• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7880 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1451

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 20:10 GMT
#29001
On March 19 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:05 Chrispy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:03 sung_moon wrote:
Woooow what TL Smash division.

That's pretty tight. Don't even watch Smash, but even I know who Ken is (not so much DJ).

.
If you ever have an hour or two to waste... watch the Smash documentary.

Lol its way longer than two hours. Worth the watch though.

The kdj and issia episodes are probably one of my favorites.
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 20:11 GMT
#29002
On March 19 2014 05:10 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:05 Chrispy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:03 sung_moon wrote:
Woooow what TL Smash division.

That's pretty tight. Don't even watch Smash, but even I know who Ken is (not so much DJ).

.
If you ever have an hour or two to waste... watch the Smash documentary.

Lol its way longer than two hours. Worth the watch though.

The kdj and issia episodes are probably one of my favorites.

Man that issia episode. The feels
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 20:15 GMT
#29003
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2014 20:20 GMT
#29004
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 18 2014 20:21 GMT
#29005
On March 19 2014 05:00 Alzadar wrote:
Although I can see that objectively Melee is a better game from a competitive standpoint, I'm fucking awful at it and I much prefer the original Smash Bros.

I hate the original Smash Bros., it's like every time I accidentally block on reaction, I die because of stun lock.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 18 2014 20:22 GMT
#29006
New liquid smash so weird, I get to see KDJ at the PM weeklies for the first time and now suddenly he's sporting the liquid moniker.

Maybe if Soniv actually gets his butt over here on the 27th I can look at him and cause TL to esports him too.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:23:31
March 18 2014 20:22 GMT
#29007
Maybe Smash will write another blog, it's been a super long time.

Looking closer I may have unsubscribed when I cleared my Subscribed List :$
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 18 2014 20:24 GMT
#29008
Betcha Smash still posts on Smashboads - someone do some cyber stalking and find out. I get it though... the last thing Smash wants to talk about in his free time is more League.
Retvrn to Forvms
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 20:24 GMT
#29009
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:31:26
March 18 2014 20:30 GMT
#29010
On March 19 2014 05:24 Chrispy wrote:
Betcha Smash still posts on Smashboads - someone do some cyber stalking and find out. I get it though... the last thing Smash wants to talk about in his free time is more League.


He posted once on smashboards on the 11th. The time he posted before that it was late January. Counting everything from then back to the beginning of August he posted 8 times.

so yeah, super duper active.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 18 2014 20:35 GMT
#29011
On March 19 2014 05:30 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:24 Chrispy wrote:
Betcha Smash still posts on Smashboads - someone do some cyber stalking and find out. I get it though... the last thing Smash wants to talk about in his free time is more League.


He posted once on smashboards on the 11th. The time he posted before that it was late January. Counting everything from then back to the beginning of August he posted 8 times.

so yeah, super duper active.


Good work, creepy stalker.
Retvrn to Forvms
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 18 2014 20:36 GMT
#29012
TL LoL OT GD: You might leave, but we never stop fucking stalking you O.O
It's your boy Guzma!
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
March 18 2014 20:41 GMT
#29013
Update on the keyboard i spilled water on, booted her back up and I didn't have any trouble typing this post. god bless.
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 18 2014 20:43 GMT
#29014
I visit the smash boards fairly regularly already. It's just like here, all you need to know is someone's username and you can find all their post history, ever.

Like, I literally do it to myself all the time, sometimes I don't check on my posts very quickly and they get deeply buried but I still wonder if anyone responded to whatever I posted.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 18 2014 20:43 GMT
#29015
On March 19 2014 05:24 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).

EVO is in Nevada (Las Vegas).

You can hate Cali, but not for hosting EVO.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:51:29
March 18 2014 20:43 GMT
#29016
On March 19 2014 05:22 phyvo wrote:
New liquid smash so weird, I get to see KDJ at the PM weeklies for the first time and now suddenly he's sporting the liquid moniker.

Maybe if Soniv actually gets his butt over here on the 27th I can look at him and cause TL to esports him too.


Lol, I was incredibly mediocre at Melee, and since I don't practice PM like at all, I'm def not sponsorable status =P

I really want to get out there next week, I'm just not sure how feasible it is. It's ~1hr, but I'll have to go on the Mass Pike during rush hour so...bleh.

edit: but I just ordered a new GC controller cuz the one I have is a little wonky sometimes so...once that comes in I'll be bashing olimar against AI I guess haha
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 18 2014 20:51 GMT
#29017
On March 19 2014 05:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:05 Chrispy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:03 sung_moon wrote:
Woooow what TL Smash division.

That's pretty tight. Don't even watch Smash, but even I know who Ken is (not so much DJ).

.
If you ever have an hour or two to waste... watch the Smash documentary.

Lol its way longer than two hours. Worth the watch though.

The kdj and issia episodes are probably one of my favorites.

Man that issia episode. The feels

isai*, that spelling OP.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 18 2014 20:51 GMT
#29018
On March 19 2014 05:51 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:05 Chrispy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:03 sung_moon wrote:
Woooow what TL Smash division.

That's pretty tight. Don't even watch Smash, but even I know who Ken is (not so much DJ).

.
If you ever have an hour or two to waste... watch the Smash documentary.

Lol its way longer than two hours. Worth the watch though.

The kdj and issia episodes are probably one of my favorites.

Man that issia episode. The feels

isai*, that spelling OP.

THE SUMMONING IS COMPLETE
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 18 2014 20:53 GMT
#29019
On March 19 2014 05:51 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:51 Mogwai wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:05 Chrispy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:03 sung_moon wrote:
Woooow what TL Smash division.

That's pretty tight. Don't even watch Smash, but even I know who Ken is (not so much DJ).

.
If you ever have an hour or two to waste... watch the Smash documentary.

Lol its way longer than two hours. Worth the watch though.

The kdj and issia episodes are probably one of my favorites.

Man that issia episode. The feels

isai*, that spelling OP.

THE SUMMONING IS COMPLETE

BURN THE WITCH!
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:55:59
March 18 2014 20:53 GMT
#29020
On March 19 2014 05:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:22 phyvo wrote:
New liquid smash so weird, I get to see KDJ at the PM weeklies for the first time and now suddenly he's sporting the liquid moniker.

Maybe if Soniv actually gets his butt over here on the 27th I can look at him and cause TL to esports him too.


Lol, I was incredibly mediocre at Melee, and since I don't practice PM like at all, I'm def not sponsorable status =P

I really want to get out there next week, I'm just not sure how feasible it is. It's ~1hr, but I'll have to go on the Mass Pike during rush hour so...bleh.


Do not doubt the magic wand of esports tagology!

Honestly traffic on the pike is not that bad around here from 5-7 pm unless you're going all the way into Boston. Where it is slow it's in the westbound direction by exit 14 and 15, which, depending on your choice of exit, is one or two exits beyond where you'd get off. Checking the traffic data from google maps confirms what I know from experience. There might be a good number of cars on the road but unless there's serious construction or an accident it won't be slow.

Yeah, the road you want to avoid most at rush hour is i-95, not i-90.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Prev 1 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
Soma 341
Rush 282
Killer 112
ToSsGirL 90
Mong 81
Shinee 61
Dota 2
Gorgc1
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g7319
Happy395
dupreeh253
Sick247
crisheroes189
gofns0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.