• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8093 users

SCII Client is available - Page 34

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
mg
Profile Joined August 2009
88 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 04:27:32
February 18 2010 04:24 GMT
#661
EDIT: never mind.
⋆S⋆T⋆A⋆R⋆S⋆ ⋆B⋆A⋆B⋆Y⋆
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
February 18 2010 05:01 GMT
#662
Has anyone who got in via opt-in gotten an e-mail yet? All I've heard is people checking their battle.net account. If no, won't that mean a lot of people haven't noticed they got in yet? When will they get the e-mail?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
sortiarius
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark9 Posts
February 18 2010 05:09 GMT
#663
I've just gotten my Blizzcon beta key pr. e-mail minutes ago in Denmark (6am here) so i can confirm they're still sending Blizzcon invites out for first wave.

I can also confirm that you need to enter a serial in bnet for Blizzconners in order to be able to download the beta installer (so if you're a blizzcon atendee refreshing the bnet login screen wont do the job alone unless u also got opt-ed in by chance.

Don't know about opt-in but it seems invites by opt-in for the first wave has ended.

I've been reading teamliquid for a long time but didnt register until now. If someone dont believe the above mentioned, fine, i can live with that. I need to sleep while SC2 downloads, i cant be bothered with posting evidence.

Btw, read this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=112612

/sort.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 18 2010 05:38 GMT
#664
I downloaded and installed sc2, now I just need a valid key or someone elses account. Anyone care to share? :D
♞
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
February 18 2010 06:51 GMT
#665
On February 18 2010 14:01 micronesia wrote:
Has anyone who got in via opt-in gotten an e-mail yet? All I've heard is people checking their battle.net account. If no, won't that mean a lot of people haven't noticed they got in yet? When will they get the e-mail?

Trying to get in through that way, I applied around 12 AM PST and still havn't received any info yet.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 06:53:09
February 18 2010 06:52 GMT
#666
I'm also in. But my Game is in German, want it in English T_T
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Doso
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany769 Posts
February 18 2010 08:24 GMT
#667
On February 18 2010 15:52 G.s)NarutO wrote:
I'm also in. But my Game is in German, want it in English T_T


So select the English client at the download page and redownload.
Ash
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Malaysia1978 Posts
February 18 2010 08:26 GMT
#668
On February 18 2010 17:24 Doso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 15:52 G.s)NarutO wrote:
I'm also in. But my Game is in German, want it in English T_T


So select the English client at the download page and redownload.


There is no such option for me. In my case, my game is in Traditional Chinese version and I'll have to play in it lol. I'm gonna try downloading the game in english since its up in torrent and see if it works.
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
February 18 2010 08:44 GMT
#669
if someone is willing to share the account, pm me =(
WoLFoU
Profile Joined February 2010
France69 Posts
February 18 2010 09:35 GMT
#670
I have the same problem than Doso.

I have received an email (with no key) but i dont have an sc2 beta image on my bnet account.

I have contact the Blizzard support but no answer for the moment.

(I have received a second mail with a key, but i dont want use it if i can sell it xD)

Maybe we just have to wait.

PS : I have a WWI Key, and i'm in distribution list of Blizzard with Esportsfrance.com) and it's maybe the reason for the two mails
Esportsfrance.com
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 18 2010 10:28 GMT
#671
So Invites still pouring out?
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 18 2010 10:30 GMT
#672
I've just been staring at the main menu. I wasn't in the first day of invites but I managed to dl the client from fileshack.

It's grueling to know all the game files are there but I just can't play because I need to log in.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
XaraCoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Australia45 Posts
February 18 2010 10:32 GMT
#673
yea man i know what your saying im still waiting with blizzcon key... hopefully will come soon, anyone else from Australia playing in it atm??
Ilvy
Profile Joined September 2002
Germany2445 Posts
February 18 2010 10:44 GMT
#674
On February 18 2010 18:35 WoLFoU wrote:
I have the same problem than Doso.

I have received an email (with no key) but i dont have an sc2 beta image on my bnet account.

I have contact the Blizzard support but no answer for the moment.

(I have received a second mail with a key, but i dont want use it if i can sell it xD)

Maybe we just have to wait.

PS : I have a WWI Key, and i'm in distribution list of Blizzard with Esportsfrance.com) and it's maybe the reason for the two mails


mister, read the read comment on first page ...
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 18 2010 10:45 GMT
#675
I am just quite mad at those who has an invite in their bnet account ant dosent care about it. I am in need for some heavy drug!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
AlienAlias
Profile Joined June 2009
United States324 Posts
February 18 2010 10:46 GMT
#676
I'm glad I decided to check my email after anxiously waking up every 2 hours while I was sleeping, cause I actually did get the invite
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 18 2010 10:47 GMT
#677
On February 18 2010 19:46 AlienAlias wrote:
I'm glad I decided to check my email after anxiously waking up every 2 hours while I was sleeping, cause I actually did get the invite

Opt-in?
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
CauthonLuck
Profile Joined July 2009
United States93 Posts
February 18 2010 10:53 GMT
#678
I finally got in a little before midnight with my blizzcon key e-mail. Our keys from pax still haven't arrived for my friends, anyone else with a pax key get it yet? I'm apparently in david kim's ladder group, he's 48-2 >_<.
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 18 2010 10:58 GMT
#679
On February 18 2010 19:53 CauthonLuck wrote:
I finally got in a little before midnight with my blizzcon key e-mail. Our keys from pax still haven't arrived for my friends, anyone else with a pax key get it yet? I'm apparently in david kim's ladder group, he's 48-2 >_<.


1v1 him and beat him!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Suzuki
Profile Joined July 2009
Brazil9 Posts
February 18 2010 10:59 GMT
#680
give me a account ready for play and i play 1v1 with you boy !!

Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 106
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Liquid`Ret 39
Sharp 39
Sexy 35
JYJ 30
soO 27
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8648
qojqva2008
Dendi841
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1292
Fnx 776
x6flipin532
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5437
Grubby449
Other Games
singsing1479
B2W.Neo960
byalli496
Mlord330
ceh9288
Khaldor263
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX159
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS102
Beastyqt80
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 40
Railgan19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH249
• StrangeGG 73
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV362
League of Legends
• Nemesis2469
• TFBlade774
Other Games
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 47m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.