• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1449

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 5162 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 18 2014 18:10 GMT
#28961
On March 19 2014 03:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:02 Alaric wrote:
The production value for the DotA 2 DreamLeague durring the picks&bans phase is damn high, very informative for new guys like me. Very enjoyable.


Also, I find the casters and analyst desk to be absolutely freaking hilarious. They just have fun the whole time (it seems).

Is this something that's on now or what?
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 18 2014 18:11 GMT
#28962
On March 19 2014 03:10 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 03:02 Alaric wrote:
The production value for the DotA 2 DreamLeague durring the picks&bans phase is damn high, very informative for new guys like me. Very enjoyable.


Also, I find the casters and analyst desk to be absolutely freaking hilarious. They just have fun the whole time (it seems).

Is this something that's on now or what?


Yep. Check that sidebar (for DotA events). [ASUS ROG] DreamLeague.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 18:12 GMT
#28963
On March 19 2014 03:10 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Liquid Melee. I loled.

I had to make sure it wasn't April 1st.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 18:18:52
March 18 2014 18:18 GMT
#28964
On March 19 2014 03:11 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:10 Requizen wrote:
On March 19 2014 03:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 03:02 Alaric wrote:
The production value for the DotA 2 DreamLeague durring the picks&bans phase is damn high, very informative for new guys like me. Very enjoyable.


Also, I find the casters and analyst desk to be absolutely freaking hilarious. They just have fun the whole time (it seems).

Is this something that's on now or what?


Yep. Check that sidebar (for DotA events). [ASUS ROG] DreamLeague.

Oh I have DotA2 stuff hidden haha

Maybe I check it out anyway...
It's your boy Guzma!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 18:20 GMT
#28965
I don't know whether or not to be happy for Liquid Smash.
Meanwhile in LoL... that got 440k viewers at IEM...
liftlift > tsm
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 18 2014 18:20 GMT
#28966
I love my razor products and before that my mx518 was a fucking beast. My qck+ cloth mousepad gives me a boner too. My gaming products are awesome and zero regrets.

I will say though the LED lighting on the razor keyboards are a fucking rip off. So glad I just got the regular one for 55 bucks instead of 120.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 18:21 GMT
#28967
On March 19 2014 03:20 wei2coolman wrote:
I don't know whether or not to be happy for Liquid Smash.
Meanwhile in LoL... that got 440k viewers at IEM...

Be happy. It's fucking cool. Don't look at it as a slight to LoL, it's not like Smash is a competitor to it.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2014 18:25 GMT
#28968
On March 19 2014 03:21 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:20 wei2coolman wrote:
I don't know whether or not to be happy for Liquid Smash.
Meanwhile in LoL... that got 440k viewers at IEM...

Be happy. It's fucking cool. Don't look at it as a slight to LoL, it's not like Smash is a competitor to it.


duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Ken and KDJ? yes pls
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 18 2014 18:25 GMT
#28969
it is pretty fucking cool.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
March 18 2014 18:26 GMT
#28970
On March 18 2014 13:10 TheYango wrote:
You don't need type weakness to beat Sabrina, just abuse the fact that most relevant gen 1 Psychics have poor defense.


Yeah, my Hypno ended up cleaning out 3/4 of them and then my Fearow took down the last one. After all was said and done, my Fearow lost 30 hp and Hypno was full. I just have memories of Sabrina being harder in later generations. My Fearow plus Venasaur probably would have been enough even if I hadn't taken a detour to level, to be honest.

My current lineup is:

Hypno- 43
Fearow- 40
Vensaur- 36
Haunter- 26
Lapras- 18

And then probably something Vulpix as my 6th. Kind of want to work in an electric pokemon so I'll probably ditch Haunter for a Jolteon or something.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 18:26 GMT
#28971
On March 19 2014 03:21 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:20 wei2coolman wrote:
I don't know whether or not to be happy for Liquid Smash.
Meanwhile in LoL... that got 440k viewers at IEM...

Be happy. It's fucking cool. Don't look at it as a slight to LoL, it's not like Smash is a competitor to it.

I mean, yeah, I was the one who put that Smash documentary in Off Topic and used up like 10hours of everyone's time. I'm totes hyped for ken and kdj, but at this point TL is more likely to officially endorse CoD team/forum before LoL. It's literally gotten to that point.
liftlift > tsm
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 18:29:08
March 18 2014 18:26 GMT
#28972
Watching Ken's stream, he seems really, really cool. Need to look into Smash, I remember playing it as a kid, but never got super into it.

