• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8085 users

CJ Entus Merchandise Sale! - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
R4iD
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada142 Posts
May 10 2011 01:24 GMT
#41
SCM fighting!!! seriously, despite the issues in the first few orders, the new business plan is going to make me rethink about what i spend my money on. Get that gear in asap plz
your either pro or your noob, and thats life
VManOfMana
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States764 Posts
May 10 2011 01:37 GMT
#42
k0re,

Any news or chances on KT merchadnize other than the bags? That's what I am waiting for the most.

*crosses fingers*
Woo Jung Ho, FIGHTING! | "With the death of BW comes the death of an idea. And that idea, held by many BW fans, was that a computer game could actually outlive the Next New Game cycle. And to some extent it did." -Falling
Bombtrack
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada11 Posts
May 10 2011 01:43 GMT
#43
I'd love to see some other team merchandise. I'm not particularly familiar with CJ. I assume they are a BW team? Regardless, get some popular GSL team merchandise and you'll make a fortune. I know I'd buy a few things from different teams.
In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
May 10 2011 01:50 GMT
#44
Savior's jacket = Jizz
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
May 10 2011 01:53 GMT
#45
On May 10 2011 10:43 Bombtrack wrote:
I'd love to see some other team merchandise. I'm not particularly familiar with CJ. I assume they are a BW team? Regardless, get some popular GSL team merchandise and you'll make a fortune. I know I'd buy a few things from different teams.



I'm sorry, but your comment made me laugh so hard.

CJ is one of the best Brood war teams around, They were one of only a couple of teams to have a american on their team (Idra), and have been one of the most starfilled teams in bw.

kOre needs to focus on bw merchandise, not sc2, sc2 will turn him broke if anything. bw is where the money is at.

anyways, I'm hoping the items i'm steaking out don't sell out before i order them.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
May 10 2011 02:02 GMT
#46
Oh man, I'd loooove one of those CJ shirts. But I also can't wait until they have Startale merchandise. D:

I just know I'll play better if I can wear Bomber's outfit while I'm laddering. ^^
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
CFRD119
Profile Joined June 2010
United States97 Posts
May 10 2011 02:08 GMT
#47
I'd love to buy some stuff from here if I could get it in my size, lol. Us fatties can't wear the smaller shirts.
RIP KT Violet
ZergMaestro
Profile Joined January 2011
United States169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 02:35:43
May 10 2011 02:17 GMT
#48
HOLY FUCK

I hope I have money soon. I've never splurge alot of money on anything before, but i would pay a arm, and a leg for a savior jacket.


Woooooooooo.


Edit: being a adult sucks. paying bills, and shit. I had more spending money when i wasn't paying for shit.
Ma Jae Yoon #1. The ONLY Maestro. Effort.
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
May 10 2011 02:22 GMT
#49
will the prices be viable this time? or is it still like 50 bucks postage?
Huh...
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
May 10 2011 02:28 GMT
#50
New T-shirts sold out already :/

I think they look significantly more baller than the previous years'

Oh well, I should really cut back on impulse spending as it is.

"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
May 10 2011 02:44 GMT
#51
I would love love love official team merchandise. :3
Especially the TSL jackets...
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 02:54:33
May 10 2011 02:53 GMT
#52
On May 10 2011 10:53 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 10:43 Bombtrack wrote:
I'd love to see some other team merchandise. I'm not particularly familiar with CJ. I assume they are a BW team? Regardless, get some popular GSL team merchandise and you'll make a fortune. I know I'd buy a few things from different teams.



I'm sorry, but your comment made me laugh so hard.

CJ is one of the best Brood war teams around, They were one of only a couple of teams to have a american on their team (Idra), and have been one of the most starfilled teams in bw.

kOre needs to focus on bw merchandise, not sc2, sc2 will turn him broke if anything. bw is where the money is at.

anyways, I'm hoping the items i'm steaking out don't sell out before i order them.


I'm bw>sc2 as anyone, but you're just wrong lol, Kore selling sc2 stuff will do amazing things for sc mecca, as there are hoards of people just waiting to get their hands on stuff. (please send any further comments to PM as this argument doesn't belong in this thread.)

BUT OMG IM GONNA BE THE PROUD OWNER OF A CJ SHIRT I CANT WAIT TO GET IT -__-
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
phantem
Profile Joined September 2010
United States163 Posts
May 10 2011 02:55 GMT
#53
the white oGs zip up jackets are pretty much the coolest thing ever and I would buy one in a heartbeat so I hope they return your correspondence
"At MLG Dallas, I got up, bitchslapped hot_bid and went back to bed."-Liquid`Jinro
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
May 10 2011 02:57 GMT
#54
Really really excited for the SC2 merch myself. k0re, you're awesome.
rbkl
Profile Joined March 2010
772 Posts
May 10 2011 03:00 GMT
#55
SC2 teams gogogogo ftw! =]
www.check6gaming.com // www.iugaming.com ** Indiana's Premier Gaming / Starcraft Community **
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
May 10 2011 03:01 GMT
#56
On May 10 2011 11:57 Velinath wrote:
Really really excited for the SC2 merch myself. k0re, you're awesome.


I feel the exact same way. I kinda wanted a Hwasong Oz Jacket, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want SlayerS and oGs Gear. Their uniforms are sick!
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 03:22:52
May 10 2011 03:22 GMT
#57
On May 10 2011 11:22 Minzy wrote:
will the prices be viable this time? or is it still like 50 bucks postage?


Twas 30 for me :\ (USD)
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
epicdoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 03:32:30
May 10 2011 03:30 GMT
#58
From the CJ Entus name changing thread:

On May 04 2011 15:15 epicdoom wrote:
Does this mean I can buy CJ shirts again instead of the weird looking hite ones?
woot


LOL

Anyways, I just checked right now is everything sold out then? I saw the CJ black Jack (http://starcraftmecca.net/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=70) is that still up for sale? Anyone know?

Also if there's anyway you guys could get more of the black CJ T-shirts in a bigger size...would be cool
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
May 10 2011 03:33 GMT
#59
So guess who's buying a jacket? This guy. I'm super excited! Thanks for this opportunity k0re, you're a hero! :D
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 10 2011 03:36 GMT
#60
No idea why the shipping is so much higher this time around but I assume most of the cost is due to gas prices which means that the fuel surcharge is increased significantly.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft597
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
C9.Mang0318
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor631
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 573
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota224
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 2m
Online Event
7h 2m
FEL
12h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.