• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5104

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5162 Next
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
May 29 2015 23:32 GMT
#102061
On May 30 2015 08:30 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 08:24 Frudgey wrote:
On May 29 2015 23:28 JonGalt wrote:
Hai guys

Hey Beautiful.

You and I should duo one day. It'd be amazing. I could show you my super limited champion pool.

On May 29 2015 02:19 Ketara wrote:
Frudgey's Top Lane pool is like.

Zero dash abilities.

Zero CC.

Single target damage only.



I am silver Can we even duo?? I will work hard this weekend to get gold so that we can conquer the soloq world.

Dude I'm Silver right now. I'm actually in my promos for gold (for like the 5th-6th time)

Also Alaric totally caught me red handed. I just wanted to use Ketara's comment but I think I forced it too hard.

But yeah let me know if you're interested at all in duo'ing one day. Wouldn't mind playing with you one bit!
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
May 29 2015 23:35 GMT
#102062
Part of me wants to finish my placements, but then I realize that I only have time for one stupidly annoying game.

I also can't flame people anymore when they're shit, so that puts a damper on things.
Steam: rook492
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
May 30 2015 00:12 GMT
#102063
On May 30 2015 08:32 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 08:30 JonGalt wrote:
On May 30 2015 08:24 Frudgey wrote:
On May 29 2015 23:28 JonGalt wrote:
Hai guys

Hey Beautiful.

You and I should duo one day. It'd be amazing. I could show you my super limited champion pool.

On May 29 2015 02:19 Ketara wrote:
Frudgey's Top Lane pool is like.

Zero dash abilities.

Zero CC.

Single target damage only.



I am silver Can we even duo?? I will work hard this weekend to get gold so that we can conquer the soloq world.

Dude I'm Silver right now. I'm actually in my promos for gold (for like the 5th-6th time)

Also Alaric totally caught me red handed. I just wanted to use Ketara's comment but I think I forced it too hard.

But yeah let me know if you're interested at all in duo'ing one day. Wouldn't mind playing with you one bit!


gaMESense on NA. I will duo with you literally whenever you are on. You top darius, me mid diana/ekko. We will get to gold my friend.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
May 30 2015 00:25 GMT
#102064


Now this is interesting.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 30 2015 00:36 GMT
#102065
On May 30 2015 08:32 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 08:30 JonGalt wrote:
On May 30 2015 08:24 Frudgey wrote:
On May 29 2015 23:28 JonGalt wrote:
Hai guys

Hey Beautiful.

You and I should duo one day. It'd be amazing. I could show you my super limited champion pool.

On May 29 2015 02:19 Ketara wrote:
Frudgey's Top Lane pool is like.

Zero dash abilities.

Zero CC.

Single target damage only.



I am silver Can we even duo?? I will work hard this weekend to get gold so that we can conquer the soloq world.

Dude I'm Silver right now. I'm actually in my promos for gold (for like the 5th-6th time)

Also Alaric totally caught me red handed. I just wanted to use Ketara's comment but I think I forced it too hard.

But yeah let me know if you're interested at all in duo'ing one day. Wouldn't mind playing with you one bit!

Yo LL Silver Strugglers 5s team?
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
May 30 2015 00:39 GMT
#102066
im having a horrible ranked season but im at least ok at adc sign me up kek
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
May 30 2015 00:41 GMT
#102067
Hmmmm, I wonder which would be easier to get, 2.8k-3.5k RMM or gold 1-2....
Steam: rook492
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 30 2015 00:41 GMT
#102068
I'll be gold soon, can I play with you guys.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 01:37:17
May 30 2015 00:47 GMT
#102069
my internet is so bad if i try and do too many things it breaks... for hours.... that doesnt even make sense.... gonna stick to just league and am so ready for LLOTSTACKBOYS

seems to be working just went legendary as hec again :D but where is jon galt?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2015 01:43 GMT
#102070
On May 30 2015 06:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
Holy crap, first Balls of Steel race was so good.
http://www.twitch.tv/bostv

Both guys got Guppy but the one guy was stuck with LIbra so his damage was crap. But he got Sun and blank card for mapping and just wrecked after that.

You should get on TS and watch BOs with me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sonnington
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1107 Posts
May 30 2015 02:04 GMT
#102071
On May 30 2015 09:25 Lord Tolkien wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1zfdUTqBY

Now this is interesting.

I love extra-credits. I disagree about this design choice losing customers. The playerbase and the hay-day of this game is long gone. It was a good gimmick to get older customers to try out the new Rust. I loaded it up and it looks completely different and plays completely differently than it did last year.

I mean, I had to load it up, I had to know if I was black or not. Looks like I am. Which is pretty cool, I'm black on the inside so it works out. I look like friggen MC Ren. I went around the world looking for my homies and brothers. The only racism I encountered was on the French server when I was called a rosbeef. Which was more amusing than anything else.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
May 30 2015 02:08 GMT
#102072
On May 30 2015 09:39 thejuju wrote:
im having a horrible ranked season but im at least ok at adc sign me up kek


shotgun mid
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
May 30 2015 02:13 GMT
#102073
http://www.twitch.tv/jongalt

duo with coma and soniv is hanging out!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 06:00:01
May 30 2015 05:59 GMT
#102074
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 30 2015 06:27 GMT
#102075
Wait what?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 07:52:57
May 30 2015 07:20 GMT
#102076
I finally got off work, its past midnight, and I'm starving.

I guess i'm gonna be eating while watching lck

Edit: Yay I still had food at home! Eating in anticipation of cj rekting sbenu
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
May 30 2015 08:01 GMT
#102077
Have to work in 8 hours. Been lying in bed for 4 hours with no luck of falling asleep. What do
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
May 30 2015 09:13 GMT
#102078
On May 30 2015 14:59 Cixah wrote:
Guys

Wave and I just heard Yango get shot over Teamspeak.

Atleast I think he did.

RIP Yango.

wat
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
May 30 2015 10:06 GMT
#102079
On May 30 2015 11:04 Sonnington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 09:25 Lord Tolkien wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1zfdUTqBY

Now this is interesting.

I love extra-credits. I disagree about this design choice losing customers. The playerbase and the hay-day of this game is long gone. It was a good gimmick to get older customers to try out the new Rust. I loaded it up and it looks completely different and plays completely differently than it did last year.

I mean, I had to load it up, I had to know if I was black or not. Looks like I am. Which is pretty cool, I'm black on the inside so it works out. I look like friggen MC Ren. I went around the world looking for my homies and brothers. The only racism I encountered was on the French server when I was called a rosbeef. Which was more amusing than anything else.


I stopped taking them seriously ever sense the "We're running out of wireless internetz" video. I suppose a nicer person would be willing to overlook that mistake and move on but I'm not a nice person. On a related note, wasn't they supposed to use the excess money from that fundraising for surgery thing to make a game or a foundation to make a game or some such. Whatever happened to that?
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
May 30 2015 11:41 GMT
#102080
zzz, first ranked game I play today I get drophacked for the first time
it's annoying, was looking forward to getting the elo points
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 21m
Patches Events
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.