Now I wait for Canada/Austria and Finland/Norway

| Forum Index > Sports |
|
Masamune
Canada3401 Posts
Now I wait for Canada/Austria and Finland/Norway ![]() | ||
|
Sub40APM
6336 Posts
Anyone think Russia has a chance against the Americans? I cant imagine them pulling anything off unless Varly goes into beast mode AND quick goes into retard mode. | ||
|
Orcasgt24
Canada3238 Posts
| ||
|
L1ghtning
Sweden353 Posts
On February 14 2014 13:28 Sub40APM wrote: just imagine the j is replaced by an i in english. Anyone think Russia has a chance against the Americans? I cant imagine them pulling anything off unless Varly goes into beast mode AND quick goes into retard mode. My prediction is 5-2 USA. Suter is amazing, and you have lots of defensively responsible forwards, like Pavelski and Brown, so I wouldn't be too worried about Russia's offense. I think USA will start with Miller in goal. It would be ridiculous to not give him a chance to prove himself considering how great he has played for Buffalo, and considering the season Quick has had. He knows the russian players better too, since most of their big guns play or did play (Kovalchuk) on the east coast. | ||
|
Sub40APM
6336 Posts
| ||
|
Masamune
Canada3401 Posts
| ||
|
Orcasgt24
Canada3238 Posts
| ||
|
Mosoball
Finland686 Posts
| ||
|
MaYuu
Sweden516 Posts
I think he was playing very well the first game. I wonder how the Swedish lines will look after this. ![]() | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
I like Norway's odds. | ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
| ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10963 Posts
Are you ready for a great depression after todays game? :D | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On February 14 2014 18:46 Velr wrote: So, my dear Swedes. Are you ready for a great depression after todays game? :D Hah. Not gonna happen. We may have taught you how to play but we didn't tell you everything. | ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10963 Posts
| ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17917 Posts
![]() the skill gap between the best teams and Switzerland continues to narrow. ![]() this is looking like yet another great game on the big ice. ![]() | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
| ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17917 Posts
so its a good idea not to read to much into any one game. watching an Alfredsson interview between periods really up close.. the Team Sweden hockey jerseys are fuckin' awesome. | ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Horang2 Jaedong Rush BeSt Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|