• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7464 users

Formula 1 Discussion - Page 2

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 193 194 195 Next
Join the TLnet's F1 Fantasy before the season begins!
https://fantasy.formula1.com/
Code: ce956688bf
Thank you KobraKay for making the league. :D
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-15 06:25:58
March 15 2019 06:14 GMT
#21
On March 15 2019 11:39 LennX wrote:
FP1 is over and it appears that it is business as usual with Merc/Ferrari far far ahead of the rest

Merc put in some quali runs, and are almost a full second up for the moment.

Ferrari as well has also been lifting on the flying laps, so might not be representative (Hellooooo sandbags)

The rookies are about 6 tenths off their experienced teammates at the moment(Norris, Gio and Albon). I'd expect that to drop slightly, but Albon and Gio have both had several offs so far, so they might have lost a bit of confidence at the moment.

Williams though is looking like a disaster though. They're almost as far to the next team as the next team is to the top.

Porouscloud - NA LoL
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
March 15 2019 06:43 GMT
#22
Merc looks quick but maybe Ferrari and Red Bull haven't shown their hand yet.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 15 2019 08:48 GMT
#23
Bit shocked by Mclaren again, thought they had speed, i know its only practice 2 and not qualifying etc etc but they are way low. I kinda expected another dud season from Williams due to many reasons but not Mclaren i thought they were going to come back to the top of the non big 3. Interesting!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-15 09:07:18
March 15 2019 08:48 GMT
#24
On March 15 2019 17:48 Pandemona wrote:
Bit shocked by Mclaren again, thought they had speed, i know its only practice 2 and not qualifying etc etc but they are way low. I kinda expected another dud season from Williams due to many reasons but not Mclaren i thought they were going to come back to the top of the non big 3. Interesting!


Apparantly some teams think McLaren have the best mid field race pace but not their over 1 lap, so I wouldn't give up hope yet.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 15 2019 08:54 GMT
#25
Oh right, well that is a good sign at least! I hope Alfa's pace is right too be nice to see them as another "red bull" style team with great pace but reliability issues because Alfa xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
March 15 2019 11:44 GMT
#26
On March 14 2019 08:14 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 06:57 Excludos wrote:
Bit of a necro, but I don't feel this deserves its own thread (and no one has made one for 2018 let alone 2019).

How are you guys watching? I'm attempting to find a site I can watch a live stream (my cable supplier doesn't include any channels for it; optional, premium or otherwise), but they're all either "not available for my country" or costs several hundred bucks. The cheapest one I can find is the official f1 tv streaming service for €110 annually, but that seems to be without any form of commentary? Has anyone tried it?


There is a thread for F1 2018 and one for F1 2019.....and the 2019 one is even on the side bar o.O

On to your question. I'm trying the oficial F1 stream this year. The service provider around here changed and the new one apparently did not negotiate exclusive rights so we get access to F1 TV Pro for a lot less than the sports packages on our tv's. I believe the official stream has commentary….but since it will be the first time using, dont quote me on that (archived races do have comments in several languages). I recommend that you post the question on the 2019 thread (and that a mod closes this one )

Edit: sorry yo hear that 110€ per year. I paid 49€ for that….and in pounds it was 26....so their prices float a lot it seems.


Posted in the wrong thread because..well I'm stupid and don't know how to use the search function properly.

Anyways, anyone else who have tried the official f1 tv stream? It's stupid expensive, but I haven't been able to find anything else around.
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
March 15 2019 11:46 GMT
#27
On March 15 2019 20:44 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 08:14 KobraKay wrote:
On March 14 2019 06:57 Excludos wrote:
Bit of a necro, but I don't feel this deserves its own thread (and no one has made one for 2018 let alone 2019).

How are you guys watching? I'm attempting to find a site I can watch a live stream (my cable supplier doesn't include any channels for it; optional, premium or otherwise), but they're all either "not available for my country" or costs several hundred bucks. The cheapest one I can find is the official f1 tv streaming service for €110 annually, but that seems to be without any form of commentary? Has anyone tried it?


