• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8681 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 1089

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1118 Next
mikiao
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
April 30 2012 22:34 GMT
#21761
On May 01 2012 03:43 Zketch wrote:
Dear day9!

I live in sweden and because of the time zones i am not able to watch your dailies live. I try watch vods as often as i can but because of school and other activities it often gets delayed and i find myself watching a video that is 1 week old. This in itself is of course not a problem but the thing that i find difficult is finding the topic of an upcoming daily. I think its unnecessarily hard for a person that does not watch every single episode all the time to find the topic and with that being able to contribute and maybe send a submission for a funday monday or whatever it may be.

Is it possible to make a more detailed calendar where you post the topic of an upcoming daily that is based on viewer submissions?
(If there is already an easy way of finding this i apologize for this post! :-) )


I've been trying to post the next week's funday monday on this thread the night he announces it. I don't get them all, but I try.

The next best place to find the Funday Monday would be to go to his live site (http://www.twitch.tv/day9tv) and ask in the chat channel. I'm not sure with your timezones, but so far every time I've shown up there has been at least one or two people in chat and they would usually know what the funday was.

Other than those...I don't know of an easier way either. Sorry :|
"I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds. "-Duke Leto Atreides
djukger
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany68 Posts
April 30 2012 22:39 GMT
#21762
yeah, would be nice if it was on the day9.tv page :D

below latest episodes / twitter would be ok

<3 day9
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
April 30 2012 22:40 GMT
#21763
On May 01 2012 07:34 mikiao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 03:43 Zketch wrote:
Dear day9!

I live in sweden and because of the time zones i am not able to watch your dailies live. I try watch vods as often as i can but because of school and other activities it often gets delayed and i find myself watching a video that is 1 week old. This in itself is of course not a problem but the thing that i find difficult is finding the topic of an upcoming daily. I think its unnecessarily hard for a person that does not watch every single episode all the time to find the topic and with that being able to contribute and maybe send a submission for a funday monday or whatever it may be.

Is it possible to make a more detailed calendar where you post the topic of an upcoming daily that is based on viewer submissions?
(If there is already an easy way of finding this i apologize for this post! :-) )


I've been trying to post the next week's funday monday on this thread the night he announces it. I don't get them all, but I try.

The next best place to find the Funday Monday would be to go to his live site (http://www.twitch.tv/day9tv) and ask in the chat channel. I'm not sure with your timezones, but so far every time I've shown up there has been at least one or two people in chat and they would usually know what the funday was.

Other than those...I don't know of an easier way either. Sorry :|


He's streaming from 4am-5am usually (depending on summer/winter time). Not too many europeans up around there. And with school and job - you will most likely first be able to log on 12-14 hours after the broadcast. Only to log off 4-5 hours before next cast. It's the ultimate deadzone for any casters channel People tend to linger a while... but not 12-14 hours... And people don't join a channel 4-5 hours in advance.


(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 22:45:06
April 30 2012 22:44 GMT
#21764
You should do a funday monday on hydralisks! The player must try to win games using hydralisks!
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
April 30 2012 22:50 GMT
#21765
^ Too easy Haha
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
April 30 2012 22:55 GMT
#21766
On May 01 2012 07:44 goswser wrote:
You should do a funday monday on hydralisks! The player must try to win games using hydralisks!

With no creep!
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
[TA]eccentric
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia55 Posts
April 30 2012 23:24 GMT
#21767
While we're suggesting funday monday, I've got some of my own that I've thought about:

Raven dee-light! - You may only produce ravens all game.

Infestor-toss - At some point in the game, you must have mind-controlled a probe and built your own nexus (not sure about other buildings as making the infestor itself will take quite some time).

Colossi Rush - Must build a colossus before expanding.

Bunker Fun! - You must try to win the game using bunkers.

Greed - You must have two command centers for your main, and then every other expansion. At least one of these two command centres must be an orbital. CC placement is upto the player.

Misdirection - Zerg players must use Nydus worms extensively. More than half of their army must be inside the Nydus worm when not attacking or defending.
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
April 30 2012 23:35 GMT
#21768
On May 01 2012 08:24 [TA]eccentric wrote:

Colossi Rush - Must build a colossus before expanding.

Bunker Fun! - You must try to win the game using bunkers.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those two just called PvP and TvZ?

