• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:46
CEST 13:46
KST 20:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10614 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 178

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 730 Next
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
April 18 2011 17:09 GMT
#3541
On April 19 2011 01:19 Necosarius wrote:
I just found out about the Stronglifts ladder of strength were you start out with 5x5, then after you have deloaded 2 times you do 3x5, and after another two deloads you do 1x5. What do you think of this? You think it can be done with SS too?


Well isn't that kind of like...

complete novice - 5x5
advanced novice/intermediate - 3x5
intermediate - 1x5

In that sense, SS already does that. Rippetoe goes into why he advocates 3x5 over other things (5x5, 3x10, whatever) and it is the novice program. Once you've deloaded the recommended 3 times, you move onto the advanced novice program in the wiki, and then once you hit your limit with that you graduate onto intermediate, which is the practical programming book. SS is just more focused on the novice stage and letting you learn how to make more complex programs once you're done, and on correctly performing the big lifts. Stronglifts is just a more simplified program in terms of getting to the intermediate stage.

I'm considering moving onto the advanced novice program if I fail 220lbs/~100kg squat this week. Been missing chinups and pullups
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
April 18 2011 17:28 GMT
#3542
No, the real ladder of strength looks like this:

1.StrongLifts 5×5
2.StrongLifts 3×5
3.StrongLifts 1×5
4.Madcow 5×5
5.StrongLifts 5×5 Advanced

On the first three steps you progress after each workout, Madcow is for weekly progress and 5x5 advanced is for monthly progress.

Looks cool and all but I don't know if it's good or not which is why I ask But then again, maybe I should follow Rippetoes advice and "don't fuck with the program"
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
April 18 2011 17:30 GMT
#3543
I can finally, finally, finally clean again without feeling like my hands are broken. Yessss
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
April 18 2011 17:35 GMT
#3544
On April 19 2011 02:28 Necosarius wrote:
No, the real ladder of strength looks like this:

1.StrongLifts 5×5
2.StrongLifts 3×5
3.StrongLifts 1×5
4.Madcow 5×5
5.StrongLifts 5×5 Advanced

On the first three steps you progress after each workout, Madcow is for weekly progress and 5x5 advanced is for monthly progress.

Looks cool and all but I don't know if it's good or not which is why I ask But then again, maybe I should follow Rippetoes advice and "don't fuck with the program"


Well I mean it's been shown that both programs are good and work... as long as you don't fuck with the program

You probably could make good progress with ss doing something like that too, although I feel like your recovery would be a little harder because of the powercleans instead of barbell rows would put more strain on your body?
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
April 18 2011 19:18 GMT
#3545
Sup brosefs, back in the gym now. Resetted my squats but everything else is progressing nicely. My knee and hip feels pretty good now. R.I.C.E. and some anti-inflammatory pills can do wonders.

After a month in the gym (With a week off due to injury) my squat has gone from 95lb to 150lb (rehab/resetted weight), my deadlift from 115 to 210, and my powerclean from 55lb to 120lb. My benchpress and press are a little weak though. Can't wait till I can powerclean more than most of the guys there can benchpress.

Today more amusing things at the gym. Girl who was practically wearing skin tight grey nylon underwear was doing ass exercises all over the gym. Her shorts were as high as actual ladies underwear. While I was doing my squats HUGE middle aged looking men were doing shoulder shrugs with about 100 pounds of weight on the barbell. And when I was doing my powercleans a rather talkative older italian guy was asking me, "Is that it?" as I was doing my powercleans. Pretty charming guy though, we ended up having a serious and drawn out discussion about brazillian transvestites.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
April 18 2011 20:44 GMT
#3546
good progress WM, keep it up!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
maliceee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States634 Posts
April 18 2011 20:44 GMT
#3547
On April 18 2011 23:01 decafchicken wrote:
Depends...i definitely wouldnt start off doing HIIT + SS or anything, but i was lifting very heavy (with pretty high volume too, 5-6 sets of anywhere from 30-50 reps total of squat or deadlift alternating) 3x a week followed by ~4-6 x 400m interval sprint/jogs with rugby 2-3x a week and managed to add like 60 pounds to my squat and deadlift while getting in the best shape of my life.



