• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9293 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 285

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 283 284 285 286 287 1118 Next
RedMooN09
Profile Joined May 2010
United States24 Posts
May 21 2010 01:17 GMT
#5681
Oh dang is that really terran on daily #120 really Aozora? It was rumored that he's bringing us a SC2 pro team NEX and I guess it is really going to happen... o_O
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
May 21 2010 01:57 GMT
#5682
Silver level, really? I think any 1200-1600 level platinum replay would suffice if you want to see tons of leaks. Silver is just ...

I think you are vastly overestimating what it means to be in platinum league, Day.
kerr0r
Profile Joined September 2008
Norway319 Posts
May 21 2010 01:58 GMT
#5683
On May 21 2010 10:57 yomi wrote:
Silver level, really? I think any 1200-1600 level platinum replay would suffice if you want to see tons of leaks. Silver is just ...

I think you are vastly overestimating what it means to be in platinum league, Day.

Hush. Us noobies need to learn, too.
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
May 21 2010 02:08 GMT
#5684
Ahahaha that was the greatest Day9 Daily intro
KTY
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
May 21 2010 02:24 GMT
#5685
brah ads are crazy for me today. they popup like once evry minute and sometimes instarespawn after clicking it away.very annoying when you just wanna sitback and watch >.<
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Sushbag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States10 Posts
May 21 2010 03:14 GMT
#5686
Day just to let you know, I'm one of the people who's been experiencing lag issues with Ustream, and these past two Dailies have been 100% fine. It appears Ustream may have flipped a few switches and twiddled some knobs to address the whole routing/server assignment/bandwidth allotment thing.
Clever girl...
Killykill.Killykill
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
May 21 2010 03:17 GMT
#5687
Hey dude, I was featured in your most recent cast, I saw it because I noticed all my friends telling me I was on your Daily. I'm pretty surprised, how did you get my replay, and why did you decide to cast it? I'm just.......wow....wasn't expecting this.....

If anyone was wondering, that game was from earlier today, when I was in a tournament.
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
May 21 2010 03:26 GMT
#5688
How long until its up on blip.tv? I missed it and really want to see this ;(
Like a G6
Mepper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela50 Posts
May 21 2010 03:52 GMT
#5689
Heey Day9! Apparently you casted a replay of me in today's daily, but I missed it :O Just wanted to say you're my SC idol, and that this is THE greatest thing that's ever happened to me online, thanks dude ^^ Looking forward to watching that VOD tomorrow
Carpe Diem
BlackHat
Profile Joined April 2010
United States264 Posts
May 21 2010 05:08 GMT
#5690
With map publishing out, how long until we see a SC2 BGH daily? I can't wait, it's gonna be awesome!
Borsalino for life.
riccofrost
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia9 Posts
May 21 2010 06:14 GMT
#5691
Hey day9 I love the Starcraft and Diablo posters on the wall behind u, I would love to get some for my wall any idea where I could buy these from?
BladeRunner
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States407 Posts
May 21 2010 06:17 GMT
#5692
Thanks for answering my question Day, I've written down what you said in my starcraft notebook, page 1!
NzaR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States199 Posts
May 21 2010 06:24 GMT
#5693
[image loading]
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 21 2010 06:28 GMT
#5694
On May 21 2010 12:17 Killykill.Killykill wrote:
Hey dude, I was featured in your most recent cast, I saw it because I noticed all my friends telling me I was on your Daily. I'm pretty surprised, how did you get my replay, and why did you decide to cast it? I'm just.......wow....wasn't expecting this.....

If anyone was wondering, that game was from earlier today, when I was in a tournament.


Heyo!

I literally went to sc2rc.com and found two random replays. Hope you don't mind that I used your replay! Youzza SUPERSTAR NOW! :D
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 21 2010 06:29 GMT
#5695
and FINALLY 121 gets uploaded. Sorry for the delay. Something was just SMERGLE about my upload. Lemme retag it real fast
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 07:18:20
May 21 2010 07:17 GMT
#5696
On May 21 2010 15:24 NzaR wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

LOL'd so hard, day9 you are so hilarious.
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
Nemesys
Profile Joined May 2010
Italy3 Posts
May 21 2010 07:44 GMT
#5697
Hi day9, first post here =)
Can you please fix the issue on Day9 daily #114?

Jinro is my favourite player and also I wanted to hear your comments on this ghost strategy he's playing.

Thanks a lot!

Angelo from Italy
torfteufel
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany86 Posts
May 21 2010 08:43 GMT
#5698
On May 21 2010 16:44 Nemesys wrote:
Hi day9, first post here =)
Can you please fix the issue on Day9 daily #114?

Jinro is my favourite player and also I wanted to hear your comments on this ghost strategy he's playing.

Thanks a lot!

Angelo from Italy



just be a little patient and have the vod prebuffer lots. e.i. put the vod on pause, do random stuff for (half) an hour, watch a smooth episode.

worked for me
"You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole!" El Duderino
Terakahn
Profile Joined May 2005
Canada49 Posts
May 21 2010 09:17 GMT
#5699
It may just be me, but I don't see game 1 for Hasuobs in the eu vs asia showmatch. Is it not uploaded? or is it just invisible to me =p
The path of the forgotten is paved through many lessons learned.
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
May 21 2010 09:19 GMT
#5700
MANY useful tips for a nuub RTS player in #121
Some stuff that you pointed out i was like "oh that's how i do it as well". I have like never micro my probes more than set the rally point to the middle of the mineral field.
And i've lost a couple of games due to my opponent killing my ONLY pylon at the choke where i have my gate(s). Better pylon placing from now on
Prev 1 283 284 285 286 287 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason89
SpeCial 68
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16005
Dewaltoss 150
firebathero 106
Hyuk 100
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift2942
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes960
Other Games
summit1g6069
FrodaN2530
fl0m840
mouzStarbuck460
KnowMe328
ToD200
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1170
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie858
• Shiphtur232
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 52m
INu's Battles
14h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.