• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7593 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1741

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1885 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2017 21:52 GMT
#34801
Plz I'm actually into
Um

One punch man?
Think that's a thing I've seen
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 13 2017 22:00 GMT
#34802
On September 14 2017 06:49 Scip wrote:
He probably wanted to fan out about Fairy Tail or SaO.

Fairytail never lived up to the hype its concept provided. SaO turned to absolute shit when it went full on harem. At least the last season had less girls falling over themselves for Kirito.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-13 22:20:52
September 13 2017 22:19 GMT
#34803
Fairy tail was a fun manga to flit through in 30 seconds when I'm bored because holy shit so much fanservice.

It was like boobs the manga.

I like to do the same thing to one piece, because they pack so much detail in every panel and the characters are so odd looking. I play a game where I try to figure out what's going on without reading any dialogue. (You can't)
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 13 2017 22:24 GMT
#34804
I assume nobody cares about Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei so Im not gonna spoil this, crucify me if I ruin your day

I finished reading the 17th light novel. It a strange feeling to realize that the story you read over 3500 pages of is fucking garbage and its not gonna get good.

the premise is, magic high school in 2095 (magic is a tech thing mostly), the MC is called Tatsuya, by the internets often refered to as Jesus-kun, because he can among other things revive people from fatal injury, instantly regenerate (no need for consciousness) and can destroy anything he sees. Oh, he can also see pretty much everything including the past. This is a world where shooting bullets made out of the air really fast makes you a high-tier combatant, so yeah, he's pretty OP. He's somewhat autistic (doesn't have any strong feelings after an invasive brain surgery). Also has a sister that's super hot good at everything and has a crush on him.

like 14 books later, she seriously falls in love with him. Like having nightmares about having to marry someone other than Onii-sama and trying to sneak kiss him when he is asleep. I mean, ok, sure, whatever Im already committed.

But now, 17th book, HOLY SHIT WHAT A PLOT TWIST, he aunt arranges a marriage for her, WITH TATSUYA. And simultaneously reveals that she is genetically engeneered so even though she is technically his sibling their genes are different so their children should be fine. WHAT AN AMAZING PLOT TWIST. I WANT TO CUT MYSELF. It literally felt like too many people were shipping incest = wincest but because Tatsuya can see a lot of the past he had to come up with a retardedly convoluted way to do this.

Also, there are like 2 more books. After they get married. I don't fucking know if I want to read that fam. Siiiiiiiigh
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-13 22:42:53
September 13 2017 22:39 GMT
#34805
See, this is why I stopped reading manga aside from Kingdom, Toyko Ghoul and Tower of God and started reading Chinese novels, its all good and pure harem and the family members who have the hots for the MC are just like, 3rd or 4th cousins, so its OK, kinda, maybe...

And yes, Bleach ends after Soul Society arc. the other 400-500 chapters or whatever dont exist, no matter what anyone says.

Some of the CN authors have amazing names as well, like I Eat Tomatoes or I am Superfluous. Oh and it also has a novel about a darker and more brutal Pokemon clone, it's amazing.

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/tcosp-index/
Steam: rook492
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
September 13 2017 23:24 GMT
#34806
Scip, I'm not sure if I should applaud or pity you for reading that garbage.
Moderator
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 13 2017 23:30 GMT
#34807
3700+ pages. My top pace of reading is 40 pages/hour. So I spent over 100 hours reading it. I don't even know what else to say. I don't think there is anything I could say to justify my existence anymore.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 14 2017 00:15 GMT
#34808
How does long the first paragraph take to be established? Because with a Gary Stu like that you can drop the thing immediatly without feeling committed if that's shown early enough.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 14 2017 00:17 GMT
#34809
The perfect sister that has crush on him is revealed like 10 pages in. All his powerful abilities are revealed piece by piece. The thing that drew me in were the ridiculously overdramatized high school conversations scenes, but I am afraid there will be fewer of them now that they are married I guess? Maybe not, it's not like the series ever made too much sense.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
September 14 2017 00:48 GMT
#34810
I'm not sure how you read 17 volumes and still get confused that he can see into the past. zz
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-14 01:32:26
September 14 2017 01:31 GMT
#34811
OKAY, not exactly read the past, but as he said, the current state of being carries with it the information necessary to deduce the past. And his elemental sight allows him to read Eidos. I mean, that's why he was so fucking convinced that they are biological siblings. Because if he looked at the DNA, he would know they aren't really. So yes technically he can't see the past and there are probably limitations to this ability but it might as well be some form of limited past vision.

Unless the 18th and 19th volumes clarify more on this ability, pretty much the only time it is referenced is in his discussion with Maya about his relationship to Miyuki
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 14 2017 03:26 GMT
#34812
Does she ever lick his ears while he is asleep?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 14 2017 03:30 GMT
#34813
I ate half a pound of bacon that was going bad. Oh god what a mistake.

Worst workout I've ever had. Felt like a hardened bacon grease jar was going to explode out my throat after every set. Kinda feel drunk now just from bacon sweats.

Disgusting. Don't know if I'll ever be able to eat bacon again.
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 14 2017 04:09 GMT
#34814
i start training for my first real job tomorrow as a waiter at a fancy korean place. my korean teacher put me forward

college is great
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-14 04:50:01
September 14 2017 04:43 GMT
#34815
I thought bleach had like 2 interesting characters. Cool animation style though. I think I watched the show but my brain cut most of it out. I kept waiting for it too do something I liked or develop a character I liked in a decent way but nope. Then it just went crazy. I started watching more slice of life stuff which was fun but was too lazy to keep it up and also felt like I was just waiting for something interesting to happen. Now I just watch random Hong Kong action movies where if you lose the plot you just look at the pretty fight sequences (Working my way through the once upon a time in china trilogy right now, then prob just going to work on the amazon prime collection of 70s ones. First one was cool but too over the top).


Scip that sucks. Although it's not that much crazier than some of the old play twists (Importance of being Ernest, Marriage of Figaro 2 that immediately come to mind) I once watched an anime and didn't realize until the end of the second season that it was a dumb brother sister love thing. I wanted all my time back

fortunately no matter how good a series is my brain shuts it off at a certain point so I don't have to worry about reading a ton of it then realizing its terrible.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 14 2017 05:43 GMT
#34816
Oh I just realized, there's an anime for that light novel Scip is talking about.

It's... Bad.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-14 06:15:23
September 14 2017 06:14 GMT
#34817
I mean I'm not against dumb brother sister love thing. I mean, GoT spoilers
+ Show Spoiler +
Even Jaime fucks his sister, and he's pretty cool

It's just the way it was executed. Ugh. The only thing that series had to offer was hyper dramatic high school conversations, and I don't know how he's gonna handle that after they get married. I should probably read the next book just to know what their classmates' reactions are. I suspect they are very much like my own.

No, she never licks his ears, or at least she hasn't yet. She is very huggy I guess but that's it.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-14 13:38:10
September 14 2017 13:37 GMT
#34818
Divinity 2 release today! Hype.

Also log horizon was the superior sword art by far.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 14 2017 13:41 GMT
#34819
On September 14 2017 22:37 Holyflare wrote:
Divinity 2 release today! Hype.

Also log horizon was the superior sword art by far.

Yay for a graphics card that cant handle more than directX 9
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 14 2017 14:00 GMT
#34820
If you want dramatic conversations just read/watch Kaiji or Akagi.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech133
ViBE90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD208
PPMD29
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.