I wasn't doing that high of volume, but mixing hiit in with heavy lifting gave me definition quicker than straight lifting. It also improved my heart rate/vo2 max/body fat within two weeks of incorporating it. Maybe this is because I had plateaued, but saying it is overrated doesn't seem right.


Looking for some advice also. I am a hard gainer (cross country/soccer for 7 years including college does this) and I would like to put on some mass. I weigh 160 at 6'0, BFI at 4.9% these are my maxes

bench-220
squat-305
power clean-185
deadlift-315

This is the problem, my left knee was injured last year during a pick up soccer game(in sand...fail) and I am worried about increasing my lifts on the free weight leg exercises. I hate machines, but I can't think of another way to gain weight. My diet has been strictly a gainer; chicken, peanut butter, true mass, eggs, oatmeal, milk. I have tried high volume with about 60%, but my weight will not increase. Is more rest days the only way? My friends have told me this, but I weighed more two years ago when I rested one day a week and had soccer practice for 3 hours every day.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
April 18 2011 20:52 GMT
#3548
On April 19 2011 05:44 maliceee wrote:
This is the problem, my left knee was injured last year during a pick up soccer game(in sand...fail) and I am worried about increasing my lifts on the free weight leg exercises. I hate machines, but I can't think of another way to gain weight. My diet has been strictly a gainer; chicken, peanut butter, true mass, eggs, oatmeal, milk. I have tried high volume with about 60%, but my weight will not increase. Is more rest days the only way? My friends have told me this, but I weighed more two years ago when I rested one day a week and had soccer practice for 3 hours every day.


the only way is to eat more take some creatine, drink TONS of milk (a gallon every day at least) and eat like a truck. if you cant eat enough, maybe try some weight gainer shakes.

there are no hard gainers, only undereaters!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
JT
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada24 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-18 20:56:06
April 18 2011 20:54 GMT
#3549
On April 19 2011 00:40 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2011 14:57 JT wrote:
I have a question in regards to weight training in combination with sports.

I'm 28, 6'1, 187lbs or so. I've been an on and off lifter since I was about 20, but for the most part wasn't all that consistent and wasn't following very good or organized programs.

I've also always played a lot of sports. I did starting strength for 2 months about a year ago and made good progress, but in the last year I've been on and off with weight training. I'm in pretty good shape, probably 12-13% bodyfat and fairly fit and athletic. But I'd like to get into fantastic shape this summer.

If I just wanted to get strong and go for aesthetics as well, I know starting strength would be the way to go. The problem is that I looove to play sports and I want to do a lot of activities this summer that will expend energy.

I do BJJ once or twice a week, play tons of basketball, play in a hardball league, I'm gonna do some mountain biking, etc etc. I also work as a server in a restaurant so I'm walking all day.

I have a feeling that doing starting strength in combination would easily lead to overtraining, so I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on what kind of strength training program to follow? Pavel Tsatsouline's "PTTP"? Any ideas would be very much appreciated.


If your strength levels have regressed I'd start back with SS 3x a week and reduce vollume to 2x a week once you start getting into much more activities.

Show nested quote +
On April 18 2011 15:02 Froadac wrote:
So for those aware of my medical history I’ve had a lot of surgeries. All of which really hurt my ability to exercise, and really cut me up >.> I used to be fairly strong, was very athletic, but recently because my back has been bothering me a lot I haven’t. I went to a friend’s house, and their mom is a physical therapist. She said that I should do generally more activities to strengthen my back muscles to support my back. Depending on some of you health and fitness guys to give me some exercises to try. Probably relatively low stress stuff would eb good to start. I’ll probably see a PT in a couple months, but in the interim…
Also, regarding a purely cosmetic standpoint, do you guys have any advice for softening scars. The one on my back isn’t particularly pretty, but at least it has lightened. Despite putting Cocoa butter on the one on my neck for over a year and a half, it still is fairly red. It actually fluctuates with stress levels >.>
So, what specific core, arm, and leg exercises should I be doing. Also neck exercises, although that’s getting really specialized.
Less than attractive pictures of myself follow. If you want to look to hopefully help me, or to gawk, go ahead.
+ Show Spoiler +

