• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6952 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 1090

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1118 Next
Peqqz
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany201 Posts
May 02 2012 13:34 GMT
#21781
Best caster of all time.

Keep the good work up!
first we make expand, then we defend it.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 02 2012 18:24 GMT
#21782
That Funday Monday is making me lose a fair bit of games
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
LazinCajun
Profile Joined July 2011
United States294 Posts
May 02 2012 18:39 GMT
#21783
lol, I'm having to defend so many cannon rushes today -.-

Day[9] shaking up the metagame!
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
May 02 2012 18:52 GMT
#21784
On May 01 2012 07:44 goswser wrote:
You should do a funday monday on hydralisks! The player must try to win games using hydralisks!

Don't be ridiculous, funday monday has to be at least viable. He'll have no successful games to show!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
The Irate Turk
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
285 Posts
May 03 2012 23:47 GMT
#21785
On April 13 2012 09:35 The Irate Turk wrote:
scratch that idea, he should do a daily on Gaulzi's unstoppable cannon rushes. Gaulzi looks as though he will make gm just by cannon rushing (or proxy 2 gate)

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/gaulzi

No credit but it got done
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
May 04 2012 03:28 GMT
#21786
What is this week's Funday Monday?
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 03:39:11
May 04 2012 03:32 GMT
#21787
Anyone remember the old Funday Monday from a long time ago when Day[9] had the constraints set on his casting, instead of setting the restraints on his players? The old Audience Improv Funday Monday. Since Day[9]'s been revisiting a lot of the old Funday Monday topics I would LOVE to see this one again, as it's probably one of my favorites.

Borce Bields! Frutal borce bields completely bergotten!

Edit: Someone a few pages back remembered it and suggested it as well, that guy has the right idea!
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
[TA]eccentric
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia55 Posts
May 04 2012 13:54 GMT
#21788
Wow, this air-units only is really fun!
mikiao
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
May 05 2012 01:26 GMT
#21789
On May 04 2012 12:28 Supah wrote:
What is this week's Funday Monday?



On May 01 2012 12:33 mikiao wrote:
Funday next week: 1v1 only. The only attacking unit you may build are fliers. Only air units. Zerg get 1 queen per hatch.

"I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds. "-Duke Leto Atreides
AnonymousEmu
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada70 Posts
May 05 2012 03:42 GMT
#21790
On May 04 2012 12:32 Witten wrote:
Anyone remember the old Funday Monday from a long time ago when Day[9] had the constraints set on his casting, instead of setting the restraints on his players? The old Audience Improv Funday Monday. Since Day[9]'s been revisiting a lot of the old Funday Monday topics I would LOVE to see this one again, as it's probably one of my favorites.


LOL YES! I remember that one! :D
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
May 05 2012 03:52 GMT
#21791
On May 05 2012 10:26 mikiao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 12:28 Supah wrote:
What is this week's Funday Monday?



Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 12:33 mikiao wrote:
Funday next week: 1v1 only. The only attacking unit you may build are fliers. Only air units. Zerg get 1 queen per hatch.



Absolutely max pheonix is actually really really good

You can decimate entire mineral lines in seconds lol

Pheonix into carrier Mothership gogogo
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
TheRealPaciFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 06:22:44
May 06 2012 06:17 GMT
#21792
On May 04 2012 08:47 The Irate Turk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 09:35 The Irate Turk wrote:
scratch that idea, he should do a daily on Gaulzi's unstoppable cannon rushes. Gaulzi looks as though he will make gm just by cannon rushing (or proxy 2 gate)

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/gaulzi

No credit but it got done


I didn't know he streamed! So mesmerising to watch... (plus i can watch at same time as ganzi as well)

I sent in a fun 2v2 replay of barely winning with only-air (having almost died at the start), then I watched the cannon rush funday monday, and then I realized we were only supposed to send 1v1's =/

On May 05 2012 12:42 AnonymousEmu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 12:32 Witten wrote:
Anyone remember the old Funday Monday from a long time ago when Day[9] had the constraints set on his casting, instead of setting the restraints on his players? The old Audience Improv Funday Monday. Since Day[9]'s been revisiting a lot of the old Funday Monday topics I would LOVE to see this one again, as it's probably one of my favorites.


LOL YES! I remember that one! :D



Constraint on casting: You cannot form sound of prior-foxtrot

(you can't use the letter "E")
Second favorite strategy game of all time: Starcraft. First: Go (aka Wei Qi, Paduk, or Igo)
Kuror
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States399 Posts
May 06 2012 22:44 GMT
#21793
so has there been any update on Daily #200?
Poehalcho
Profile Joined October 2011
149 Posts
May 07 2012 21:51 GMT
#21794
D'oh. I sent in an idea for a funday monday to the monday mail account... is that ok? D:
Or do I have to post the idea here in this topic?

