• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 701

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 699 700 701 702 703 730 Next
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
December 02 2011 19:00 GMT
#14001
is this a replay?
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 02 2011 19:22 GMT
#14002
GOGO DIMSUM
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
December 02 2011 20:13 GMT
#14003
rofl these kids.

can't even CJ what I deadlift.

gogo Dimsum, teach 'em!!
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
December 02 2011 22:17 GMT
#14004
I just saw that Dimsum missed his third C&J @105kg (David Luk, right?). Don't know about the rest, since the Mediaplayer is a bitch to deal with.
Kinda worried though, if my memory serves me right, 105 is not a very heavy weight for him.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
December 02 2011 22:39 GMT
#14005
Go Dimsum!
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 02 2011 22:54 GMT
#14006
got drunk yesterday, got layed. No clue how it happened, BUT my friends told everyone in the club I was weightlifting champion lol. /brag
However, I think I am completely insane cause what I used to label as a perfect night wasn't as fullfiling as breaking a PR in squats. I'm considering just not drinking anymore at all cause it interferes with my weight training. It would be nice to get my drunk persona more available though. I have this problem that whenever i'm drunk I act perfectly normal (I look 3/4 sober) but I don't remember anything, at all.

I'm starting to like front squat, rack is still limiting the weight though. OHP are cool.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 00:13:00
December 03 2011 00:12 GMT
#14007
On December 03 2011 07:54 GoTuNk! wrote:
got drunk yesterday, got layed. No clue how it happened, BUT my friends told everyone in the club I was weightlifting champion lol. /brag
However, I think I am completely insane cause what I used to label as a perfect night wasn't as fullfiling as breaking a PR in squats. I'm considering just not drinking anymore at all cause it interferes with my weight training. It would be nice to get my drunk persona more available though. I have this problem that whenever i'm drunk I act perfectly normal (I look 3/4 sober) but I don't remember anything, at all.

I'm starting to like front squat, rack is still limiting the weight though. OHP are cool.


...slowly converting to olympic lifts! :D

I'll give up getting smashed all the time when i'm not in college anymore. I'm going to enjoy it while i still can. Plenty of time for me to be "healthy" a year from now :-p

@dimsum, wtf miss 105?? you can smash that ez
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 02:07:01
December 03 2011 02:04 GMT
#14008
Just found this video of a training session of Pyrros Dimas. That is such a ridiculous display of strength. Power Snatches, Power Clean&Jerk and Front Squats.

"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
December 03 2011 02:37 GMT
#14009
Very impressive.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
December 03 2011 02:49 GMT
#14010
Has anyone ever put a 35lbs weight on one side when you meant to put 25lbs on both sides, then not noticed until 3 failed sets later when removing the weights? I can't help but laugh at my own lack of attention to detail. No wonder I was having so much trouble stabilizing! bahahah *idiot*

Tonight was the first time I've gone to the gym during peak time. There are 2 squat racks at my gym, and in the 30-45 minutes I was at mine there were 4 huge guys that came to the one next to me to do the old fashion full body swing 130+ lbs barbell curl while grunting and clapping loudly. It was hilarious.

I finally completely stalled on my OHP at 130 lbs. I couldn't even match my PR of 125 today. How much weight should I drop for a deload? 110?
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
December 03 2011 02:52 GMT
#14011
Jesus Christ...how tall/heavy was Pyrros Dimas? That guy was unreal.
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 03 2011 03:34 GMT
#14012
On December 03 2011 11:52 DoubleZee wrote:
Jesus Christ...how tall/heavy was Pyrros Dimas? That guy was unreal.

Competed at 85kg. Hes one of the greatest athletes ever.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
December 03 2011 04:10 GMT
#14013
Haha, Dimas. An 85kg man who power cleans 170kg like it's an empty bar. I've read that he has a 40" vertical as well, and I guess that's not too surprising considering his explosiveness.

Of course, every Youtube video about him in existence has a lengthy argument about whether he's from Albania or Greece in the comments.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
December 03 2011 05:38 GMT
#14014
yeah sorry guys. i was throwing up the night before. i couldnt recover enough to lift well. my opener for clean and jerk was supposed to be 105. but my coaches moved me down after my snatches. i was surprised i even snatched 85. ill write more about it when i get back
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
MeShiet
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada290 Posts
December 03 2011 06:33 GMT
#14015
Omg DimSum that sounds awful. No need to apologize man, just take care of yourself and surprise us next time with even better results.
If you die this way, you won't live to tell anyone how you died
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 07:24:21
December 03 2011 07:22 GMT
#14016
On December 03 2011 11:52 DoubleZee wrote:
Jesus Christ...how tall/heavy was Pyrros Dimas? That guy was unreal.


172cm (5'8) and up to 85kg. His Power Cleans are completely out of hand... 170kg and he barely moves his hips. And those 200kg Front Squats with a speed that even the guy holding the camera is caught of guard.

On December 03 2011 14:38 AoN.DimSum wrote:
yeah sorry guys. i was throwing up the night before. i couldnt recover enough to lift well. my opener for clean and jerk was supposed to be 105. but my coaches moved me down after my snatches. i was surprised i even snatched 85. ill write more about it when i get back


When you become national champion next year, you will laugh about this day
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 11:20:07
December 03 2011 11:18 GMT
#14017
On December 03 2011 11:49 DoubleZee wrote:
Has anyone ever put a 35lbs weight on one side when you meant to put 25lbs on both sides, then not noticed until 3 failed sets later when removing the weights? I can't help but laugh at my own lack of attention to detail. No wonder I was having so much trouble stabilizing! bahahah *idiot*

Tonight was the first time I've gone to the gym during peak time. There are 2 squat racks at my gym, and in the 30-45 minutes I was at mine there were 4 huge guys that came to the one next to me to do the old fashion full body swing 130+ lbs barbell curl while grunting and clapping loudly. It was hilarious.

I finally completely stalled on my OHP at 130 lbs. I couldn't even match my PR of 125 today. How much weight should I drop for a deload? 110?


oh how embarrassing happened to me last week, one of the 20kg weights seemed to weigh less than the others, i had to ask a guy to make sure i hadnt gone crazy
funny thing about that is my first thoughts are "oh no ive gone crazy again" lol
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
December 03 2011 11:24 GMT
#14018
Tough break Dimsum. I know you'll kick ass next year!
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
December 03 2011 13:00 GMT
#14019
aw crap, Pyrros makes my pr from yesterday seem like nothing!

110kg on the CJ.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
December 03 2011 13:56 GMT
#14020
Poor Dimsum Hope you will feel better soon!

I had a long bus ride yesterday and now my lower back hurts, wtf O.o
Prev 1 699 700 701 702 703 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.