• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 114

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 379 Next
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
March 10 2012 12:08 GMT
#2261
Well played Gotunk!
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
March 10 2012 13:07 GMT
#2262
On March 10 2012 18:58 Nazarene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:51 funkie wrote:

Deadlift 145kg x 1 x 5 (:D)


Your deadlift 1x5 increased 25 kg in less than a month (after doing starting strength for 1+ year)?

What are you eating?!!

Enough, finally.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 13:43:47
March 10 2012 13:43 GMT
#2263
why do i start yawning like a madman after 30 mins in the gym :3 i feel like im putting everyone off LOL
DUDE stop yawning you're killing the mood!!!!!!11
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 10 2012 13:54 GMT
#2264
Sounds like you need more eatin'
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 10 2012 16:59 GMT
#2265
I hate the training/alcohol dicotomy
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 10 2012 17:09 GMT
#2266
On March 10 2012 22:43 FFGenerations wrote:
why do i start yawning like a madman after 30 mins in the gym :3 i feel like im putting everyone off LOL
DUDE stop yawning you're killing the mood!!!!!!11


lol i yawn too!!
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 10 2012 17:23 GMT
#2267
On March 11 2012 02:09 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 22:43 FFGenerations wrote:
why do i start yawning like a madman after 30 mins in the gym :3 i feel like im putting everyone off LOL
DUDE stop yawning you're killing the mood!!!!!!11


lol i yawn too!!


you luck bastards, I just make faces in pain after squats
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 10 2012 17:51 GMT
#2268
On March 11 2012 01:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I hate the training/alcohol dicotomy

Part of why I listen to Berkhan is his stance on this very issue It's what I wanna hear.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 10 2012 17:53 GMT
#2269
On March 11 2012 02:51 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 01:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I hate the training/alcohol dicotomy

Part of why I listen to Berkhan is his stance on this very issue It's what I wanna hear.

link :D
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 10 2012 18:28 GMT
#2270
On March 11 2012 02:53 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 02:51 Osmoses wrote:
On March 11 2012 01:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I hate the training/alcohol dicotomy

Part of why I listen to Berkhan is his stance on this very issue It's what I wanna hear.

link :D


google "leangains alcohol" it's a very popular article.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 10 2012 19:04 GMT
#2271
On March 11 2012 03:28 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 02:53 GoTuNk! wrote:
On March 11 2012 02:51 Osmoses wrote:
On March 11 2012 01:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I hate the training/alcohol dicotomy

Part of why I listen to Berkhan is his stance on this very issue It's what I wanna hear.

link :D


google "leangains alcohol" it's a very popular article.


So I can drink moderately every weekend without side effects? REALLY. Oh fuck this, why didn't I read this before.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 20:27:16
March 10 2012 20:26 GMT
#2272
On March 10 2012 22:54 Osmoses wrote:
Sounds like you need more eatin'


yeah pretty sure its a) not eating enough recently including protein b) generally lethargic lifestyle, a cycle of feeling dazed all the time leading to further inactivity & lethargy

tonight im gonna pig out on sandwich mixes and tomorrow go back and finish today's workout - if that fails then ill run for 25 minutes instead, hopefully thatll shock me out of it

also heavily dosing various vitamin pills including biotin

im smoking again too -__-
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
March 10 2012 20:33 GMT
#2273
Man, time flows so slow... I want to deadlift!!! 8(((((((
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
March 10 2012 21:37 GMT
#2274
Woke up at 5pm last night. Stayed up all night. Went to gym at 1pm. Still got my lifts (305x3 squat, 245x3 bench I'm too lazy to convert to kg).

Nearly passed out after finishing a 170lb clean while it was still on my shoulders. Decided to go home and sleep.

good night tlhf ilu
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 10 2012 22:17 GMT
#2275
After 5 hours of sleep, long night drunk walking dehidratated and following leg cramps on night and morning, I FUCKING SQUAT cause that's what goku would have done.