I think it's time for a new funday monday using the overseer to contaminate your opponent!
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
April 30 2012 23:38 GMT
#21769
On May 01 2012 08:35 nkr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:24 [TA]eccentric wrote:

Colossi Rush - Must build a colossus before expanding.

Bunker Fun! - You must try to win the game using bunkers.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those two just called PvP and TvZ?

I think it's time for a new funday monday using the overseer to contaminate your opponent!


He did that already. Or are you asking him to repeat that funday Monday?
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
May 01 2012 01:52 GMT
#21770
I really enjoyed the last episode!! Good job Day[9], can't wait til the next one!
mikiao
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
May 01 2012 03:33 GMT
#21771
Funday next week: 1v1 only. The only attacking unit you may build are fliers. Only air units. Zerg get 1 queen per hatch.
"I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds. "-Duke Leto Atreides
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 01 2012 05:40 GMT
#21772
On May 01 2012 12:33 mikiao wrote:
Funday next week: 1v1 only. The only attacking unit you may build are fliers. Only air units. Zerg get 1 queen per hatch.

Why is Scrap Station not in the map pool just when you need it?

Time to get myself demoted/have lots of fun.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
May 01 2012 17:36 GMT
#21773
well when I was trying to watch part 2 of Daily 455, it started playing a 9 min martial arts fight out of nowhere, then told me this blip no longer exists! It has fixed itself now but still, very weird!
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
May 01 2012 22:11 GMT
#21774
I really liked the Alphabetical FFA. But maybe this time the other way round, so you should start with Z? ^^ Just to be fair
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
mikiao
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
May 01 2012 22:50 GMT
#21775
On May 01 2012 14:40 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 12:33 mikiao wrote:
Funday next week: 1v1 only. The only attacking unit you may build are fliers. Only air units. Zerg get 1 queen per hatch.

Why is Scrap Station not in the map pool just when you need it?

Time to get myself demoted/have lots of fun.


I predict mass cannon into skillray. Of course...if I blind defend against mass air, the bastard will have asked about funday monday to confuse me and I'll lose to archon/chargelot.

I feel bad for Zerg actually....mutas are just so squishy until you get a ton.

Mass repair on BCs? That sh|t be imba.... :D
"I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds. "-Duke Leto Atreides
WisMatiK
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States31 Posts
May 02 2012 12:49 GMT
#21776
This is so popular :D

yay day9!
ill get back to you on that
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 02 2012 13:02 GMT
#21777
On May 02 2012 07:50 mikiao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 14:40 -_-Quails wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:33 mikiao wrote:
Funday next week: 1v1 only. The only attacking unit you may build are fliers. Only air units. Zerg get 1 queen per hatch.

Why is Scrap Station not in the map pool just when you need it?

Time to get myself demoted/have lots of fun.


I predict mass cannon into skillray. Of course...if I blind defend against mass air, the bastard will have asked about funday monday to confuse me and I'll lose to archon/chargelot.

I feel bad for Zerg actually....mutas are just so squishy until you get a ton.

Mass repair on BCs? That sh|t be imba.... :D

I feel worse for Terran. They need PFs everywhere to defend ground until they have enough air.
At least Zerg has Spine Crawlers. Plus Mutalisks are fast and heal.

I'll have a go at all of them because Random race is best race.


"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 02 2012 13:04 GMT
#21778
On May 02 2012 07:11 Ange777 wrote:
I really liked the Alphabetical FFA. But maybe this time the other way round, so you should start with Z? ^^ Just to be fair

Or goind round the clock by original spawn positions.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 02 2012 13:19 GMT
#21779
Mothership/Void Ray timing, I shall find you and use you again.

I feel like I will have a lot of losses on my record this week.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 02 2012 13:25 GMT
#21780
On May 01 2012 08:24 [TA]eccentric wrote:
Misdirection - Zerg players must use Nydus worms extensively. More than half of their army must be inside the Nydus worm when not attacking or defending.

I used to do this on Lost Temple in Season 1, but with my whole army. I would take both islands with the first two worms and then get more at each expansion on the mainland. Occasionally I would put a worm in one of the Terran's bases, or on the ledge above their natural for variety. Revenge for Thor drops.
I was so bad back then.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2223
GuemChi 688
Leta 111
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 15
Icarus 11
Dota 2
febbydoto22
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Other Games
summit1g7111
C9.Mang0261
Sick152
ViBE92
Happy44
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick461
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2182
League of Legends
• Lourlo1259
• Stunt464
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 51m
Patches Events
9h 51m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.