Ken's stream is just hilarious btw, he's just so overwhelmed and oozing excitement, like a little kid in a candy shop, it's awesome.

I highly doubt Liquid would pick up a CoD team, they are getting better, but the only "Pro" teams imo are Optic and EnvyUs, every one else will shuffle rosters every few months, it's so annoying. Then there is parasite and his fucking ego..
Steam: rook492
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 18:27 GMT
#28973
On March 19 2014 03:26 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:21 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 03:20 wei2coolman wrote:
I don't know whether or not to be happy for Liquid Smash.
Meanwhile in LoL... that got 440k viewers at IEM...

Be happy. It's fucking cool. Don't look at it as a slight to LoL, it's not like Smash is a competitor to it.

I mean, yeah, I was the one who put that Smash documentary in Off Topic and used up like 10hours of everyone's time. I'm totes hyped for ken and kdj, but at this point TL is more likely to officially endorse CoD team/forum before LoL. It's literally gotten to that point.

If they decide to cover Heroes and don't do anything with LoL, then I will be mad.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 18:28 GMT
#28974
On March 19 2014 03:26 Crusnik wrote:
Watching Ken's stream, he seems really, really cool. Need to look into Smash, I remember playing it as a kid, but never got super into it.

Ken's stream is just hilarious btw, he's just so overwhelmed and oozing excitement, like a little kid in a candy shop, it's awesome.

It's funny because the doc actually made him come off like sort of a dick haha. Still, it would be cool if he could return to being a top tier competitor.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 18 2014 18:29 GMT
#28975
On March 19 2014 03:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 03:21 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 19 2014 03:20 wei2coolman wrote:
I don't know whether or not to be happy for Liquid Smash.
Meanwhile in LoL... that got 440k viewers at IEM...

Be happy. It's fucking cool. Don't look at it as a slight to LoL, it's not like Smash is a competitor to it.

I mean, yeah, I was the one who put that Smash documentary in Off Topic and used up like 10hours of everyone's time. I'm totes hyped for ken and kdj, but at this point TL is more likely to officially endorse CoD team/forum before LoL. It's literally gotten to that point.

If they decide to cover Heroes and don't do anything with LoL, then I will be mad.

Heroes is Blizzard game though which has way more precedent..
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 18 2014 18:30 GMT
#28976
I have 0 hope TL will officially cover LoL. Isn't whats covered on TL dictated entirely by the interests of the old mod boys club? Just feeling lucky that there are more talented members than me making LoL content here anyway for me to read.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 18:30 GMT
#28977
On March 19 2014 03:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:02 Alaric wrote:
The production value for the DotA 2 DreamLeague durring the picks&bans phase is damn high, very informative for new guys like me. Very enjoyable.


Also, I find the casters and analyst desk to be absolutely freaking hilarious. They just have fun the whole time (it seems).

One of them speaks so fast, sounds like he drank too much coffee. x)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 18:35 GMT
#28978
On March 19 2014 03:30 ComaDose wrote:
I have 0 hope TL will officially cover LoL. Isn't whats covered on TL dictated entirely by the interests of the old mod boys club? Just feeling lucky that there are more talented members than me making LoL content here anyway for me to read.

If you go through LR thread for IEM LoL, there were tons of staff posting in it.
I'll admit I'm not sure if I do want TL to cover LoL, but choosing to create an entire website for Hearthstone, and picking up SSBM players, at this rate LoL less and less likely to get coverage.
liftlift > tsm
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 18:38:15
March 18 2014 18:37 GMT
#28979
On March 19 2014 03:35 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 03:30 ComaDose wrote:
I have 0 hope TL will officially cover LoL. Isn't whats covered on TL dictated entirely by the interests of the old mod boys club? Just feeling lucky that there are more talented members than me making LoL content here anyway for me to read.

If you go through LR thread for IEM LoL, there were tons of staff posting in it.
I'll admit I'm not sure if I do want TL to cover LoL, but choosing to create an entire website for Hearthstone, and picking up SSBM players, at this rate LoL less and less likely to get coverage.

Staff =/= Admins, unfortunately.

EDIT: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/TeamLiquid.net_Staff
That tells you who has any say about what happens on TL.
Moderator
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 18 2014 18:45 GMT
#28980
Roffles isn't listed under translators lol
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Artosis 590
PianO 28
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1536
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam534
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0373
Maynarde74
Trikslyr39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.