• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8260 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 105

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 1885 Next
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 22 2015 02:13 GMT
#2081
It was pretty good. I was legit hyped that Nightmare was back in the competition. + Show Spoiler +
And then lost in typical Nightmare fashion


I liked BattleBots better *shrug*, had more bots that I liked and I didn't like the super bot hazards in Robot Wars.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 22 2015 02:20 GMT
#2082
On June 22 2015 11:13 onlywonderboy wrote:
It was pretty good. I was legit hyped that Nightmare was back in the competition. + Show Spoiler +
And then lost in typical Nightmare fashion


I liked BattleBots better *shrug*, had more bots that I liked and I didn't like the super bot hazards in Robot Wars.


+ Show Spoiler +
I thought it was horrendously over commercialized, but I loved the fights. The mini fire bot flying across the arena was awesome
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
June 22 2015 02:54 GMT
#2083
Got Divinity: Original Sin on a whim. Only logged 2 hours in, but I'm already loving the decision.

And ugh. Worst time of the year to watch sports now. Only Baseball on nowadays.....
Forever Young
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 22 2015 03:01 GMT
#2084
On June 22 2015 11:54 sung_moon wrote:
Got Divinity: Original Sin on a whim. Only logged 2 hours in, but I'm already loving the decision.

And ugh. Worst time of the year to watch sports now. Only Baseball on nowadays.....


In other news,

Astros beat the Mariners.

Again.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 22 2015 03:07 GMT
#2085
On June 22 2015 11:54 sung_moon wrote:
Got Divinity: Original Sin on a whim. Only logged 2 hours in, but I'm already loving the decision.

And ugh. Worst time of the year to watch sports now. Only Baseball on nowadays.....

Shh, don't mention that team. They can only disappoint you if you talk about them.
Marmy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Iran1697 Posts
June 22 2015 03:07 GMT
#2086
On June 22 2015 04:28 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 04:15 Marmy wrote:
On June 21 2015 22:32 Eppa! wrote:
On June 21 2015 12:19 Cixah wrote:
On June 21 2015 12:13 Marmy wrote:
On June 21 2015 09:39 Cixah wrote:
Beeoowooop.

This is mine now.

You get the fuck off my Bard....


Come at me bro.

Poll: How do we settle this icon dispute?

Rap battle (9)
 
50%

LoL 1v1 mid (4)
 
22%

Karaoke battle (3)
 
17%

Essay writing (2)
 
11%

18 total votes

Your vote: How do we settle this icon dispute?

(Vote): LoL 1v1 mid
(Vote): Rap battle
(Vote): Karaoke battle
(Vote): Essay writing


soo uh how is the rap battle scored?

Marmy please

Save yourself now

ill do anything for my bard
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 22 2015 03:08 GMT
#2087
I didn't buy a single game during this Steam sale. This is uncommon.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 22 2015 03:12 GMT
#2088
Same with me. I have too many games on my backlog atm and nothing really stood out to me anyway.
Administrator
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 03:24:08
June 22 2015 03:24 GMT
#2089
Playing some Mass Effect 2 before bed in an attempt to dent the backlog.

http://www.twitch.tv/requizen
It's your boy Guzma!
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
June 22 2015 03:35 GMT
#2090
Fashion LLL people I need a little help.

Probabaly gonna grab a pair of men's chino shorts for the summer, but if I'm looking to play with the length, how acceptable is it to cuff the hem a bit? Pictures I'm seeing are a mix of good/fine and awful.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 22 2015 03:42 GMT
#2091
On June 22 2015 12:35 TheHumanSensation wrote:
Fashion LLL people I need a little help.

Probabaly gonna grab a pair of men's chino shorts for the summer, but if I'm looking to play with the length, how acceptable is it to cuff the hem a bit? Pictures I'm seeing are a mix of good/fine and awful.

If you can whacky arm flailing inflatable tube man, it's too long.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 22 2015 04:02 GMT
#2092
Are we listing summer sale pickups? We'll we are now.

Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Shogun 2 DLC stuff
Total War Rome 2: Emperor Edition
Xcom: Enemy Unknown and everything associated with it
Hunniepop
Gauntlet
Deus Ex:Game of the Year
Deus Ex:Human Revoltion-Directors Cut
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R(best name ever)
Battle Realms

All in all, tons of stuff to mess around with. Except for Human revolution, that's going to be a slog as the hour I put into it so far while fun ends with me having to stop due to massive headache.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2015 04:10 GMT
#2093
If I streamed an MTG draft would anyone watch?
Don't want to sacrifice potential win for nothing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 22 2015 04:11 GMT
#2094
On June 22 2015 13:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
If I streamed an MTG draft would anyone watch?
Don't want to sacrifice potential win for nothing.


I'm nobody.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2015 04:16 GMT
#2095
KK. Few min.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
June 22 2015 04:30 GMT
#2096
On June 22 2015 12:42 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 12:35 TheHumanSensation wrote:
Fashion LLL people I need a little help.

Probabaly gonna grab a pair of men's chino shorts for the summer, but if I'm looking to play with the length, how acceptable is it to cuff the hem a bit? Pictures I'm seeing are a mix of good/fine and awful.

If you can whacky arm flailing inflatable tube man, it's too long.


Oh, yeah, defs, but I'm talking like shorts that go to basically just above the knee on me. A lot of women's chinos are like 1/2 down the thighs to 1/3 down the thighs. Hypothetically you can roll up the knee-length ones to be shorter. Rolling up half of the whole thing is a no, but some of these 2/3 thigh length pictures seem alright. Will have to play with them in a changing room to test comfort, but for appearance idk pretty torn.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 22 2015 04:33 GMT
#2097
I bought The Evil Within in the Steam sales..

Downloaded it, didn't even get past the start menus. I'm sincerely hoping that the install done fucked up, because like... wow the PC optimization seems trash. Like game is locked in some bullshit 800 x 600 screen resolution, the menu isn't visible, and the damn game was stuck in fullscreen mode, but was stuck on my secondary display (wtf no game I have ever launched has launched on the secondary display. What is this i dont even know).

I mean, I only spent 8 dollars, but still... jesus that's bad. Reinstalling hoping that for some reason this isn't the worst port in the whole world...
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 04:49:35
June 22 2015 04:35 GMT
#2098
K stream live
www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow

brb resetting computer

edit edit edit
K live fo realz
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 22 2015 04:37 GMT
#2099
On June 22 2015 12:12 TheEmulator wrote:
Same with me. I have too many games on my backlog atm and nothing really stood out to me anyway.


Ya I bought a ton on Steam sales and Humble Bundles in the last 2-3 years, so now I've built up a huge log I am happy will last for awhile. Now I'll not buy anything(barring some extremely notable exceptions if they happen to arise) for a few years, rinse and repeat.

Although ARK being fun as hell at the moment killed any idea of me getting through a backlog.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 22 2015 04:59 GMT
#2100
On June 22 2015 12:01 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 11:54 sung_moon wrote:
Got Divinity: Original Sin on a whim. Only logged 2 hours in, but I'm already loving the decision.

And ugh. Worst time of the year to watch sports now. Only Baseball on nowadays.....


In other news,

Astros beat the Mariners.

Again.

Oh good, I guess striking out 21 times in two games doesn't always doom you for the third game.

Feel free to COME BACK TO SEATTLE ANY TIME BUD
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
SpeCial 101
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 377
MaD[AoV]26
910 23
Bale 11
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Counter-Strike
fl0m4440
Fnx 613
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Other Games
summit1g6844
FrodaN650
C9.Mang0261
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
Other Games
• imaqtpie798
• Shiphtur567
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
17h 46m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.