• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10288 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 286

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 284 285 286 287 288 1118 Next
GhOsT.osd
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden16 Posts
May 21 2010 09:40 GMT
#5701
Really good and informative episode, very good for players like me, who are still in the lower leagues. This is as 9 says the most important things to work on as new players. Although i played quite alot of SC1 (4v4 because we played at school, lots of cpus and players, dident want to leave anyone out) and thought i was kinda good. Now I see I wasent I was more of a casual player. Because i dident think about all the little stuff 9 is talking about in this episode. In conclusion thanks Day 9 for helping out us "little" people =)
OverLulz
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany75 Posts
May 21 2010 13:06 GMT
#5702
thanks for the daily, great topic for advancing progamers like me
i'm going to dream now of large ladies and building SCVs !
chirievalord
Profile Joined May 2009
Costa Rica92 Posts
May 21 2010 13:11 GMT
#5703
Patch 13 daily plz! :D
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
May 21 2010 13:38 GMT
#5704
On May 21 2010 09:48 FallenWraith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2010 09:12 TheElitists wrote:
anyone know what program Day is using to have a picture cover up the replay progress bar


He mentions what program it is in the first one he has it in, which was the second cast of the euro asia. Don't remember what it is but it should be there.


I'm rewatching the last cast and he accidentally opens up batch conversion in irfranview so it is irfanview. You get rid of the menu bars by alt+shift+s/t/m/c. You can see the options under the view menu. Always on top is under options.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
May 21 2010 13:48 GMT
#5705
so reguarding the tvp 'asia' style build. if protoss suspects that you are going this build, couldn't they just 1 gate obs expo?
TL+ Member
Killykill.Killykill
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 14:33:38
May 21 2010 13:53 GMT
#5706
On May 21 2010 15:28 Day[9] wrote:
I literally went to sc2rc.com and found two random replays. Hope you don't mind that I used your replay! Youzza SUPERSTAR NOW! :D

That couldn't be more awesomesauce! Thanks so much!

EDIT: I just watched the whole of it on blip.tv. Again thanks so much for the tips, they will be really helpful as I eventually make my way up to platinum!
Balmix
Profile Joined May 2010
France12 Posts
May 21 2010 14:15 GMT
#5707
Thanks a lot Day9 for the blip.tv upload, i can finally watch all the dailies!
Beider
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany198 Posts
May 21 2010 14:24 GMT
#5708
Could you please put episode 114 with Jinro's Ghosts in TvZ up on blip.tv as well, it seems to be missing and it is impossible to watch on ustream.

Thanks.
mrJoe
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany16 Posts
May 21 2010 14:33 GMT
#5709
On May 21 2010 23:24 Beider wrote:
Could you please put episode 114 with Jinro's Ghosts in TvZ up on blip.tv as well, it seems to be missing and it is impossible to watch on ustream.

Thanks.

That would be great, Im waiting for this episode too!
JonahBomb
Profile Joined April 2008
India3 Posts
May 21 2010 15:49 GMT
#5710
is it just me or do blip tv vods not work anymore?
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 15:59:07
May 21 2010 15:55 GMT
#5711
Special thanks for No. 121. There are some discussions going on in the forums right now which seem to assume that everyone below platinum is a fucking moron, and it's good to know that this is not the way you see it (not that I thought it was).

Unfortunately, sometimes I have an issue with blip.tv where vods suddenly start buffering and never continue playing, although according to the progress bar thingy they should be already loaded completely. I also can't use the little button to jump forward or back in a video. As soon as I release the mouse key, it jumps back to where it was. Can anyone help? I'll download the vod for now, but that's obviously not an ideal solution ...
Robstickle
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 16:10:38
May 21 2010 16:09 GMT
#5712
On May 21 2010 23:33 mrJoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2010 23:24 Beider wrote:
Could you please put episode 114 with Jinro's Ghosts in TvZ up on blip.tv as well, it seems to be missing and it is impossible to watch on ustream.

Thanks.

That would be great, Im waiting for this episode too!


You can watch it here - + Show Spoiler +


Having to select each part individually is fun I know but at least it's watchable

edit: WHOA didn't think posting the url would imbed the video.
Beider
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany198 Posts
May 21 2010 17:10 GMT
#5713
On May 22 2010 01:09 Robstickle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2010 23:33 mrJoe wrote:
On May 21 2010 23:24 Beider wrote:
Could you please put episode 114 with Jinro's Ghosts in TvZ up on blip.tv as well, it seems to be missing and it is impossible to watch on ustream.

Thanks.

That would be great, Im waiting for this episode too!


You can watch it here - + Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9FLMurpBKA


Having to select each part individually is fun I know but at least it's watchable

edit: WHOA didn't think posting the url would imbed the video.


