• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:25
CEST 15:25
KST 22:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10318 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5105

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5162 Next
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
May 30 2015 13:37 GMT
#102081
On May 30 2015 18:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat

lol I forgot to mute my mic and my door slammed shut when I was leaving my apartment. Apparently it sounded like a gunshot over my mic.
Moderator
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
May 30 2015 14:10 GMT
#102082
I have ain't it fun stuck in my head after hearing it in the radio.
Steam: rook492
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 30 2015 15:00 GMT
#102083
On May 30 2015 22:37 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 18:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat

lol I forgot to mute my mic and my door slammed shut when I was leaving my apartment. Apparently it sounded like a gunshot over my mic.


it's ok, at least you didn't fall asleep and snore into the mic
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 15:11:41
May 30 2015 15:09 GMT
#102084
Can mutant petite asians snore oO

edit: Dam http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/37u4zm/heroes_currently_unpicked_in_all_of_ti5_qualifiers/ Riot really need to stop being morons and change the draft system.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
May 30 2015 15:17 GMT
#102085
On May 30 2015 22:37 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 18:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat

lol I forgot to mute my mic and my door slammed shut when I was leaving my apartment. Apparently it sounded like a gunshot over my mic.


Rip Yango 5/29/2015
Hail new Zombie Yango 5/30/2015
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 30 2015 15:18 GMT
#102086
On May 31 2015 00:17 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 22:37 TheYango wrote:
On May 30 2015 18:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat

lol I forgot to mute my mic and my door slammed shut when I was leaving my apartment. Apparently it sounded like a gunshot over my mic.


Rip Yango 5/29/2015
Hail new Zombie Yango 5/30/2015

It's spreading over Teamspeak. The LSLE enclave is doomed.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
May 30 2015 15:31 GMT
#102087
On May 31 2015 00:09 Numy wrote:
Can mutant petite asians snore oO

I actually snore quite loudly, but that's a separate issue entirely, lol.
Moderator
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
May 30 2015 15:46 GMT
#102088
On May 30 2015 22:37 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 18:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat

lol I forgot to mute my mic and my door slammed shut when I was leaving my apartment. Apparently it sounded like a gunshot over my mic.

that's just the kind of excuse some yango bodysnatcher would make; you can't fool me

WHERE IS YANGO AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 30 2015 16:07 GMT
#102089
This song is fantastic and the artist's name is ALSO FANTASTIC.

http://sifuhotman.bandcamp.com/track/matches
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 30 2015 16:12 GMT
#102090
On May 31 2015 00:31 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 00:09 Numy wrote:
Can mutant petite asians snore oO

I actually snore quite loudly, but that's a separate issue entirely, lol.


You're terrifying man. A tall snoring Asian.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 30 2015 16:18 GMT
#102091
On May 31 2015 01:12 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 00:31 TheYango wrote:
On May 31 2015 00:09 Numy wrote:
Can mutant petite asians snore oO

I actually snore quite loudly, but that's a separate issue entirely, lol.


You're terrifying man. A tall snoring Asian.

I feel like he's guarding treasure.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 30 2015 16:32 GMT
#102092
On May 31 2015 01:18 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 01:12 Numy wrote:
On May 31 2015 00:31 TheYango wrote:
On May 31 2015 00:09 Numy wrote:
Can mutant petite asians snore oO

I actually snore quite loudly, but that's a separate issue entirely, lol.


You're terrifying man. A tall snoring Asian.

I feel like he's guarding treasure.

If tolkien was in charge he'd also have a weak spot above his heart
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2015 17:08 GMT
#102093
On May 31 2015 00:00 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 22:37 TheYango wrote:
On May 30 2015 18:13 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat

lol I forgot to mute my mic and my door slammed shut when I was leaving my apartment. Apparently it sounded like a gunshot over my mic.


it's ok, at least you didn't fall asleep and snore into the mic

Just #exhaustedasfuckdadthings
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 30 2015 17:28 GMT
#102094
Guys, Nuclear is actually harder than Queen songs not to butcher. ;_;
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
MagnusWolf
Profile Joined November 2011
United States483 Posts
May 30 2015 17:29 GMT
#102095
I fall asleep in TS somewhat regularly waiting for yangostacks. I dont think im a snorer tho.
http://www.twitch.tv/magnuswolf sometimes I stream, sometimes I don't
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 30 2015 17:45 GMT
#102096
On May 31 2015 02:29 MagnusWolf wrote:
I fall asleep in TS somewhat regularly waiting for yangostacks. I dont think im a snorer tho.

You can fall asleep in Yangostack but you can't bail a yung struggler out

ok wolfman
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
May 30 2015 17:53 GMT
#102097
On May 31 2015 02:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 02:29 MagnusWolf wrote:
I fall asleep in TS somewhat regularly waiting for yangostacks. I dont think im a snorer tho.

You can fall asleep in Yangostack but you can't bail a yung struggler out

ok wolfman

1) you dont play doters
2) you're never on during those brief periods where I actually want to play league instead

So don't blame him bro
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 30 2015 17:56 GMT
#102098
The one or two times I've been awake for a yangostack makes me believe falling asleep while waiting for a yangostack is nothing to be ashamed of.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
May 30 2015 18:03 GMT
#102099
On May 31 2015 02:56 Numy wrote:
The one or two times I've been awake for a yangostack makes me believe falling asleep while waiting for a yangostack is nothing to be ashamed of.


Defense of the High Ground.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Sonnington
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1107 Posts
May 30 2015 18:12 GMT
#102100
I thought Doctor Dre peaked during NWA because of Eazy E. I was wrong, he peaked before NWA when he was emulating Kraftwerk.

Prev 1 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 50m
Replay Cast
9h 35m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.