• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9482 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 57

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 234 Next
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 17 2015 17:15 GMT
#1121
Go to a reputable chiro. He will either fix you right away or tell you exactly what tests you need to get done.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 17 2015 18:34 GMT
#1122
I'm only throwing this out there but might want to read up on SI joint stuff and see what you think. Seeing a professional is a good thing of course.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
July 18 2015 02:12 GMT
#1123
On July 17 2015 20:09 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 15:29 Ehzera wrote:
On July 16 2015 20:28 FiWiFaKi wrote:
And I'm sure you've seen me post in these threads years back, my working sets were >300lb deadlft, >250lb squat, >200lb bench, >75lb weighted dip, and >25lb weighted pull-up. I'm not saying I'm a know it all, what I am saying is that I did have some 30 months in my life where I did work out quite a bit, and am not a total noob when it comes to fitness knowledge. But instead, everyone here is "lol, benches one plate, must be a fat idiot" (exaggeration, but it's that kind of elitist fueled off of preconceived notions).
.


EDIT: Also need help on getting a good method to position the bar for squatting. How do I get tighter? The bar flies off my back sometimes, or it keeps shifting around shoulders. Any cues? Do I need to start doing rear delt work to get some meat on my back? Tried heavy walkouts today to practice my bar positioning, went up to 200kg for 10 seconds, but I could tell the bar was slipping off


At 375lbs squat, your bar is flying off the back on the lift portion?? Shifting on the lift, or the squat portion? I don't squat as heavy (315/335 ish) but the bar sorta sits where my traps meet my neck and the bulge of the traps keep the bar from moving down. I don't think you mean rear delt.


375 is my 1rm, I don't squat it for reps, I'm not that strong Anyway, yeah at my working sets ~320lbs the bar shifts around
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
July 18 2015 11:23 GMT
#1124
On July 18 2015 11:12 Ehzera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 20:09 JinDesu wrote:
On July 17 2015 15:29 Ehzera wrote:
On July 16 2015 20:28 FiWiFaKi wrote:
And I'm sure you've seen me post in these threads years back, my working sets were >300lb deadlft, >250lb squat, >200lb bench, >75lb weighted dip, and >25lb weighted pull-up. I'm not saying I'm a know it all, what I am saying is that I did have some 30 months in my life where I did work out quite a bit, and am not a total noob when it comes to fitness knowledge. But instead, everyone here is "lol, benches one plate, must be a fat idiot" (exaggeration, but it's that kind of elitist fueled off of preconceived notions).
.


EDIT: Also need help on getting a good method to position the bar for squatting. How do I get tighter? The bar flies off my back sometimes, or it keeps shifting around shoulders. Any cues? Do I need to start doing rear delt work to get some meat on my back? Tried heavy walkouts today to practice my bar positioning, went up to 200kg for 10 seconds, but I could tell the bar was slipping off


At 375lbs squat, your bar is flying off the back on the lift portion?? Shifting on the lift, or the squat portion? I don't squat as heavy (315/335 ish) but the bar sorta sits where my traps meet my neck and the bulge of the traps keep the bar from moving down. I don't think you mean rear delt.


375 is my 1rm, I don't squat it for reps, I'm not that strong Anyway, yeah at my working sets ~320lbs the bar shifts around


It was like that for me when I had a more low bar position. I didn't really solve it, I just removed 20kg from my squat workouts and started doing more high-bar/hybrid. I guess magnesium might work, if you gym allows it.
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 19 2015 17:54 GMT
#1125
Completed the biannual Fran workout in 3:54 fulfilling my quota for crossfit workouts for this 6 months.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 19 2015 18:06 GMT
#1126
On July 20 2015 02:54 IgnE wrote:
Completed the biannual Fran workout in 3:54 fulfilling my quota for crossfit workouts for this 6 months.


What type of pullups did you do? :D
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 19 2015 18:15 GMT
#1127
Kipping obvs.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 19 2015 20:41 GMT
#1128
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.
Strongmang
Profile Joined June 2015
18 Posts
July 20 2015 03:11 GMT
#1129
Did a car dl contest today for charity and smashed the apparatus into my foot. Luckily there was a 2x4 block of foot but it still flexed down and smashed me... ouch. And I lost so double ouch. Vid to come later
JumpinJupiters
Profile Joined January 2004
Brazil23 Posts
July 21 2015 01:42 GMT
#1130
On July 20 2015 05:41 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.


