• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8702 users

CJ Entus Merchandise Sale! - Page 6

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
May 10 2011 19:43 GMT
#101
sAviOr's jacket ? wow
I hated him after the match fixing scandal, but I admit participating the auction for his jacket is really tempting.
ॐ
laegoose
Profile Joined June 2010
Russian Federation325 Posts
May 10 2011 19:52 GMT
#102
Grrrr can't sign in and long sleeves are "SOLD OUT" and I couldn't find delivery costs. If this thing worked I'd buy something for sure.
Velocity`
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom343 Posts
May 10 2011 20:01 GMT
#103
Oh man I want that CJ shirt so bad. My friends would be mirin' my shirt so hard if I ever wore it in public.

Am I correct in assuming that shipping is worldwide? From the sounds of it, it's quite expensive, but hopefully you can figure something out that doesn't make the shipping actually cost more than the product.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 21:35:33
May 10 2011 21:34 GMT
#104
I'll take 2 of each! :D
In all seriousness, this is awesome!
I wish I could have an IdrA one. :D
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
overshard
Profile Joined November 2010
United States45 Posts
May 10 2011 21:44 GMT
#105
I gotta get me one of those keyboard bags. Maybe a Slayer's one coming out soon?
ginywiny
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada37 Posts
May 10 2011 22:31 GMT
#106
I WANT THE NEOPAD AND BLUE JEAN MOUSEPADS!!!
Does he look like a bItch?
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
May 10 2011 22:50 GMT
#107
I would love a black CJ jacket, but they are too expensive. :/
ReMiiX
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States338 Posts
May 10 2011 23:15 GMT
#108
Stupid website wont let me log in... I have been waiting for ever for these things! I need me some CJ Entus shirts.
GaTech CSL fighting!
Seide
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States831 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 00:18:52
May 11 2011 00:14 GMT
#109
I'm curious, only really started following BW last year, but why does CJ seem so popular with the foreign scene?

Is it because of IdrA?
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 11 2011 00:20 GMT
#110
Cus CJ is like ... SCBW's version of SC II's oGs in terms of popularity. SKT and KT are like SlayerS imo lol

Just approved a bunch of accounts.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
pt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States813 Posts
May 11 2011 00:50 GMT
#111
I'd buy the blue fOu jacket and the black oGs jacket.
EG-TL!
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
May 11 2011 01:16 GMT
#112
Hey im interested on the White CJ Entus shirt (the one with black sleeves), does it come with the patches? I remember some progaming shirt (forgot which one) came without the patches so thats why im asking.

Also, how long does it take for an account to get approved?
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 01:47:02
May 11 2011 01:46 GMT
#113
This is offtopic to the title, but since it is in the site I guess I will post it. Is the keyboard it is selling worth it for $30?
http://starcraftmecca.net/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
May 11 2011 02:47 GMT
#114
On May 11 2011 10:46 iTzAnglory wrote:
This is offtopic to the title, but since it is in the site I guess I will post it. Is the keyboard it is selling worth it for $30?
http://starcraftmecca.net/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76




Yes. I use the QSenn now, and I love it. Plus I paid 75 dollars with shipping for mine. So buy it.
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
May 11 2011 03:25 GMT
#115
Any chance on shipping to Chile ?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
JungHyun
Profile Joined January 2011
United States47 Posts
May 11 2011 03:36 GMT
#116
kOre, for the love of God, oGs equipment please T_T
Age is only a number.
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
May 11 2011 06:39 GMT
#117
Heres a pic of me in my CJ jacket, got it during the first cycle and I love it! I will definitely be grabbing a slayers shirt when they go on sale.

[image loading]
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
May 11 2011 07:28 GMT
#118
How much is shipping to Norway?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
raid3n
Profile Joined June 2007
United States58 Posts
May 11 2011 09:29 GMT
#119
What a tease. We all know nothing will ever come of this.

User was warned for this post
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
May 11 2011 11:32 GMT
#120
I aint got that much moneyz!
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1717
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5756
fl0m987
Beastyqt677
shahzam427
FrodaN291
byalli282
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
KnowMe157
UpATreeSC85
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie900
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 38m
Stellar Fest
16h 38m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.