• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9591 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5086

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5162 Next
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 02:09:51
May 27 2015 02:09 GMT
#101701
On May 27 2015 10:52 thejuju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 10:28 AlterKot wrote:
On May 27 2015 10:06 thejuju wrote:
osu thinks i like low ar aim heavy maps with lots of jumps

help

Hm? Is there some way to get map recommendations?

Tillerino
https://github.com/Tillerino/Tillerinobot/wiki
it's pretty easy once you figure it out

Oh, I just remembered I've been using similar app "Osu Trainer", but recently all it recommends me are fucking owl city songs I'm gonna try this one, thanks!
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
May 27 2015 03:02 GMT
#101702
so apparently their making a johnny quest movie now. this probably is going to be a disaster. http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/26/entertainment/jonny-quest-movie-feat/index.html

I mean it would have been cool a long time ago (especially if they had cast Steve McQueen as Race bannon) but I have a feeling this is just not going to be good. at least it probably can't end up looking as bad as the jem and the hologram trailer
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
May 27 2015 03:43 GMT
#101703
WTF Ichimaru Gin from Bleach has red eyes in one scene and sky blue in other. I'm confused, what coloured eyes does my favourite character have?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 27 2015 04:55 GMT
#101704
Shoutout to that one awesome guy who voted for Team Ghandi!

+ Show Spoiler +
It was me. + Show Spoiler +
I'm so alone.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
May 27 2015 05:58 GMT
#101705
I like both my White Indian Sage and my Prince of Persia equally well, so as to not pick favourites, I was forced to choose dank meymeys. But if I could, I'd vote for both of you.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 27 2015 06:19 GMT
#101706
I'd vote Ghandi over Marmy in a heartbeat, but I forgot what page the poll is on.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
May 27 2015 07:04 GMT
#101707
On May 27 2015 10:43 TheYango wrote:
I honestly forgot Iris is today because Memorial day made it feel like a Monday.

The fact that you did your shitlord check today and not yesterday reinforced that.


1.3 beta hit for elite and I had to soak in that. They are putting in swarm missile racks @_@ Macross missile massacre hype? Maybe..
Also you know important real life stuffs. At least I'll have the vods to watch.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 27 2015 10:00 GMT
#101708
I voted for Dank Memes because I though it was for Team Magnus.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
May 27 2015 10:32 GMT
#101709
Anyone here have an Oneplus One?

Any issues I should be aware of? Thinking of getting my dad one, he needs a new one. It should be fairly accessible to noobs though. As long as the rom it runs now (OxygenOS?) is ok, I think it's a good option.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 27 2015 12:46 GMT
#101710
On May 27 2015 19:32 Doctorbeat wrote:
Anyone here have an Oneplus One?

Any issues I should be aware of? Thinking of getting my dad one, he needs a new one. It should be fairly accessible to noobs though. As long as the rom it runs now (OxygenOS?) is ok, I think it's a good option.


I love my 1+1, and I'm fairly certain the other people here with them (6ah and Yango at least) also have fairly positive opinions of it. I have a few issues with the latest update (CyanogenMod 12.0) like the volume slider being a little finicky, and it seems there's a known issue with bluetooth connectivity to cars. But it's far better than any other phone I've had, and I much prefer it to the iPhones I've had previously.

I have done fairly little customization to it - I would consider myself an Android noob, but everything seems pretty accessible. I'm sure there are a lot of things I can do with it that I haven't figured out yet though.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 27 2015 13:48 GMT
#101711
I've decided to listen to Thorin's interview with RLewis and I realised this is his most recent interview, and it was back in February. I miss those Didn't he record interviews with Najin players that weren't published yet?
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 27 2015 15:15 GMT
#101712
I wish I had done the dishes last night, I just want to go home, fry up some peppers, and play Witcher 3 without having to worry about much clean up T_T
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
May 27 2015 15:16 GMT
#101713
Dishwasher?
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 15:38:42
May 27 2015 15:26 GMT
#101714
If only. I absolutely despise my kitchen - almost nonexistent counter space, no dishwasher, tiny oven/stove...

edit - who the fuck reheats fish in an office
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
May 27 2015 15:41 GMT
#101715
someone made popcorn yesterday. not like in the cafe either like upstairs by the coffee machine microwave. it was basically torture.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
May 27 2015 17:10 GMT
#101716
I love how in America, even Memorial Day has been transformed into yet another shopping holiday. But I got discount clothes coming in over the next few days so my moral outrage has been placated by consummate consumerism.

USA USA USA.
TranslatorBaa!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 27 2015 17:13 GMT
#101717
Those men and women died for your right to buy clothes at low low prices cheep
Glorious SEA doto
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
May 27 2015 17:14 GMT
#101718
well apparently steam won't let me buy anything and keeps redirecting me to the store homepage
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
May 27 2015 17:18 GMT
#101719
On May 28 2015 02:13 Fusilero wrote:
Those men and women died for your right to buy clothes at low low prices cheep


It's even funnier when non-American stores have Memorial Day promotions. God bless.
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 27 2015 17:18 GMT
#101720
On May 28 2015 02:10 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I love how in America, even Memorial Day has been transformed into yet another shopping holiday. But I got discount clothes coming in over the next few days so my moral outrage has been placated by consummate consumerism.

USA USA USA.


Prototypical nonconformist, you are a vacuous soldier of the thrift store gestapo. You adhere to set of standards and tastes that appear to be determined by an unseen panel of hipster judges - giving the thumbs up and thumbs down to incoming and outgoing trends and styles of music and art. "Go analog, baby." "You're so post-modern." You're diving face forward into an antiquated past. It's disgusting, it's offensive, don't stick your nose up at me!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins413
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4740
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck380
byalli247
KnowMe222
Hui .177
FrodaN103
Livibee80
QueenE74
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 13m
Patches Events
22h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.