Only the first 10 minutes are there, then it links to the bliptv account, where the video is not uploaded as far as I can see.
Robstickle
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain406 Posts
May 21 2010 18:07 GMT
#5714
+ Show Spoiler +


Wait past the little advert at the start and you can watch the second ten minutes.
Blacklizard
Profile Joined May 2007
United States1194 Posts
May 21 2010 18:18 GMT
#5715
On May 22 2010 00:55 FrogOfWar wrote:
Special thanks for No. 121. There are some discussions going on in the forums right now which seem to assume that everyone below platinum is a fucking moron, and it's good to know that this is not the way you see it (not that I thought it was).

Unfortunately, sometimes I have an issue with blip.tv where vods suddenly start buffering and never continue playing, although according to the progress bar thingy they should be already loaded completely. I also can't use the little button to jump forward or back in a video. As soon as I release the mouse key, it jumps back to where it was. Can anyone help? I'll download the vod for now, but that's obviously not an ideal solution ...


First off, thanks a ton to Day[9] for all the immense content he's providing for the Starcraft community. Excellent excellent stuff!!! I absolutely *loved* the recent TheLittleOne analysis episode. I too am a huge fan of TLO. His TvZ build/play is insane.

About the downloading VOD not the best solution... I think it could be. You can download it, and then open the downloading .part file (look in your download folder and you'll see a whatever.flv and a whatever.part - I think it's .part) in GOMplayer and watch it just like you would a streaming video. Right click, open, pick gomplayer.exe or whatever that .exe is called in your program files folder.
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
May 21 2010 18:23 GMT
#5716
Day9, I just wanted to thank you for all the entertaining and educational videos you have made for the benefit of us all.
Thank you for making my life better even though I never asked you to!
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
May 21 2010 18:34 GMT
#5717
On May 22 2010 03:18 Blacklizard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2010 00:55 FrogOfWar wrote:
Special thanks for No. 121. There are some discussions going on in the forums right now which seem to assume that everyone below platinum is a fucking moron, and it's good to know that this is not the way you see it (not that I thought it was).

Unfortunately, sometimes I have an issue with blip.tv where vods suddenly start buffering and never continue playing, although according to the progress bar thingy they should be already loaded completely. I also can't use the little button to jump forward or back in a video. As soon as I release the mouse key, it jumps back to where it was. Can anyone help? I'll download the vod for now, but that's obviously not an ideal solution ...


First off, thanks a ton to Day[9] for all the immense content he's providing for the Starcraft community. Excellent excellent stuff!!! I absolutely *loved* the recent TheLittleOne analysis episode. I too am a huge fan of TLO. His TvZ build/play is insane.

About the downloading VOD not the best solution... I think it could be. You can download it, and then open the downloading .part file (look in your download folder and you'll see a whatever.flv and a whatever.part - I think it's .part) in GOMplayer and watch it just like you would a streaming video. Right click, open, pick gomplayer.exe or whatever that .exe is called in your program files folder.


That works, thanks! How did you know I use Gom player? ^_^
Jeeks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States14 Posts
May 21 2010 19:12 GMT
#5718
On May 21 2010 23:24 Beider wrote:
Could you please put episode 114 with Jinro's Ghosts in TvZ up on blip.tv as well, it seems to be missing and it is impossible to watch on ustream.

Thanks.


Seconded.
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 21 2010 19:50 GMT
#5719
Heyo gents!

I'll try to get on some of the re-encoding stuff asap. I'm struggling a touch to keep afloat as I work around 100 hours a week lol. Jinro ghosts 114 is high on the to-do list though. Sorry for the gigantic delay with that (and the hilarious mishap that caused 2 hours of blank footage to sit in the middle).

and off i go to a meeting
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
WazZap
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands73 Posts
May 21 2010 19:54 GMT
#5720
On May 22 2010 04:50 Day[9] wrote:
Heyo gents!

I'll try to get on some of the re-encoding stuff asap. I'm struggling a touch to keep afloat as I work around 100 hours a week lol. Jinro ghosts 114 is high on the to-do list though. Sorry for the gigantic delay with that (and the hilarious mishap that caused 2 hours of blank footage to sit in the middle).

and off i go to a meeting


You sir should be awarded a salary which corresponds to those hours!
Hai
Prev 1 284 285 286 287 288 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1076
Mind 1071
ggaemo 611
Larva 585
Stork 334
Bisu 274
Leta 230
PianO 178
Killer 51
Hyuk 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Sexy 29
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
sorry 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Reynor89
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick543
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5693
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
45m
Online Event
1h 45m
FEL
6h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.