• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5845 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5135

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5162 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-04 00:09:34
June 04 2015 00:09 GMT
#102681
I suck so much ass at losing weight and I don't even know why. -.-
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 04 2015 00:11 GMT
#102682
On June 04 2015 09:09 Gahlo wrote:
I suck so much ass at losing weight and I don't even know why. -.-

discipline is hard
liftlift > tsm
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 04 2015 00:13 GMT
#102683
On June 04 2015 09:09 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2015 08:57 thejuju wrote:
On June 04 2015 08:52 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I didn't even know there were actually Touhou bands.

That's how fucking incredibly niche it is rofl


it must be niche cause I've never heard of it and I listen to Japanese cyberpunk.


I don't think it's very niche at all. It's niche in the same sense Touhou is niche - still incredibly popular, just judging by how many bands there are. I think anyone with more than a barebones exposure to anime/otaku/Touhou culture has some awareness of it. If you have no idea of anything related to that at all then sure you might not know it, but if you do it's quite popular.
TranslatorBaa!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 04 2015 00:25 GMT
#102684
I love Face Hunter so much
It's your boy Guzma!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 04 2015 00:35 GMT
#102685
On June 04 2015 09:09 Gahlo wrote:
I suck so much ass at losing weight and I don't even know why. -.-

thumb in mouth instead of thumb in butt

trust me im an engineer
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 04 2015 00:47 GMT
#102686
On June 04 2015 08:52 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I didn't even know there were actually Touhou bands.

It's not necessarily Touhou bands, but as people said the melodies are simple, so you can do a lot around them (I could link you 6 differents arranges of Nuclear Fusion in 8 different genres, with all very different styles, without even searching), and after 15 years of Touhou you have around 200 themes by now, just pick your poison.

One of the only links I put Soniv actually liked was of an amateur jazz band doing touhou covers "live" (as in filmed in the studio).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 04 2015 00:50 GMT
#102687
On June 04 2015 09:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2015 09:09 Gahlo wrote:
I suck so much ass at losing weight and I don't even know why. -.-

thumb in mouth instead of thumb in butt

trust me im an engineer

Hah.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-04 00:58:24
June 04 2015 00:55 GMT
#102688
On June 04 2015 09:13 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2015 09:09 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On June 04 2015 08:57 thejuju wrote:
On June 04 2015 08:52 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I didn't even know there were actually Touhou bands.

That's how fucking incredibly niche it is rofl


it must be niche cause I've never heard of it and I listen to Japanese cyberpunk.


I don't think it's very niche at all. It's niche in the same sense Touhou is niche - still incredibly popular, just judging by how many bands there are. I think anyone with more than a barebones exposure to anime/otaku/Touhou culture has some awareness of it. If you have no idea of anything related to that at all then sure you might not know it, but if you do it's quite popular.


thanks for the explanation. I have a bit of knowledge of anime but I don't really get involved with the culture of it or anything. I knew touhou existed and I knew there was music for it but I assumed it was game music and not music people had made themselves. I guess it makes sense if the melodies are good. I mean I can probably name 6 songs based around the led zeppelin Kashmir riff and quite a few based around a piece of classical music.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-04 00:59:21
June 04 2015 00:57 GMT
#102689
It's not anime at all, though.
But you got the gist of it: everyone asks "which anime is it from?" when seeing fan art and/or hearing themes.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 04 2015 01:37 GMT
#102690
I want to stream soon but I've fallen into a pit of Whose Line clips
Send help
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 04 2015 01:43 GMT
#102691
On June 04 2015 10:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
I want to stream soon but I've fallen into a pit of Whose Line clips
Send help



Things that you'll never hear a pro League gamer say.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake in this lane. My bad."
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 04 2015 01:53 GMT
#102692
"I don't mind NA ping"
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 04 2015 01:57 GMT
#102693
"We're just as good as Koreans are."
Hey! How you doin'?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 04 2015 02:07 GMT
#102694
Nice play, Garen! You really outplayed me there!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 04 2015 02:09 GMT
#102695
LeBlanc is balanced
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-04 04:13:17
June 04 2015 02:13 GMT
#102696
On June 04 2015 10:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
I want to stream soon but I've fallen into a pit of Whose Line clips
Send help

I think its time for everyone's favorite game, Hoedown! The topic today is D&D parties. Take it away Laura.



"When I joined this party, I really wasn't sure,
why the cleric couldn't heal, or conjure up a smore,
Amathos was all broody, but the worst part really was,
the half-orc and the human loudly making out next door"
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 04 2015 02:16 GMT
#102697
On June 04 2015 11:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2015 10:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
I want to stream soon but I've fallen into a pit of Whose Line clips
Send help

I think its time for everyone's favorite game, Hoedown! The topic today is D&D parties. Take it away Laura.

"When I joined this party, I really wasn't sure,
why the elven cleric couldn't heal or conjure up a smore,
Amathos was all broody, but the worst part really was,
the half-orc and the human loudly making out next door"

'Maaaking out next dooooooor!'

When I used to do theatre part of our warmup to let loose and relax would be for me to sit down and play through a bunch of hoedowns for the cast. I have that shit on video.

SPEAKING OF VIDEO
MTG draft time. I'll explain what I can and I can't be certain trying to stream and play at the same time won't make me shittier than usual as well, but whatevs. And if no one watches but Yangers that's cool too.

www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 04 2015 02:17 GMT
#102698
"Man, I should really gank for dyrus, they keep camping him."
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 04 2015 02:22 GMT
#102699
On June 04 2015 11:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2015 11:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On June 04 2015 10:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
I want to stream soon but I've fallen into a pit of Whose Line clips
Send help

I think its time for everyone's favorite game, Hoedown! The topic today is D&D parties. Take it away Laura.

"When I joined this party, I really wasn't sure,
why the elven cleric couldn't heal or conjure up a smore,
Amathos was all broody, but the worst part really was,
the half-orc and the human loudly making out next door"

'Maaaking out next dooooooor!'

When I used to do theatre part of our warmup to let loose and relax would be for me to sit down and play through a bunch of hoedowns for the cast. I have that shit on video.

SPEAKING OF VIDEO
MTG draft time. I'll explain what I can and I can't be certain trying to stream and play at the same time won't make me shittier than usual as well, but whatevs. And if no one watches but Yangers that's cool too.

www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow

I'll be home soon bb.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
June 04 2015 02:23 GMT
#102700
"CLG has a great team environment"
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Prev 1 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1859
Artosis 656
White-Ra 128
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever566
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv230
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe152
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr119
Other Games
summit1g8171
shahzam585
JimRising 454
C9.Mang0310
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream321
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• Letter147
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.