• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8728 users

CJ Entus Merchandise Sale! - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
May 10 2011 03:42 GMT
#61
I'd love to purchase, but i have a little problem.


United Parcel Service (XML) (0.5kg)
Worldwide Express Saver $152.45


Imagine my total if i wanted to buy the jacket!

thats. $152.45 + $248.60 = $403!!!!!
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 10 2011 03:49 GMT
#62
I'm working on getting a Canada Post option where you don't get a tracking number and it takes a couple weeks to get to you. It'll be significantly cheaper but take a lot longer.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
epicdoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States489 Posts
May 10 2011 03:51 GMT
#63
On May 10 2011 12:49 kOre wrote:
I'm working on getting a Canada Post option where you don't get a tracking number and it takes a couple weeks to get to you. It'll be significantly cheaper but take a lot longer.


Awesome 35+ dollars for shipping/handling to California is a little much personally

If the shipping prices go down I'll def be buying some shit.
Trowa127
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 03:55:58
May 10 2011 03:52 GMT
#64
I would love an OGS jacket/t-shirt/jumper I'm not sure if its financially viable for you to get much SC2 stuff in at this time, but I'm the kind of person whos happy to shell out a bit more cash for this kind of thing.
Bling, MC, Snute, HwangSin, Deranging (<3) fan. 'Full name - ESP ORTS' Vote hotbid. Vote ESPORTS.
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
May 10 2011 04:00 GMT
#65
Great stuff -- looking forward to buying something kOre! ^^
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
May 10 2011 04:01 GMT
#66
On May 10 2011 12:51 epicdoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 12:49 kOre wrote:
I'm working on getting a Canada Post option where you don't get a tracking number and it takes a couple weeks to get to you. It'll be significantly cheaper but take a lot longer.


Awesome 35+ dollars for shipping/handling to California is a little much personally

If the shipping prices go down I'll def be buying some shit.



if $35 postage is too much for you, then read my post.
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
Gamal
Profile Joined December 2008
United States32 Posts
May 10 2011 04:12 GMT
#67
Please update the thread if you restock the new CJ shirts. I would like to have one but it seems they're all sold out already. Either way, thanks for the access to some awesome gear!
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
May 10 2011 04:13 GMT
#68
I have to recommend not buying anything from k0re. Me and many others had a very poor experience and received our merchandise many months after the original promised date.
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
May 10 2011 04:19 GMT
#69
On May 10 2011 12:42 inFeZa wrote:
I'd love to purchase, but i have a little problem.


Show nested quote +
United Parcel Service (XML) (0.5kg)
Worldwide Express Saver $152.45


Imagine my total if i wanted to buy the jacket!

thats. $152.45 + $248.60 = $403!!!!!


i feel your pain man, we can fly to korea for that kind of money...
Huh...
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 04:38:02
May 10 2011 04:33 GMT
#70
On May 10 2011 12:49 kOre wrote:
I'm working on getting a Canada Post option where you don't get a tracking number and it takes a couple weeks to get to you. It'll be significantly cheaper but take a lot longer.
I love that idea. I live in Saskatoon, an 8 hour drive from Calgary. Even in regular mail it would only take a week (It took 3 weeks for me to get a shirt from Northern California). Either way I reaaaaally want to get a CJ shirt. They're so sick!
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
May 10 2011 04:35 GMT
#71
On May 10 2011 12:49 kOre wrote:
I'm working on getting a Canada Post option where you don't get a tracking number and it takes a couple weeks to get to you. It'll be significantly cheaper but take a lot longer.


OMG I should have waited >.< Oh well any regret over money spent goes out the window WHEN I GET MAH SHIRT <3

On May 10 2011 13:13 yomi wrote:
I have to recommend not buying anything from k0re. Me and many others had a very poor experience and received our merchandise many months after the original promised date.


If you read the post things are different now, he actually has the merch so it should be smoother.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
May 10 2011 05:18 GMT
#72
On May 10 2011 10:37 VManOfMana wrote:
k0re,

Any news or chances on KT merchadnize other than the bags? That's what I am waiting for the most.

*crosses fingers*


Same, I would order pretty much any KT clothing instantly, but I can't really justify buying a keyboard bag more expensive than my keyboard
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
May 10 2011 05:20 GMT
#73
So I just order normally from the store and it'll be one of those signed jackets? Got anything that'll fit a 6'2 dude?
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 10 2011 05:55 GMT
#74
Working on other team merchandise but it'll take time, the only reason CJ was so fast was because I'm close with the guy. Also, those white jackets, the 2008 - 2009, yes they are all signed by a CJ Entus player.

On a side note, anyone who placed orders before 2PM MST should be getting tracking numbers in a couple hours and I'll be dropping it off tomorrow on my way to work ^^.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
May 10 2011 06:12 GMT
#75
New thread... so I go to check it out. Still mostly same product... still very few sizes available. Yeah, I'll check back in 6-12 months. Am I missing something here?
uSnAmplified
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1029 Posts
May 10 2011 06:18 GMT
#76
Thanks for all you do kOre, ive been keeping up with the site for awhile and finally got my chance to grab some gear today. I know the Oz gear has been a real problem for you but you have definitely handled it the best you could considering the circumstances surrounding the situation.

~
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
May 10 2011 06:31 GMT
#77
Alright nerds when they auction off Idra's old jacket it best go for more than Beibers hair. Will follow this site, in anticipation of more sc2 teams being added.
afiddy
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada108 Posts
May 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#78
I'm paying 77 dollars for a long sleeve shirt and I don't even give a fuck.
Alpha and Omega.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
May 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#79
I want so bad, but so fucking expensive omg T_T

Will never get CJ gear sad times.
KT_Violet
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
May 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#80
While I'm happy this is going through the shipping prices are insane. I accidentally sent in an order and mailed you back right away because the price I thought contained items+shipping was for the shipping alone :o

I'm guessing there will be lots of people sporting CJ clothing in Canada.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h
INu's Battles
14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h
BSL Open Qualifier
21h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.