There is a thread for F1 2018 and one for F1 2019.....and the 2019 one is even on the side bar o.O

On to your question. I'm trying the oficial F1 stream this year. The service provider around here changed and the new one apparently did not negotiate exclusive rights so we get access to F1 TV Pro for a lot less than the sports packages on our tv's. I believe the official stream has commentary….but since it will be the first time using, dont quote me on that (archived races do have comments in several languages). I recommend that you post the question on the 2019 thread (and that a mod closes this one )

Edit: sorry yo hear that 110€ per year. I paid 49€ for that….and in pounds it was 26....so their prices float a lot it seems.


Posted in the wrong thread because..well I'm stupid and don't know how to use the search function properly.

Anyways, anyone else who have tried the official f1 tv stream? It's stupid expensive, but I haven't been able to find anything else around.


I saw lots of comments on the F1 reddit that it was very poor video in practice, nearly unviewable but I think the same thing happened last year and they fixed it eventually.
Waterboarding
Profile Joined June 2012
37 Posts
March 15 2019 11:50 GMT
#28
Nice banner OP, Romain Grosjean is not german though^^
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-15 11:59:21
March 15 2019 11:58 GMT
#29
On March 15 2019 20:50 Waterboarding wrote:
Nice banner OP, Romain Grosjean is not german though^^


You trying to tell us that France isn't Germany? Unheard!

On March 15 2019 20:46 Zaros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 20:44 Excludos wrote:
On March 14 2019 08:14 KobraKay wrote:
On March 14 2019 06:57 Excludos wrote:
Bit of a necro, but I don't feel this deserves its own thread (and no one has made one for 2018 let alone 2019).

How are you guys watching? I'm attempting to find a site I can watch a live stream (my cable supplier doesn't include any channels for it; optional, premium or otherwise), but they're all either "not available for my country" or costs several hundred bucks. The cheapest one I can find is the official f1 tv streaming service for €110 annually, but that seems to be without any form of commentary? Has anyone tried it?


There is a thread for F1 2018 and one for F1 2019.....and the 2019 one is even on the side bar o.O

On to your question. I'm trying the oficial F1 stream this year. The service provider around here changed and the new one apparently did not negotiate exclusive rights so we get access to F1 TV Pro for a lot less than the sports packages on our tv's. I believe the official stream has commentary….but since it will be the first time using, dont quote me on that (archived races do have comments in several languages). I recommend that you post the question on the 2019 thread (and that a mod closes this one )

Edit: sorry yo hear that 110€ per year. I paid 49€ for that….and in pounds it was 26....so their prices float a lot it seems.


Posted in the wrong thread because..well I'm stupid and don't know how to use the search function properly.

Anyways, anyone else who have tried the official f1 tv stream? It's stupid expensive, but I haven't been able to find anything else around.


I saw lots of comments on the F1 reddit that it was very poor video in practice, nearly unviewable but I think the same thing happened last year and they fixed it eventually.


hmm. I guess I'll try it. I think there's a free trial in any case so nothing to lose.
cmdspinner1
Profile Joined February 2014
140 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-15 12:04:13
March 15 2019 12:03 GMT
#30
Thank you for opening this thread. One thing though: I think dutch people will be happy when they see Verstappen is from Germany . Also Grosjean is from France.
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
March 15 2019 15:00 GMT
#31
On March 16 2019 00:00 shiroiusagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 20:58 Excludos wrote:
On March 15 2019 20:50 Waterboarding wrote:
Nice banner OP, Romain Grosjean is not german though^^


You trying to tell us that France isn't Germany? Unheard!

On March 15 2019 20:46 Zaros wrote:
On March 15 2019 20:44 Excludos wrote:
On March 14 2019 08:14 KobraKay wrote:
On March 14 2019 06:57 Excludos wrote:
Bit of a necro, but I don't feel this deserves its own thread (and no one has made one for 2018 let alone 2019).

How are you guys watching? I'm attempting to find a site I can watch a live stream (my cable supplier doesn't include any channels for it; optional, premium or otherwise), but they're all either "not available for my country" or costs several hundred bucks. The cheapest one I can find is the official f1 tv streaming service for €110 annually, but that seems to be without any form of commentary? Has anyone tried it?


