• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7279 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 107

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 1885 Next
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 22 2015 13:30 GMT
#2121
I thought you were one of OT's Asian duders (whom I probably just offended as a whole).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 22 2015 13:31 GMT
#2122
On June 22 2015 21:31 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 20:52 Sufficiency wrote:
I always thought Keterah was Indian.... I swear I saw it somewhere....

You mean Indian as in Native American or as in from India?
He was IN India for a while but he's the whitest boy you've ever seen, blond hair and all. Probably looks like a Native American with warpaint on after 15 minutes on sun though LOL.


Ah OK that makes sense.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 22 2015 13:35 GMT
#2123
On June 20 2015 19:46 Cixah wrote:
I hate when I'm playing a game and lose track of time entirely. I should have been in bed hours ago.


do you really lose track of time or do you glance at the clock and go eh fuck it, one more hour. Or you say, ok it's definitely too late to be playing. because that's what I do. unless I'm baked, truly losing track of time doesn't happen.

On June 21 2015 04:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 04:11 red_ wrote:
On June 21 2015 01:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I also just found out I'm headed to Ann arbor at the end of July for the same reason.


Ya I would cancel that one, nothing good comes from Ann Arbor.

My dad use to work there, hey. I resemble that remark.


Self burn!

On June 21 2015 23:35 Ketara wrote:
I don't like Americans.


Preach!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 22 2015 13:38 GMT
#2124
On June 22 2015 22:10 Ketara wrote:
People mistake me for German all the fucking time.


I am very tempted to insert a Nazi Germany era racial theory here so I remain "correct"
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 13:41:06
June 22 2015 13:38 GMT
#2125
On June 22 2015 22:10 Ketara wrote:
People mistake me for German all the fucking time.

It must be your stern face, toothbrush moustache, and long, rambling anti-Semite diatribes.

On June 22 2015 22:30 Alaric wrote:
I thought you were one of OT's Asian duders (whom I probably just offended as a whole).

We're mostly confused, because Ketarah was literally the whitest OT shitposter ever. I cannot actually name someone whiter. Euros don't count.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2015 13:50 GMT
#2126
Wait has Tolkien seen my picture?

I know Scip, Ghandi and killerdog have...
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2015 13:55 GMT
#2127
On June 22 2015 22:38 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 22:10 Ketara wrote:
People mistake me for German all the fucking time.

It must be your stern face, toothbrush moustache, and long, rambling anti-Semite diatribes.

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 22:30 Alaric wrote:
I thought you were one of OT's Asian duders (whom I probably just offended as a whole).

We're mostly confused, because Ketarah was literally the whitest OT shitposter ever. I cannot actually name someone whiter. Euros don't count.

I can name quite a few.
Me, soniv, memewolf, asmo, req, etc
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2015 13:59 GMT
#2128
Wave is absolutely whiter than me.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 22 2015 13:59 GMT
#2129
No, sorry Wave. Ketarah is whiter than all of you. Maybe even combined.

On June 22 2015 22:50 Ketara wrote:
Wait has Tolkien seen my picture?

I know Scip, Ghandi and killerdog have...

No. But my "white guy" sense is tingling.


"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
June 22 2015 13:59 GMT
#2130
Except for LT I haven't seen a single Asian OT shitposter. Are Yango and MoonBear Asian? I guess so.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 22 2015 14:02 GMT
#2131
On June 22 2015 22:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 22:38 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On June 22 2015 22:10 Ketara wrote:
People mistake me for German all the fucking time.

It must be your stern face, toothbrush moustache, and long, rambling anti-Semite diatribes.

On June 22 2015 22:30 Alaric wrote:
I thought you were one of OT's Asian duders (whom I probably just offended as a whole).

We're mostly confused, because Ketarah was literally the whitest OT shitposter ever. I cannot actually name someone whiter. Euros don't count.

I can name quite a few.
Me, soniv, memewolf, asmo, req, etc


Oh I'm certainly very white, but ketara is whiter than I am.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 14:02:57
June 22 2015 14:02 GMT
#2132
Psh, they have Italian blood. They can't count as whitest dudes.
Wave, on the contrary, qualifies for the literally white category.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 22 2015 14:05 GMT
#2133
On June 22 2015 22:59 Fildun wrote:
Except for LT I haven't seen a single Asian OT shitposter. Are Yango and MoonBear Asian? I guess so.

LOLOLOL

Yango. wei2cancerman. Mugi. Cheep. To name a few.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
June 22 2015 14:11 GMT
#2134
On June 22 2015 23:05 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 22:59 Fildun wrote:
Except for LT I haven't seen a single Asian OT shitposter. Are Yango and MoonBear Asian? I guess so.

LOLOLOL

Yango. wei2cancerman. Mugi. Cheep. To name a few.

Mugi doesn't really post anymore though
Plus I've got half those guys filtered away (thank eieio).
Truly OT has become a place of privilege.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 22 2015 14:12 GMT
#2135
I just assume everyone that posts here is Asian unless proven otherwise.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2015 14:13 GMT
#2136
I am a teenage black girl.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 22 2015 14:15 GMT
#2137
On June 22 2015 23:13 Ketara wrote:
I am a teenage black girl.

If this was the case, you'd have a very unpleasant time in Asia
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 22 2015 14:16 GMT
#2138
Anyone listen to this Night Vale podcast thing? People kept recommending it but honestly I dunno how I feel about it after a couple episodes.
It's your boy Guzma!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 22 2015 14:18 GMT
#2139
I'm half Hispanic. Spanish was the first language I ever understood. But I grew up with two white parents in a very white town.

RIP my culture.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 22 2015 14:19 GMT
#2140
Also, in other Thai news.

A ladyboy felt me up on a bus today.

Like, pervert anime style.

Was unsettling.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE105
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 50m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.