• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10149 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5144

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5162 Next
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 05 2015 14:21 GMT
#102861
Wow a Chinese lan with all the top teams has 3 out of 4 Westerners. The only CN team that got through was a CN vs CN match. TI5 is looking hype.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 05 2015 14:31 GMT
#102862
Vici is also considered one of the top 3 dota teams along with EG and Secret, and Empire/C9 are both arguably as good if not better than IG/Ehome.
Steam: rook492
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-05 14:43:42
June 05 2015 14:41 GMT
#102863
This is a funny amazon listing
teehee
*Questionable internet history but no inappropriate images*
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 05 2015 14:42 GMT
#102864
On June 05 2015 23:41 mordek wrote:
This is a funny amazon listing
teehee


thanks, that's now on my work history
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 05 2015 14:43 GMT
#102865
On June 05 2015 23:42 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 23:41 mordek wrote:
This is a funny amazon listing
teehee


thanks, that's now on my work history

Don't worry, mine too.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 05 2015 14:44 GMT
#102866
Doesn't ship to Durban. What will I do without my 55 gallon bucket of lube.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 05 2015 14:46 GMT
#102867
On June 05 2015 22:54 mordek wrote:
Guys, I think I'm ready to move on. I'm not sure to what though. Blah. (job)

  1. What skills and experiences do you have?
  2. What do you enjoy doing?
  3. What do you have in mind atm?
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 05 2015 14:50 GMT
#102868
On June 05 2015 23:41 mordek wrote:
This is a funny amazon listing
teehee
*Questionable internet history but no inappropriate images*

great reviews too.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 05 2015 14:55 GMT
#102869
On June 05 2015 22:54 mordek wrote:
Guys, I think I'm ready to move on. I'm not sure to what though. Blah. (job)

Are you me?
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 05 2015 15:03 GMT
#102870
On June 05 2015 23:55 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 22:54 mordek wrote:
Guys, I think I'm ready to move on. I'm not sure to what though. Blah. (job)

Are you me?


I think he's all of us a little bit.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 05 2015 15:24 GMT
#102871
gonna set up a giant slip and slide that goes into the lake. industrial plastic, pool noodles strung together. bags of water boarders. this shits gonna be epic. its going to prepare me for this too http://www.slidethecity.com/
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 05 2015 15:26 GMT
#102872
He's inside of every one of us.
Hey! How you doin'?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2015 15:34 GMT
#102873
On June 06 2015 00:24 ComaDose wrote:
gonna set up a giant slip and slide that goes into the lake. industrial plastic, pool noodles strung together. bags of water boarders. this shits gonna be epic. its going to prepare me for this too http://www.slidethecity.com/

Why have I not heard about this?!
Maybe I'll see you there :D :D :D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-05 15:42:17
June 05 2015 15:40 GMT
#102874
On June 06 2015 00:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 00:24 ComaDose wrote:
gonna set up a giant slip and slide that goes into the lake. industrial plastic, pool noodles strung together. bags of water boarders. this shits gonna be epic. its going to prepare me for this too http://www.slidethecity.com/

Why have I not heard about this?!
Maybe I'll see you there :D :D :D

I am definitely going! let me know if you are too im so down to meet up!
its a little pricey but you only have 6 days left to get in on early prices.
i bet you could even go down with the little guy too!
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 05 2015 15:43 GMT
#102875
Zdra, that's weird.
Req, yeah somewhat.
Asmo, I know right.
Moonbear:
1) I have general business skills, proficient in Office blah blah. I have experience in insurance and regulatory (FDA). My strong points in these areas were logical thought processes, critical decision making (reportability and consistency across various procedures/products and justification of decisions etc.) identifying errors in documents/investigations that are subject to audits. I also do the analysis for my department to monitor trends, raise issues and report metrircs (I actually enjoy this part). I'm currently training to be back-up for a woman about to go on maternity leave at way too short notice, the job is insanely detail-oriented which is fine but you also have to be knowledgeable and aware of a hundred other processes of the business and it's serious business don't screw this up work (like the VP chews you out personally).
2. I enjoyed the analysis stuff using excel, pivots etc. making charts and finding better ways to present the data. I enjoy helping people see things differently, change perspectives. I enjoy physical training.
3. I'm an INTP and I can never make up my mind what I actually want to pursue.

I'm going out for a walk, I nearly resigned half an hour ago.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2015 15:45 GMT
#102876
On June 06 2015 00:40 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 00:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 06 2015 00:24 ComaDose wrote:
gonna set up a giant slip and slide that goes into the lake. industrial plastic, pool noodles strung together. bags of water boarders. this shits gonna be epic. its going to prepare me for this too http://www.slidethecity.com/

Why have I not heard about this?!
Maybe I'll see you there :D :D :D

I am definitely going! let me know if you are too im so down to meet up!
its a little pricey but you only have 6 days left to get in on early prices.
i bet you could even go down with the little guy too!

Eh...I just looked it up. It's like $30 just to ride on a slide? That doesn't seem particularly worth it, especially if there aren't other activities and stuff to keep the guy busy. I figured it was sort of an event-type thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-05 16:00:47
June 05 2015 16:00 GMT
#102877
On June 06 2015 00:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 00:40 ComaDose wrote:
On June 06 2015 00:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 06 2015 00:24 ComaDose wrote:
gonna set up a giant slip and slide that goes into the lake. industrial plastic, pool noodles strung together. bags of water boarders. this shits gonna be epic. its going to prepare me for this too http://www.slidethecity.com/

Why have I not heard about this?!
Maybe I'll see you there :D :D :D

I am definitely going! let me know if you are too im so down to meet up!
its a little pricey but you only have 6 days left to get in on early prices.
i bet you could even go down with the little guy too!

Eh...I just looked it up. It's like $30 just to ride on a slide? That doesn't seem particularly worth it, especially if there aren't other activities and stuff to keep the guy busy. I figured it was sort of an event-type thing.

yeah its pricey. but im gonna pay 50 to go unlimited and hang around all day cause they close the street and will probably have vendors/nearby patios.
I get that that is not necessarily kid stuff
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 05 2015 16:00 GMT
#102878
On June 06 2015 00:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
He's inside of every one of us.

You're thinking of Roffles.
Moderator
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 05 2015 16:05 GMT
#102879
On June 06 2015 01:00 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 00:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
He's inside of every one of us.

You're thinking of Roffles.

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don't rage, don't let them know
Well now im cancer
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 05 2015 16:05 GMT
#102880
On June 06 2015 01:00 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 00:26 Zdrastochye wrote:
He's inside of every one of us.

You're thinking of Roffles.

His cancer lives on
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Prev 1 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings118
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 162
hero 49
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1135
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King188
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• practicex 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo981
• Rush732
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 9m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.