There is a thread for F1 2018 and one for F1 2019.....and the 2019 one is even on the side bar o.O

On to your question. I'm trying the oficial F1 stream this year. The service provider around here changed and the new one apparently did not negotiate exclusive rights so we get access to F1 TV Pro for a lot less than the sports packages on our tv's. I believe the official stream has commentary….but since it will be the first time using, dont quote me on that (archived races do have comments in several languages). I recommend that you post the question on the 2019 thread (and that a mod closes this one )

Edit: sorry yo hear that 110€ per year. I paid 49€ for that….and in pounds it was 26....so their prices float a lot it seems.


Posted in the wrong thread because..well I'm stupid and don't know how to use the search function properly.

Anyways, anyone else who have tried the official f1 tv stream? It's stupid expensive, but I haven't been able to find anything else around.


I saw lots of comments on the F1 reddit that it was very poor video in practice, nearly unviewable but I think the same thing happened last year and they fixed it eventually.


hmm. I guess I'll try it. I think there's a free trial in any case so nothing to lose.



Whops! I wonder if I deleted the wrong flag. Lol. XD I shall change soonish. XDDD
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-15 19:57:59
March 15 2019 19:57 GMT
#32
Well I'm seeing now the Fp1 and fp2 on the oficial stream (F1 TV Pro) but Im a little bit scared….a replay version so full of fails like this does not give me much confidence for the live stream….

I hope my €50 were not wasted on this :/
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-15 20:12:31
March 15 2019 20:07 GMT
#33
On March 16 2019 04:57 KobraKay wrote:
Well I'm seeing now the Fp1 and fp2 on the oficial stream (F1 TV Pro) but Im a little bit scared….a replay version so full of fails like this does not give me much confidence for the live stream….

I hope my €50 were not wasted on this :/


I don't understand how you're getting it for €50 when it's €110 here. Is the price just based on my ip/country? In that case it's an insane fluctuation.

Edit: Oh yeah, I can click on some of the other countries to see what they get. The price f'ing fluctuates from 20 bucks to the most expensive, my country of course, 110.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
March 15 2019 20:48 GMT
#34
I heard in France it’s more expensive because Canal+ got the rights as well and if pure f1 is cheaper than C+ some people would quit C+ so they made it more expensive...

Maybe it’s the same in your country
Or maybe they just assume you are richer lol
WriterMaru
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
March 15 2019 20:58 GMT
#35
On March 16 2019 05:48 Poopi wrote:
I heard in France it’s more expensive because Canal+ got the rights as well and if pure f1 is cheaper than C+ some people would quit C+ so they made it more expensive...

Maybe it’s the same in your country
Or maybe they just assume you are richer lol


You're right, I hadn't checked France yet. New high of €190. This shit is bananas.

If I could subscribe to the tv channel with exclusive rights here (Viasat Motor), I'd be paying £575 a year (I'm assuming the price is this high because it comes in a package with several other channels). So it's probably a bit of both.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
March 16 2019 07:03 GMT
#36
Well.

Mercedes in Formula 1
Ferrari and RB in Formula 1.25
Everyone else in Formula 1.5

And then Formula Williams
LennX
Profile Joined October 2010
4572 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-16 07:25:16
March 16 2019 07:13 GMT
#37
Merc sandbags OP but Williams sandbags are even better than McLaren 2018's


e: My troll fantasy team led by Kimi is the best performing out of my 3. lmao
Mute user function on TL; http://www.liquiddota.com/blogs/491245-mute-annoying-users-in-lr-threads
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-16 13:49:01
March 16 2019 13:46 GMT
#38
Somehow the gap has seemed to widened even more between all the teams. 1th, 2nd, and 3rd seems already set in stone. Midfield battle is the only thing up for grabs.

Norris did a banging qualifier tho. Will be interesting to see if he can keep that pace up.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
March 16 2019 17:55 GMT
#39
The first quali was very disapointing personally. It was nice to see the Raikkonen and Norris performance, but it was very sad to see the Mercs and RB performances (for different reasons).

I will not look into my fantasy teams until the end of the weekend xD will wait to be amazed/disapointed in them afterwards. I made the 3 teams some time ago and without much though so cant actually remember what I have.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 16 2019 18:27 GMT
#40
Well Ferrari must not like Australia at all, no way there was a note of power leading to around a 1 second advantage for Merc (slightly less). Nuts, well im happy, lets finally turn a quali 1st into a race 1st in Aussie land Lewis!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 193 194 195 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft311
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 1m
Online Event
6h 1m
FEL
11h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.