• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10121 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1453

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 5162 Next
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 18 2014 21:48 GMT
#29041
Sheik has really fallen off in favor since the early days when Sheik was kinda just accepted as "the best" character. I actually think during one of the matches at RoM7, the casters mentioned how there really aren't many pure Sheik mains, and that people who play Sheik like M2K only really have her as a part of a broader repertoire.

It's honestly the exact same reason as the abundance of Foxes - Sheik has a relatively poor (for a top tier character) matchup vs. Spacies, so as more competent tech Foxes and Falcos come out of the woodwork, Sheik obviously suffers.
TranslatorBaa!
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 18 2014 21:49 GMT
#29042
On March 19 2014 06:32 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:43 kainzero wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:24 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).

EVO is in Nevada (Las Vegas).

You can hate Cali, but not for hosting EVO.

C'mon, 'muricans are even worse at geography than that. I'll just hate on the west coast as a whole, gonna work too.

Nevada isn't on a coast either.

I like how you're wrong, then you say "Well, other people in America are dumb" in an attempt to justify it. You're still wrong.

wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 21:49 GMT
#29043
On March 19 2014 06:49 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 06:32 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:43 kainzero wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:24 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).

EVO is in Nevada (Las Vegas).

You can hate Cali, but not for hosting EVO.

C'mon, 'muricans are even worse at geography than that. I'll just hate on the west coast as a whole, gonna work too.

Nevada isn't on a coast either.

I like how you're wrong, then you say "Well, other people in America are dumb" in an attempt to justify it. You're still wrong.


I mean, does this excuse us to call Alaric German?
liftlift > tsm
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 18 2014 21:52 GMT
#29044
On March 19 2014 06:49 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 06:32 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:43 kainzero wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:24 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).

EVO is in Nevada (Las Vegas).

You can hate Cali, but not for hosting EVO.

C'mon, 'muricans are even worse at geography than that. I'll just hate on the west coast as a whole, gonna work too.

Nevada isn't on a coast either.

I like how you're wrong, then you say "Well, other people in America are dumb" in an attempt to justify it. You're still wrong.



He's wrong on a technicality, but Nevada is the same time zone as California, so for the purposes of his complaint, he is completely correct.
TranslatorBaa!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 18 2014 21:57 GMT
#29045
Project M Roy is so fun. Dash Attack into up+b if you don't DI kills at like 40%, and if you do DI i can just Nair for the double hit and kill you anyway. He has throws, he has all the things. Now if I could just wavedash with 100% accuracy X_X.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
March 18 2014 22:01 GMT
#29046
Maybe this is why my friends didn't like playing melee with me, I played almost exclusively marth/falco.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 22:07 GMT
#29047
On March 19 2014 06:49 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 06:32 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:43 kainzero wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:24 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).

EVO is in Nevada (Las Vegas).

You can hate Cali, but not for hosting EVO.

C'mon, 'muricans are even worse at geography than that. I'll just hate on the west coast as a whole, gonna work too.

Nevada isn't on a coast either.

I like how you're wrong, then you say "Well, other people in America are dumb" in an attempt to justify it. You're still wrong.


It's PST time, all the same :[
I can watch EST, I can't watch PST without pulling all-nighters. Gotta have blind rage at anything Pacific-related, like the coast!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 18 2014 22:11 GMT
#29048
On March 19 2014 06:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 06:49 kainzero wrote:
On March 19 2014 06:32 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:43 kainzero wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:24 Alaric wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:15 Alaric wrote:
Maybe it'll bring SmashGizmo back here. :3
That'd actually amuse me, if only for the contrast between an old timer and new members none of whom he recognizes (is that even correct... I SUMMON THEE, CHEEP).


I assume you mean new TL members? Because gizbro definitely knows Ken and KDJ lol

Like I know evverything about the SSB community. I'll use you guys to understand stuff better when tourneys come around (we already have people here for DotA, and a friend can explain KoF to me if I decide to smash my sleep schedule for EVO... fuck Cali).

EVO is in Nevada (Las Vegas).

You can hate Cali, but not for hosting EVO.

C'mon, 'muricans are even worse at geography than that. I'll just hate on the west coast as a whole, gonna work too.

Nevada isn't on a coast either.

I like how you're wrong, then you say "Well, other people in America are dumb" in an attempt to justify it. You're still wrong.



He's wrong on a technicality, but Nevada is the same time zone as California, so for the purposes of his complaint, he is completely correct.

I would buy that if there weren't snide remarks directed towards Cali and Americans.

Plus, I am being very kind and generous in pointing out incorrect facts so that Alaric won't embarrass himself later if someone ever brings that up somewhere else. #1 support.

On March 19 2014 07:07 Alaric wrote:
It's PST time, all the same :[
I can watch EST, I can't watch PST without pulling all-nighters. Gotta have blind rage at anything Pacific-related, like the coast!

It's PDT now, not PST! You're just making things worse!


(this world is unnecessarily complicated)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 22:17 GMT
#29049
You're just paying for Soniv trying to invoke stereotypes on French people in the past. I mean, you're all the same, so retorting against you still counts, right?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 22:30:50
March 18 2014 22:29 GMT
#29050
It takes literally 0 effort to "invoke sterotypes". You guys handle that well enough on your own

edit: mmmmm subway

#suckith4terz
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 18 2014 22:33 GMT
#29051
On March 19 2014 07:29 jcarlsoniv wrote:
It takes literally 0 effort to "invoke sterotypes". You guys handle that well enough on your own

edit: mmmmm subway

#suckith4terz



I like subway too but Quiznos is better
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 22:44:50
March 18 2014 22:44 GMT
#29052
holy shit, Armada's P:M Pitt is super good.

Now you guys got me all smash hyped again
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 23:44 GMT
#29053
At first I thought "damn, these homing arrows look super strong".

Turns out they aren't homing. Still super strong.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 18 2014 23:49 GMT
#29054
Yea, he makes that shit look easy. That first set with the 9? hit air combo to finish with bair for kill. So pretty. I don't want to go to work tonight I just want to stay home and watch more PM and Melee
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 23:52 GMT
#29055
These recoveries around 16 minutes wtf. That was clutch. Too fast to get hyped but damn.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 18 2014 23:53 GMT
#29056
Anyone ever bake shit? I'm baking my first loaf of bread ever. Don't have a bread pan though so I'm just gonna use some square brownie sheet thing and hope for the best.

Also I love that our creepiness summoned Smash. <3
Retvrn to Forvms
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
March 18 2014 23:55 GMT
#29057
the swedish sniper
Bronze player stuck in platinum
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 23:55 GMT
#29058
On March 19 2014 05:51 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 05:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:05 Chrispy wrote:
On March 19 2014 05:03 sung_moon wrote:
Woooow what TL Smash division.

That's pretty tight. Don't even watch Smash, but even I know who Ken is (not so much DJ).

.
If you ever have an hour or two to waste... watch the Smash documentary.

Lol its way longer than two hours. Worth the watch though.

The kdj and issia episodes are probably one of my favorites.

Man that issia episode. The feels

isai*, that spelling OP.

This is what I get for trusting wei2 T_T
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 18 2014 23:56 GMT
#29059
How is Mewtwo in Project M btw? Is he still terrible, or is he at least Lucario level?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 18 2014 23:58 GMT
#29060
feeling stressed, so I ordered a bunch of fried chicken. what am I doing my life and health >.<
Prev 1 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 85
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King216
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft592
C9.Mang0276
Sick139
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur467
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.