• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10069 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5102

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5162 Next
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 17:50 GMT
#102021
So I hear this Witcher game is pretty good. I know Soniv is playing it. How's it run on PC?
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 29 2015 17:58 GMT
#102022
On May 30 2015 02:50 onlywonderboy wrote:
So I hear this Witcher game is pretty good. I know Soniv is playing it. How's it run on PC?


I could probably run it on Ultra if I tweaked a few things, but I'm running it on 2nd highest settings with no issues.

I've been quite enjoying it although I haven't pumped that much time into it yet. Probably gonna go hard with it tonight/this weekend.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 18:01 GMT
#102023
I tried to get into Witcher 2 and could not (even after they revamped the intro) but from what I've heard this sounds far more accessible.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 29 2015 18:07 GMT
#102024
witcher 2 runs on pc very well, really an accesible game too
A backwards poet writes inverse.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 18:09 GMT
#102025
Cool. I have a $50 steam card so I was probably gonna use it for that. All I hear is good things (minus some technical stuff).
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 29 2015 18:14 GMT
#102026
hm, you should be able to get it for like 20$ or so by now, given that the sequel is out already
cba to check tho
A backwards poet writes inverse.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 18:17 GMT
#102027
I'm dumb, I thought you were talking about three. I tried 2 a long time ago and it was not for me.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 29 2015 18:21 GMT
#102028
I'm kind of doubting if you'll like 3 then.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 29 2015 18:22 GMT
#102029
it was a joke anyway since 2 was plenty accessible

i think you mistook it for witcher 1
dat combat system
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-29 18:31:46
May 29 2015 18:31 GMT
#102030
I didn't play Witcher 1 or 2, so I can't shed any light on its potential difference owb
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 18:36 GMT
#102031
Well I really disliked the combat in 2 so I didn't really get very far, but it sounds like that's simplified it a lot by comparison.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 29 2015 19:00 GMT
#102032
yeah im pretty sure you're not talking about 2
you must be talking about 1
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
May 29 2015 19:02 GMT
#102033
Work gave me a free Fitbit.

Now to learn how out of shape I am!
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 19:13 GMT
#102034
On May 30 2015 04:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
yeah im pretty sure you're not talking about 2
you must be talking about 1

Nah, it was 2 for sure. I just got overwhelmed with all the oils and spells and traps and what not. I probably only gave it like 2 hours though so I probably would have figured it out.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 29 2015 19:17 GMT
#102035
what

for the love of god never touch witcher 1
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 29 2015 19:17 GMT
#102036
so at at which point was he referring to which witcher
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
May 29 2015 19:18 GMT
#102037
Indeed, which Witcher is which?
Hey! How you doin'?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 29 2015 19:20 GMT
#102038
On May 30 2015 04:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
what

for the love of god never touch witcher 1

I have no plans of it lol. I'm pretty sure I'll like Wild Hunt though from everything I've heard described about it.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
May 29 2015 19:36 GMT
#102039
got it for free with graphics card and havnt been able to install it due to not trying very hard and having to go through GOGs website which is aparently shit.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 29 2015 20:04 GMT
#102040
Stumbled upon this excerpt of an article from my Abstract Algebra professor:

https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1G1-121765623/a-discovery-oriented-technology-enhanced-abstract

Wish I could read the rest, but here it is if anyone is interested
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12909
Shuttle 888
Artosis 603
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv512
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft222
Maynarde146
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv512
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.