• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

2nd wave invites coming in tonight - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 24 Next All
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
February 23 2010 03:49 GMT
#101
On February 23 2010 12:47 Depops wrote:
I'm happy for all the TL people that are getting in, but these stories of people getting multiple keys and WoW players who have never played a RTS getting keys is killing me.


I know, it's so depressing.
Katkishka
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States662 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 03:50:50
February 23 2010 03:49 GMT
#102
God, Opera keeps notifying me about the most misleading emails.
First was from "Beta-lactam ring records"
Of course the fact that i saw the word 'beta' and the email started with a "B"(lizzard) got me hyped for half a second

Next I got a Battleground Europe open beta notification
the beginning B got me excited too..
But still, that's 2 emails including the word 'beta', clearly the next email I receive will be a key... 3rd time's a charm
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 23 2010 03:50 GMT
#103
TBH I hope I don't get banned for how often I"m f5'ing T_T
Dota 3hard5me
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
February 23 2010 03:51 GMT
#104
On February 23 2010 12:49 Sunny Afternoon wrote:
God, Opera keeps notifying me about the most misleading emails.
First was from "Beta-lactam ring records"
Of course the fact that i saw the word 'beta' and the email started with a "B"(lizzard) got me hyped for half a second

Next I got a Battleground Europe open beta notification
the beginning B got me excited too..
But still, that's 2 emails including the word 'beta', clearly the next email I receive will be a key.


OMG I got that Battleground one too ROFL. I was so happy when I saw I had a new e-mail about a beta.. but disappointed when it wasn't Starcraft 2
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
February 23 2010 03:51 GMT
#105
Guys, if you are registering the WoW trial to better ur chances to get opt-in key don't waste your time. Blizzard said that registering WoW trial isnt a full game version and will do absolutely nothing towards getting u a key.

I'm among the crowd who hates everyone thats playing Sc2 right now.
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
February 23 2010 03:53 GMT
#106
so by any chance can ANYONE confirm the time of 2nd wave right now?

If no please del this topic since i almost cry after 5 mins of spamming F5 in my mail box >.<
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Wedge
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
February 23 2010 03:57 GMT
#107
God, nothing.
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
February 23 2010 03:58 GMT
#108
On February 23 2010 12:57 Wedge wrote:
God, nothing.

[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
Windblade
Profile Joined July 2009
United States161 Posts
February 23 2010 03:59 GMT
#109
won't know until the morning but it seems like this was a small wave to finish the Blizzcon people
-HellZerg-
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States409 Posts
February 23 2010 04:00 GMT
#110
"Battle.net Servers Busy
Battle.net is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic which is affecting its response time. Please try again in a few minutes."

We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
anotherone
Profile Joined October 2009
90 Posts
February 23 2010 04:02 GMT
#111
at least crack is ready in 60%, last hope for people without a key ;s
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
February 23 2010 04:02 GMT
#112
Hmm... Just curious. For my "specs", I stupidly set my system specs to mac instead of XP (I use both, dual booting)... If they don't have an available Mac version of the game, then it is very possible I *could* have gotten one just... was excluded from the lottery because of my specified operating system. FML...
WindCalibur
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada938 Posts
February 23 2010 04:05 GMT
#113
I hope I see a key in my email after I come back from massive homework......
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
February 23 2010 04:08 GMT
#114
On February 23 2010 13:02 Archaic wrote:
Hmm... Just curious. For my "specs", I stupidly set my system specs to mac instead of XP (I use both, dual booting)... If they don't have an available Mac version of the game, then it is very possible I *could* have gotten one just... was excluded from the lottery because of my specified operating system. FML...


You know u can reset ur specs so they will see ur using a PC
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
February 23 2010 04:08 GMT
#115
Lol. Whats with all the F5ers. Get a mail client and set it to autocheck every x mins, grab some popcorn and watch a movie.
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
Blizzard_torments_me
Profile Joined February 2010
Romania199 Posts
February 23 2010 04:08 GMT
#116
At least you got something to past the time with, I'm gonna twist and turn in bed till the morning wondering if I'll get a key or not
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
February 23 2010 04:08 GMT
#117
I have every Blizzard game on my account, opted in a long time ago, and still have no key oh well.
I drop suckas like Plinko
alji
Profile Joined September 2009
United States4 Posts
February 23 2010 04:08 GMT
#118
MUST GET BETA KEY PLOX
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
February 23 2010 04:09 GMT
#119
so, nobody is getting anymore beta keys through opt in today?
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
cyberspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada955 Posts
February 23 2010 04:09 GMT
#120
On February 23 2010 13:08 DeCoup wrote:
Lol. Whats with all the F5ers. Get a mail client and set it to autocheck every x mins, grab some popcorn and watch a movie.


Lol, I'm refreshing between Lich King attempts. :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
ViBE76
CosmosSc2 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 471
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7198
shahzam548
byalli375
C9.Mang0240
Trikslyr39
ZombieGrub17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 17m
Stellar Fest
14h 17m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.