After receiving the automated response I was kinda under the impression that that email is only for submitting monday replays :/. But I couldn't really find a more suited one? volunteers? volunteers kinda sounds like I'm volunteering for being a mod or something :/

me confused @_@
Great Master Chief Nerdotaku God Emperor Bauss
mikiao
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
May 07 2012 22:09 GMT
#21795
On May 08 2012 06:51 Poehalcho wrote:
D'oh. I sent in an idea for a funday monday to the monday mail account... is that ok? D:
Or do I have to post the idea here in this topic?

After receiving the automated response I was kinda under the impression that that email is only for submitting monday replays :/. But I couldn't really find a more suited one? volunteers? volunteers kinda sounds like I'm volunteering for being a mod or something :/

me confused @_@


I believe that the last time he had us submit funday monday ideas, it was to his monday email address but I wouldn't swear to it.

Other than that...post your idea here, in his chat (if you watch live), tweet it to him, hire a plane to fly around LA with a banner proclaiming your idea, etc. My guess is that Day9 has no real rhyme or reason for where he picks/comes up with the ideas for funday, so the more it's put out there (and liked by others) the more chance you (probably) have of getting it chosen.
"I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds. "-Duke Leto Atreides
Poehalcho
Profile Joined October 2011
149 Posts
May 07 2012 22:15 GMT
#21796
On May 08 2012 07:09 mikiao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 06:51 Poehalcho wrote:
D'oh. I sent in an idea for a funday monday to the monday mail account... is that ok? D:
Or do I have to post the idea here in this topic?

After receiving the automated response I was kinda under the impression that that email is only for submitting monday replays :/. But I couldn't really find a more suited one? volunteers? volunteers kinda sounds like I'm volunteering for being a mod or something :/

me confused @_@


I believe that the last time he had us submit funday monday ideas, it was to his monday email address but I wouldn't swear to it.

Other than that...post your idea here, in his chat (if you watch live), tweet it to him, hire a plane to fly around LA with a banner proclaiming your idea, etc. My guess is that Day9 has no real rhyme or reason for where he picks/comes up with the ideas for funday, so the more it's put out there (and liked by others) the more chance you (probably) have of getting it chosen.


Thx. Guess I'll just wait to see what happens for now. I'm a little reluctant to post it here and I have no means of contacting him in another way since I'm EU and a twitter/fb hater -__- (ok mostly fb, but I don't have a twitter regardless)
Great Master Chief Nerdotaku God Emperor Bauss
Chronos.
Profile Joined February 2012
United States805 Posts
May 07 2012 23:24 GMT
#21797
Day9 Dailies have the perfect mix of analysis, humour and fun. If he started streaming it would be the ultimate SC stream! I hope he at least considers it soon.
svefnleysi
Profile Joined March 2011
Iceland623 Posts
May 08 2012 02:58 GMT
#21798
On May 07 2012 07:44 Kuror wrote:
so has there been any update on Daily #200?

At one point he was expecting a camera crew in a few days.

It's funny, though. 259 dailies later and nothing.
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-08 03:22:09
May 08 2012 03:19 GMT
#21799
Random Funday Monday idea: Low Apm Hero.

You can't let you APM go above some really low limit. So you have to ration each click or keystroke and think hard about being as efficient as possible. I think it force people to rethink certain patterns and maybe optimize things in ways they could apply later to normal games. And does the most important thing by making for silly games.

Not sure how to enforce it though, short of a custom map.
mikiao
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-08 03:27:17
May 08 2012 03:24 GMT
#21800
On May 08 2012 11:58 svefnleysi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 07:44 Kuror wrote:
so has there been any update on Daily #200?

At one point he was expecting a camera crew in a few days.

It's funny, though. 259 dailies later and nothing.


I think he's gonna release the awesome "day in the life of Day9" daily about the time we colonize the friggin moons of Jupitor.

He had said something about wanting to release it only if it's good, doesn't want to do a crappy "day in the life". But I don't know if he said that and meant "this is never happening" or "I'll get to it eventually" or if it was a drug induced hallucination on my part.

[EDIT]: Funday Next week: Submit closest team games of all time. Games must be epic close the WHOLE GAME. Any patch every of SC2. Even those early ones.
"I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds. "-Duke Leto Atreides
Prev 1 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft464
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 81
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox550
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr34
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 34m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.