used by the other games. like, after adding all the games, it literally makes a perfectly organized and contoured line to fit the page, that adding another portrait will completely ruin the format of the page.


Aha, I'm so nervous to touch anything on that page in the chance that it potentially "resets" my position in the theoretical "queue line".

x)


My friend opted in 2 days before beta was launched and got in 1st wave. :/
#1 Kwanro Fan
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
February 23 2010 03:34 GMT
#74
On February 23 2010 12:33 snorlax wrote:
Friend got a blizzcon key and an Opt in Key :D


arasrarsrgglglglggl
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 23 2010 03:35 GMT
#75
On February 23 2010 12:33 Bosu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 12:13 Graham wrote:
On February 23 2010 12:11 Terranist wrote:
i'm so paranoid that my theory is that there isn't enough portrait room on the manage games section to accommodate the beta because being used by the other games. like, after adding all the games, it literally makes a perfectly organized and contoured line to fit the page, that adding another portrait will completely ruin the format of the page.


Aha, I'm so nervous to touch anything on that page in the chance that it potentially "resets" my position in the theoretical "queue line".

x)


My friend opted in 2 days before beta was launched and got in 1st wave. :/


that's gosu!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Blizzard_torments_me
Profile Joined February 2010
Romania199 Posts
February 23 2010 03:35 GMT
#76
I'm from Romania,it's 6 AM here and i'm spaming refresh.I can't take it anymore, BLIZZARD STOP TORMENTING ME ;(((((((.
WhiteKnight
Profile Joined December 2009
New Zealand134 Posts
February 23 2010 03:35 GMT
#77
Are New Zealanders getting chosen yet???
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 23 2010 03:37 GMT
#78
On February 23 2010 11:50 Vexki wrote:
I just got my invite, however I didn't go to blizzcon, nor did I even opt in for beta. They gave me my key because I have WC3, Diablo 2, SC and WoW tied to my bnet account. Blizzard fanatacism ftw?


3 posts... epic troll?
-HellZerg-
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States409 Posts
February 23 2010 03:38 GMT
#79
Is Blizzard still sending invites to USA?
We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
TRIXmonkey
Profile Joined February 2010
United States43 Posts
February 23 2010 03:38 GMT
#80
Opted-in w/ 2 accounts, nothing :,(
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 46m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.