Def gonna watch!
Matt Fraser is close to a lock unless injury imo but womens side seems way more open!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 21 2015 12:29 GMT
#1131
Wow, car pushes are awesome and terrible.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
July 21 2015 14:40 GMT
#1132
On July 20 2015 05:41 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.


Is there a stream and can you post it?
Yargh
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-21 15:10:47
July 21 2015 15:10 GMT
#1133
On July 21 2015 23:40 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:41 phyre112 wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.


Is there a stream and can you post it?

You can see the masters/teens/team events on games.crossfit.com and the entire individual competition (all heats) AFAIK is being covered by ESPN3 (watchespn.com). Don't know how it works outside the US.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 21 2015 15:51 GMT
#1134
On July 22 2015 00:10 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 23:40 JinDesu wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:41 phyre112 wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.


Is there a stream and can you post it?

You can see the masters/teens/team events on games.crossfit.com and the entire individual competition (all heats) AFAIK is being covered by ESPN3 (watchespn.com). Don't know how it works outside the US.


My Box, one day, will qualify as a team for the games. Leaving it here for future reference :D
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 21 2015 16:09 GMT
#1135
On July 18 2015 02:15 GoTuNk! wrote:
Go to a reputable chiro. He will either fix you right away or tell you exactly what tests you need to get done.


Lol chiros in chile must be way better than USA xD
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
July 21 2015 17:30 GMT
#1136
On July 22 2015 00:10 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 23:40 JinDesu wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:41 phyre112 wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.


Is there a stream and can you post it?

You can see the masters/teens/team events on games.crossfit.com and the entire individual competition (all heats) AFAIK is being covered by ESPN3 (watchespn.com). Don't know how it works outside the US.


Thanks Phyre!
Yargh
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 22 2015 01:03 GMT
#1137
On July 22 2015 01:09 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 02:15 GoTuNk! wrote:
Go to a reputable chiro. He will either fix you right away or tell you exactly what tests you need to get done.


Lol chiros in chile must be way better than USA xD


My chiro's nickname is "magic hands"
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 22 2015 01:19 GMT
#1138
On July 21 2015 10:42 JumpinJupiters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:41 phyre112 wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
Kipping obvs.


As it should be.

Anyone else going to be watching the crossfit games? Starts Wednesday.


Def gonna watch!
Matt Fraser is close to a lock unless injury imo but womens side seems way more open!


IDK... He's definitely the favorite, but lock is a strong word. Only two of the seven announced events include oly lifting and the rest of the events look pretty well varied. Plus there's still five events unannounced. There's at least as much endurance as there is oly/strength stuff so far announced (paddleboard event for the kickoff, murph on thursday morning).

Women's competition gonna be crazy. Sucks that Julie is out injured =/.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 22 2015 19:26 GMT
#1139
The team swiming+team deadlift seemed tortuous to me.
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
July 23 2015 05:32 GMT
#1140
2 things:

First: So today I did upper body, as usual. But for some reason, as soon as I started my second set of curls (first exercise of the day), I felt a really strong tightness in my tri/bi brachi area. I stretched out after the set, but the tightness persisted throughout the rest of my workout. The odd thing was that it never hurt. I just had trouble with rows at the end of the workout (about 45 minutes later). Any ideas? I think I just need to be sure to stretch well before starting, but I'm worried it could be from alternating curl types?

Second: Going to Berlin for a study abroad program in two weeks. I'm going to be there the entire month of August, so I definitely want to keep hitting the gym so I don't lose progress. Can anyone from the area tell me if I can just get a one month membership somewhere? And barring that, what are some good alternatives? My flexibility is ass, so bodyweight stuff would be tough. Looking into maybe resistance bands?
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1021
910 108
Hyun 68
NotJumperer 45
Bale 34
sorry 25
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto219
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g6843
Coldzera 719
WinterStarcraft388
C9.Mang0234
ceh9232
NeuroSwarm108
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick609
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 32m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.