Squat: 160kgx3x4

Last set was kinda shitty, but who cares, I did it. Specially with only one rest day (last week I did sunday instead of saturday, So I had to do tuesd/thurs/satuday instead of mond/wed/satur as it should.

Fuck yeah.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 10 2012 22:38 GMT
#2276
On March 11 2012 05:26 FFGenerations wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 22:54 Osmoses wrote:
Sounds like you need more eatin'


yeah pretty sure its a) not eating enough recently including protein b) generally lethargic lifestyle, a cycle of feeling dazed all the time leading to further inactivity & lethargy

tonight im gonna pig out on sandwich mixes and tomorrow go back and finish today's workout - if that fails then ill run for 25 minutes instead, hopefully thatll shock me out of it

also heavily dosing various vitamin pills including biotin

im smoking again too -__-

Tbh nothing makes me lethargic quite like smoking. I had one about a month ago at a concert after something like 6 months and I immediately felt slow and sleepy. And it tasted like shit. I am so over that shit.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 07:29:09
March 10 2012 23:46 GMT
#2277
On March 11 2012 07:17 GoTuNk! wrote:
After 5 hours of sleep, long night drunk walking dehidratated and following leg cramps on night and morning, I FUCKING SQUAT cause that's what goku would have done.

Squat: 160kgx3x4

Last set was kinda shitty, but who cares, I did it. Specially with only one rest day (last week I did sunday instead of saturday, So I had to do tuesd/thurs/satuday instead of mond/wed/satur as it should.

Fuck yeah.


need to watch out for gotunk's squat. eek. monday 3x5 @ 160kg after my oly lifts. wednes i'll FS and then back squat again on friday 162-165. Also benching 3x5 @ 60kg then jump ~2-5kg a session for a bit till i get around 110-120. When i can max out at ~140kg i'll probably stop and just bench once every week or two sets of 5 around 120
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 07:55:39
March 11 2012 07:51 GMT
#2278
"Snatching like a Boss" by DimSum

http://www.dartfish.tv/Presenter.aspx?CR=p90777#!AQECAAEBAAEBAQAAAQEBAQYDbHVrAQETcDkwNzc3YzM4NjgzbTkzNjIwMgAAAA==

dimsum what do your coaches say about your jerk? you clean like its a toothpick but jerk seems like a lot of effort (i just usually feel like once i've cleaned a weight, the jerk is very possible)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
March 11 2012 11:11 GMT
#2279
Some whey, creatine, an omelette and 500g of chicken for lunch, life's goooood.
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
March 12 2012 01:43 GMT
#2280
Yesterday I did:

Strict OH press: worked up to 165lbs x5

1 arm close position DB floor press: 80x2x10
Crescent rows: 80x2x15

DB fly: 45x3x10
DB cleans: 30x3x10

gunshow

My cold is turning into a sinus infection... I feel strong but I crash mid training. I will drop my assistance work volume for some time..
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 832
RotterdaM400
SteadfastSC165
TKL 156
Rex103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 400
ByuN 254
SteadfastSC 165
TKL 156
Rex 103
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33925
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 811
Bisu 623
Horang2 576
Soulkey 477
Stork 299
Mini 298
Larva 243
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 201
EffOrt 193
Mong 166
firebathero 158
Last 147
Rush 139
Snow 130
ZerO 121
Zeus 100
Free 80
910 77
Pusan 75
Mind 69
Hyun 65
PianO 55
Shinee 51
Sharp 45
Shine 44
hero 42
Yoon 42
JYJ 33
Sexy 33
Bale 26
sorry 25
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 20
ToSsGirL 19
ZergMaN 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc2562
Dendi961
canceldota70
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1263
edward6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King212
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes446
Other Games
gofns58854
singsing2203
Lowko311
B2W.Neo231
DeMusliM201
hiko187
Pyrionflax175
Livibee147
QueenE45
Trikslyr30
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1030
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV444
League of Legends
• Jankos1261
Other Games
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
The PondCast
21h 26m
INu's Battles
22h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.