Ugly scar on neck, that won’t fade.
[image loading]
Scrawny leg, and ugly sock/shoe.
[image loading]
My cut up back.
[image loading]
My chest (It’s not that bent, just trying to bend so I can take the picture >.>)
[image loading]


But specifically in terms of fitness, I just want baseline health. no superhuman lifting, just improving my posture, increasing core strength, and getting my arms and legs reasonably fit. People have said "do situps, do pushups."

Just to make it clear, doctor said to NOT do situps, but that V sit kind of stuff was better.

Also, some specifics, even if conservative would be nice, because I really have no idea AT ALL how much I should be doing. Even when I was more fit (like 13 or 14 lol) I just did sports and got fit, but I've fallen below that threshhold

I'm really small, at 5'4" (Chill sized, lol) and 110 pounds.


What are your actual injuries that you're dealing with?
What are all exercises that the doc has said not to do?
What exercises have you tried that hurt or are ok?
What are your currently level of abilities with exercises that are fine?


So you don't think squatting 2x a week will be too much if I'm doing an hour or two of playing hard every day?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
April 18 2011 23:18 GMT
#3550
Holy shit i didn't realize how sore i was till i started lifting. Managed to pull off a double at 90 for snatch and powerclean 5x100 3x110 1x120. It was an ugly day T_T Cant wait till i'm fresh on wed/fri.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 18 2011 23:39 GMT
#3551
On April 19 2011 05:54 JT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 00:40 eshlow wrote:
On April 18 2011 14:57 JT wrote:
I have a question in regards to weight training in combination with sports.

I'm 28, 6'1, 187lbs or so. I've been an on and off lifter since I was about 20, but for the most part wasn't all that consistent and wasn't following very good or organized programs.

I've also always played a lot of sports. I did starting strength for 2 months about a year ago and made good progress, but in the last year I've been on and off with weight training. I'm in pretty good shape, probably 12-13% bodyfat and fairly fit and athletic. But I'd like to get into fantastic shape this summer.

If I just wanted to get strong and go for aesthetics as well, I know starting strength would be the way to go. The problem is that I looove to play sports and I want to do a lot of activities this summer that will expend energy.

I do BJJ once or twice a week, play tons of basketball, play in a hardball league, I'm gonna do some mountain biking, etc etc. I also work as a server in a restaurant so I'm walking all day.

I have a feeling that doing starting strength in combination would easily lead to overtraining, so I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on what kind of strength training program to follow? Pavel Tsatsouline's "PTTP"? Any ideas would be very much appreciated.


If your strength levels have regressed I'd start back with SS 3x a week and reduce vollume to 2x a week once you start getting into much more activities.

On April 18 2011 15:02 Froadac wrote:
So for those aware of my medical history I’ve had a lot of surgeries. All of which really hurt my ability to exercise, and really cut me up >.> I used to be fairly strong, was very athletic, but recently because my back has been bothering me a lot I haven’t. I went to a friend’s house, and their mom is a physical therapist. She said that I should do generally more activities to strengthen my back muscles to support my back. Depending on some of you health and fitness guys to give me some exercises to try. Probably relatively low stress stuff would eb good to start. I’ll probably see a PT in a couple months, but in the interim…
Also, regarding a purely cosmetic standpoint, do you guys have any advice for softening scars. The one on my back isn’t particularly pretty, but at least it has lightened. Despite putting Cocoa butter on the one on my neck for over a year and a half, it still is fairly red. It actually fluctuates with stress levels >.>
So, what specific core, arm, and leg exercises should I be doing. Also neck exercises, although that’s getting really specialized.
Less than attractive pictures of myself follow. If you want to look to hopefully help me, or to gawk, go ahead.
+ Show Spoiler +

