• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10574 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5143

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5162 Next
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-05 02:16:44
June 05 2015 02:16 GMT
#102841
On June 05 2015 11:09 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 11:03 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 05 2015 10:12 MoonBear wrote:
On June 05 2015 09:53 TheEmulator wrote:
On June 05 2015 08:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 05 2015 08:53 Scip wrote:
Is there a way to see who voted for what on polls here on LL?

yes
become admin

scip 4 presidant

As an admin on all Liquid sites, I don't think this is possible. Maybe R1CH can see who voted.

Can confirm it's not possible. Asked R1CH before.

This is of course what the TL brass WANTS us to think. Big Brother is always watching, guys.

Shit they're on to us

Brock scared the shit out of me
Bronze player stuck in platinum
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-05 03:03:31
June 05 2015 02:18 GMT
#102842
On June 05 2015 07:34 Crusnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 07:02 Frolossus wrote:
On June 05 2015 06:43 Crusnik wrote:
OK I am so ready to sleep and its only 6pm. I literally am the crotchety old man in a young body, this sucks.

Plus is I'm hopefully at 2 strikes on one job site since another contractor complained about me exploding on them for ripping my shit out of the ground without saying anything to anyone.

try taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon or so?


I work from 7-5ish doing construction/irrigation, I can't.

I'm overworked, underpaid, and burnt out, but leaving would entail putting my dad in a bad spot since his "foremen" are both incompetent/can't be trusted to not fuck up without someone watching them.


I grew up in Corning, NY!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 05 2015 03:10 GMT
#102843
that was the jankiest sloppiest shitfestiest SG sesh ever
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2015 03:13 GMT
#102844
On June 05 2015 12:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
that was the jankiest sloppiest shitfestiest SG sesh ever

Amusing as hell though. Can't wait for my new controller piece. Got shipped today.

Time for repeat MODO draft if anyone is interested in watching. Hopefully I'll be able to submit my deck properly this time...? Who knows, with MODO! Also during downtime either Isaac or more SG.

www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 05 2015 03:34 GMT
#102845
Holy shit. I got a Master Ball from the in game Lottery... I guess I am gonna catch that Mew2 now...
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 05 2015 04:25 GMT
#102846
Cavs so close.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
June 05 2015 05:01 GMT
#102847
Warriors gunna take this in 6 or 7 games
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
June 05 2015 05:02 GMT
#102848
DUBNATION

Also my sister graduated today and that was fun. Except for the part where we had to leave the football field because they retardedly resurfaced the track like a week before. Oh well
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 05 2015 05:02 GMT
#102849
On June 05 2015 14:01 MooMooMugi wrote:
Warriors gunna take this in 6 or 7 games

Probably 5 if Kyrie is done.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 05 2015 06:08 GMT
#102850
Hmm....

I think I had one too many. Too far to take an uber too. Good thing I made it home.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 05 2015 09:48 GMT
#102851
On June 05 2015 11:18 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 07:34 Crusnik wrote:
On June 05 2015 07:02 Frolossus wrote:
On June 05 2015 06:43 Crusnik wrote:
OK I am so ready to sleep and its only 6pm. I literally am the crotchety old man in a young body, this sucks.

Plus is I'm hopefully at 2 strikes on one job site since another contractor complained about me exploding on them for ripping my shit out of the ground without saying anything to anyone.

try taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon or so?


I work from 7-5ish doing construction/irrigation, I can't.

I'm overworked, underpaid, and burnt out, but leaving would entail putting my dad in a bad spot since his "foremen" are both incompetent/can't be trusted to not fuck up without someone watching them.


I grew up in Corning, NY!


I grew up in Jersey, Lodi to be exact, moved to PA a few years ago.
Steam: rook492
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 05 2015 12:55 GMT
#102852
Northeast Americans represent!
Hey! How you doin'?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 05 2015 13:02 GMT
#102853
uuuuuuuuugh I thought the new Muse album dropped today but it's not til Monday T_T
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 05 2015 13:11 GMT
#102854
Damn, the Hillery and Bill Clinton set of corkscrew and but cracker is $200usd...

Is it worth?
Steam: rook492
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 05 2015 13:14 GMT
#102855
Holy fuck it's so warm today.

First nice day of the year.

30+ degrees fuck yeah.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 05 2015 13:24 GMT
#102856
You're mad.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 05 2015 13:54 GMT
#102857
Guys, I think I'm ready to move on. I'm not sure to what though. Blah. (job)
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 05 2015 14:01 GMT
#102858
On June 05 2015 22:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
uuuuuuuuugh I thought the new Muse album dropped today but it's not til Monday T_T

http://hasitleaked.com/2015/muse-drones/
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 05 2015 14:12 GMT
#102859
On June 05 2015 23:01 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 22:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
uuuuuuuuugh I thought the new Muse album dropped today but it's not til Monday T_T

http://hasitleaked.com/2015/muse-drones/


Word. Although it doesn't really help me at work.

Mercy and The Handler are out on Google Play though, and they're both quite good also. I'm really excited for this album.

On June 05 2015 22:54 mordek wrote:
Guys, I think I'm ready to move on. I'm not sure to what though. Blah. (job)


Gettin' there. When the time comes, I'm really not sure how to go about finding what I want.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 05 2015 14:18 GMT
#102860
On June 05 2015 09:37 wei2coolman wrote:
Anyone else hyped for windows 10? it looks pretty good, and it's free!

yusss I absolutely am.
On June 05 2015 11:16 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 11:09 MoonBear wrote:
On June 05 2015 11:03 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 05 2015 10:12 MoonBear wrote:
On June 05 2015 09:53 TheEmulator wrote:
On June 05 2015 08:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 05 2015 08:53 Scip wrote:
Is there a way to see who voted for what on polls here on LL?

yes
become admin

scip 4 presidant

As an admin on all Liquid sites, I don't think this is possible. Maybe R1CH can see who voted.

Can confirm it's not possible. Asked R1CH before.

This is of course what the TL brass WANTS us to think. Big Brother is always watching, guys.

Shit they're on to us

Brock scared the shit out of me

you can blindfold him with dental floss.

I am... too unmotivated to feel unsatisfied with my job.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings36
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11014
Artosis 839
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever771
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m17690
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe163
Other Games
summit1g9001
KnowMe244
Maynarde187
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.