• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:41
CEST 03:41
KST 10:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8193 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 108

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 1885 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 22 2015 14:23 GMT
#2141
On June 22 2015 23:19 Ketara wrote:
Also, in other Thai news.

A ladyboy felt me up on a bus today.

Like, pervert anime style.

Was unsettling.

No judgement.
liftlift > tsm
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 22 2015 14:24 GMT
#2142
On June 22 2015 23:19 Ketara wrote:
Also, in other Thai news.

A ladyboy felt me up on a bus today.

Like, pervert anime style.

Was unsettling.


Not even a shameful boner?
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 14:24:36
June 22 2015 14:24 GMT
#2143
On June 22 2015 23:18 JonGalt wrote:
I'm half Hispanic. Spanish was the first language I ever understood. But I grew up with two white parents in a very white town.

RIP my culture.

JonGalt, you are most certainly one half white, one half rapper. I'm not sure, however, if that rapper is white or black because rap is ebil devil music.


This discussion is at once both so racist and so Asian at the same time.


Also, Asians love white people so #notsurprised
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 22 2015 14:31 GMT
#2144
Been awhile.
(No, it's not about a barrel. Well, that one's stuck in your head now anyway. You're welcome.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 22 2015 14:35 GMT
#2145
@LT Funny you mention that. I have actually spent all my time at work this morning writing raps! I do it in Microsoft SQL server management studio so it looks like I'm just writing super complicated queries.

LOL Ketara spends his time photographing and hanging out with two beautiful women, finally gets some action from a ladyboy. #worth
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 14:39:04
June 22 2015 14:38 GMT
#2146
On June 22 2015 22:59 Fildun wrote:
Except for LT I haven't seen a single Asian OT shitposter. Are Yango and MoonBear Asian? I guess so.



O/
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 14:43:14
June 22 2015 14:42 GMT
#2147
On June 22 2015 23:35 JonGalt wrote:
@LT Funny you mention that. I have actually spent all my time at work this morning writing raps! I do it in Microsoft SQL server management studio so it looks like I'm just writing super complicated queries.

LOL Ketara spends his time photographing and hanging out with two beautiful women, finally gets some action from a ladyboy. #worth


All bumholes are the same.

His trip sounds so fantastic. Never been that side of the world myself. Must plan for it with a friend one day. My friend went to HK for a week last year and loved it so maybe we'll plan something together next year.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 22 2015 14:57 GMT
#2148
The coworker I was being trained to back-up leaves tomorrow. Time to start winging it. \o/
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
June 22 2015 14:58 GMT
#2149
Oh god lpl liquibets are going to be terror. There is literally 0 safe bets.

In other news I go back to school for the first time in a year hope I didn't become stupid
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 15:01:34
June 22 2015 15:01 GMT
#2150
On June 22 2015 23:16 Requizen wrote:
Anyone listen to this Night Vale podcast thing? People kept recommending it but honestly I dunno how I feel about it after a couple episodes.


I love it. It starts out just goofy weirdness, which I love on its own, but eventually develops into a fun character-driven narrative that is as inspiring as it is purposefully strange.

That being said, if you don't like it now I'm sure how waiting for the story to kick in will help.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 22 2015 15:02 GMT
#2151
On June 22 2015 23:57 mordek wrote:
The coworker I was being trained to back-up leaves tomorrow. Time to start winging it. \o/


As long as they think you know what's going on you should be fine :D. When is your triathlon? Need updates man.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 22 2015 15:11 GMT
#2152
On June 23 2015 00:01 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 23:16 Requizen wrote:
Anyone listen to this Night Vale podcast thing? People kept recommending it but honestly I dunno how I feel about it after a couple episodes.


I love it. It starts out just goofy weirdness, which I love on its own, but eventually develops into a fun character-driven narrative that is as inspiring as it is purposefully strange.

That being said, if you don't like it now I'm sure how waiting for the story to kick in will help.

It's not that I dislike it, but it's like, I don't understand what it's supposed to really be. Half the time it feels like it's supposed to be creepy, like SCP but from the perspective of nobodies who live nearby. The rest of the time it's trying to be silly, like a tongue-in-cheek satire of... itself, I guess. Just kinda jarring.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 22 2015 15:14 GMT
#2153
Yo zombie, apparently my brother's tour is hitting Texas today.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 22 2015 15:17 GMT
#2154
Where in Texas?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 22 2015 15:24 GMT
#2155
Houston/Austin/Dallas over the next couple days
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 22 2015 15:48 GMT
#2156
I live in the Dallas area.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 22 2015 15:58 GMT
#2157
http://www.thirdstringproductions.com/event/836229-head-north-light-years-will-dallas/
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 22 2015 16:01 GMT
#2158
On June 23 2015 00:02 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 23:57 mordek wrote:
The coworker I was being trained to back-up leaves tomorrow. Time to start winging it. \o/


As long as they think you know what's going on you should be fine :D. When is your triathlon? Need updates man.

It deals with recalls and the FDA so probably can't BS my way


Tri is this saturday! My training has been absolutely abysmal but I plan to have fun and look good doing it! :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 22 2015 16:14 GMT
#2159
Oh man what a great weekend. something like 200 thousand people there. so much good music. so many fun substances. I showered for like an hour when i got home and i still feel like i smell. Got a sweet tan too tho. Such a good atmosphere! everyone is so nice and it was like half french and half english speakers. I never thought I would see a crowed enthusiastic for snoop dog and slayer so close to each other. Only hard part was finding parking and getting all the camping gear where it belongs. Feel bad for the locals but im sure they made a killer profit.

So when are cixah and marmy gonna rap battle?

Whats your brothers band called again soniv?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2015 16:20 GMT
#2160
the tipped fedoras
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings75
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 272
RuFF_SC2 103
CosmosSc2 74
WinterStarcraft46
ViBE32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2041
GuemChi 1371
Artosis 622
910 44
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever369
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox702
Other Games
summit1g8634
Day[9].tv761
shahzam679
JimRising 631
C9.Mang0358
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick867
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• EnkiAlexander 13
• Letter146
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv761
• Shiphtur696
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 19m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.