Ugly scar on neck, that won’t fade.
[image loading]
Scrawny leg, and ugly sock/shoe.
[image loading]
My cut up back.
[image loading]
My chest (It’s not that bent, just trying to bend so I can take the picture >.>)
[image loading]


But specifically in terms of fitness, I just want baseline health. no superhuman lifting, just improving my posture, increasing core strength, and getting my arms and legs reasonably fit. People have said "do situps, do pushups."

Just to make it clear, doctor said to NOT do situps, but that V sit kind of stuff was better.

Also, some specifics, even if conservative would be nice, because I really have no idea AT ALL how much I should be doing. Even when I was more fit (like 13 or 14 lol) I just did sports and got fit, but I've fallen below that threshhold

I'm really small, at 5'4" (Chill sized, lol) and 110 pounds.


What are your actual injuries that you're dealing with?
What are all exercises that the doc has said not to do?
What exercises have you tried that hurt or are ok?
What are your currently level of abilities with exercises that are fine?


So you don't think squatting 2x a week will be too much if I'm doing an hour or two of playing hard every day?


Depends on your individual recovery factors, sleep, nutrition, etc. At least 1x a week is a must... you may be able to do 2x depending on the intensity of said activities and recovery factors
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
April 19 2011 00:28 GMT
#3552
On April 19 2011 00:21 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 00:19 Froadac wrote:
Well, I CAN do situps. But I'm suggested against it because it puts a lot of strain on upper neck.


situps are a waste of time anyway. do compound lifts if you can. but as has been said, check with your physician first

I called my physician

"We don't recommend situps due to their lack of effectiveness, and the fact that there is a tiny tiny tiny chance of injury. As of right now, there are no exercise limitations, other than not to exert too much pressure on your neck"

Now can anybody help?
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
April 19 2011 00:47 GMT
#3553
An interesting read for the calorie equation

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-energy-balance-equation.html
Found over at wannabebig.com
Are y'all joining yet or what
Victory Loves Preparation
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
April 19 2011 01:05 GMT
#3554
Teammate just showed up with 3 pounds of salmon 2 pounds of bacon and a keg...

Healthy right? :D
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
April 19 2011 02:03 GMT
#3555
Teammate in what?

That sounds so tasty though >.>
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
April 19 2011 02:46 GMT
#3556
On April 19 2011 10:05 decafchicken wrote:
Teammate just showed up with 3 pounds of salmon 2 pounds of bacon and a keg...

Healthy right? :D


might not be enough food
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
April 19 2011 03:35 GMT
#3557
In other news, finally did a set of 5 DL @ 295. Going for 300 next time
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
April 19 2011 03:41 GMT
#3558
On April 19 2011 12:35 Cambium wrote:
In other news, finally did a set of 5 DL @ 295. Going for 300 next time

What a beast.

You know you want to give me advice on basic exercise tt
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
April 19 2011 03:56 GMT
#3559
On April 19 2011 02:30 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I can finally, finally, finally clean again without feeling like my hands are broken. Yessss


hey, welcome back


On April 19 2011 12:35 Cambium wrote:
In other news, finally did a set of 5 DL @ 295. Going for 300 next time


oh shit sweet, I caught up to you in DL!
(btu getting crushed in presses)
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
April 19 2011 04:03 GMT
#3560
On April 19 2011 12:56 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 02:30 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I can finally, finally, finally clean again without feeling like my hands are broken. Yessss


hey, welcome back


Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 12:35 Cambium wrote:
In other news, finally did a set of 5 DL @ 295. Going for 300 next time


oh shit sweet, I caught up to you in DL!
(btu getting crushed in presses)


but i got 10lbs on you

I was 168 last time i measured in the morning (~1.5 weeks ago)

I'm probably 174 now...
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.